FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Captain Epic » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:01 am

Eastern US time zone. The great state of Kentucky.

Which has blessed the World with:

Image
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger
 
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 am

Captain Epic wrote:Eastern US time zone. The great state of Kentucky.

Which has blessed the World with:

Image


Wow! Another Kentuckian? So far that seems to be the most popular State here on the 'Topia!

Which is very fucking convenient! Because If I ever travel to America, all I need to go is Kentucky!
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Captain Epic » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 am

We find pride in George Clooney and fried chicken.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger
 
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 am

Captain Epic wrote:We find pride in George Clooney and fried chicken.


See, George is sexy, so now I'm holding ya'll up to his standard! Ya realise that right?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Captain Epic » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:11 am

Jennifer Lawrence is also from Kentucky. Thankfully she's my OTP.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger
 
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 am

Captain Epic wrote:Jennifer Lawrence is also from Kentucky. Thankfully she's my OTP.


I thought you liked Emma Watson?

OTP? I'm so forgetful *bubbly giggle*
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Captain Epic » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:23 am

Ruliya wrote:
Captain Epic wrote:Jennifer Lawrence is also from Kentucky. Thankfully she's my OTP.


I thought you liked Emma Watson?

OTP? I'm so forgetful *bubbly giggle*


I like just about any attractive actress.

Captain Epic fact of the day.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger
 
Posts: 9924
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 am

Captain Epic wrote:
Ruliya wrote:
Captain Epic wrote:Jennifer Lawrence is also from Kentucky. Thankfully she's my OTP.


I thought you liked Emma Watson?

OTP? I'm so forgetful *bubbly giggle*


I like just about any attractive actress.

Captain Epic fact of the day.


I'm an actress ;P Do you like me?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby bardian97 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm an attractive actress and Cap loves me. Don't ya, cap?
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7823
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Captain Epic Question Land [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:20 pm

bardian97 wrote:I'm an attractive actress and Cap loves me. Don't ya, cap?


Well, yea, we all saw him profess his love of you when you showed your pic. xD
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Slums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron