FACTPILE IS BACK!!! (Kind of)
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Cross-minded Ideas!

FactPile quality control. Poll your fellow Pilers for battles you intend to suggest in the mainland.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Cross-minded Ideas!

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Amm0vamp1r3 wrote:
Commander Cross wrote:What about Drizzt Do'Urden vs the Black Panther from Marvel?
Been a while since we seen either of the two.

-
Not like that isn't a good Idea,but this isn't one of those threads were all ideas are accepted,Im just foucusing on mine

guardianangel1911 wrote:@Cross
like Amm0 said not really the place to ask about your ideas. Make a thread if you want to talk about that one. I could have talked about Human Torch vs Iceman here but I didn't want to clog Amm0's thread with my ideas. That's why I focused on helping him refine the Aang fight.

To apply what I've learned with a Pun for the opening course. :ugeek:

List of Ideas that I know aren't mine but I feel are good:

Dr. Fate vs either Dr. Doom or Baron Mordo(not my idea, its the Admiral's but Mordo's there because I have to ask how many of Strange's enemies could Fate duke it out with, mono-a-mono without either stomping or getting stomped is what I like to ask!)
Sol Badguy vs Sanguinius isn't my idea but it has potential to be epic, and granting credit where its due is why I placed it on the list here!
Frieza-Saga Goku vs. End of Series!-Yusuke Urameshi(Yu Yu Hakusho) Its mentioned by The King of Heroes and its admitted he'd be there in a heartbeat or less if it happens, Frieza-Saga's the max limit for Yusuke if anything.

List of ideas that I know are mine:

Harry Potter(the Entire Potter-world) vs. Dynasty Warriors!
Eragon of Alagaesia vs. Madoka Magica-verse Magical girls!
Haseo(dot hack universe) vs. Akua Shuzen(Rosario + Vampire!)
Haseo(dot hack universe) vs. the Dragonborn(Elder Scrolls!)
Haseo vs Eragon or Murtagh!
Haseo vs Travis Touchdown(No More Heroes)
Haseo(dot hack universe) vs. Voldemort(Harry Potter) : Full-Blown War!
Master Asia(G-Gundam) vs Kharn the Betrayer(Warhammer 40,000)
Post-NJO(Grandmaster in other words) Luke Skywalker + Dr. Fate(DC Comics) vs. Dr. Doom(Marvel) and Kagato(Tenchi Muyo) (The next one to be added up!)

The above are for the ones I know are linked out, the rest are for unlinked ideas at the moment.

Drizzt Do'Urden of the Forgotten Realms vs. The Black Panther of Marvel.
Tenchi Masaki(Original Kajishima Timeline version, Post-OVA 3 but Kami!-form barred) vs. Dr. Strange(Sorcerer Supreme, 616!-version and if Strange has anything on par with the Kami!-form, its barred as well!Strange is also to be at his Prime as well!)
Tenchi Masaki(Universe version) vs Eragon Shadeslayer will be linked shortly, Pure Swordsmanship duel if it gets suggested.
Haseo(dot hack universe) vs. Edward Elric(Full Metal Alchemist) (I might have to discuss if Ed should get a True Philosopher's stone but I confess that regardless, that kind of idea could be interesting and if Elric's not enough, there's Father to imagine, I reckon!)

I'll try to get more ideas to add but this is just the basic rundown so far, constructive criticism is appreciated as always.

This is how you may look at me if you so wish!
Last edited by Commander Cross on Tue May 14, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Re: Cross-minded Ideas!

Postby wgwlb » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:58 pm

How tough is this Haseo fella?

Also, Drizzt vs Panther may be able to work, though I don't know a ton about panther. He'll definitely need regen to go up against someone who (to my understanding) outclasses him physically quite a bit(I'd say that the drow's bow should be taken away for this fight.) If I'm wrong, and panther is too tough for Drizzy, maybe give him guenwhyvar.
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Postby Commander Cross » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:23 am

wgwlb wrote:How tough is this Haseo fella?

Also, Drizzt vs Panther may be able to work, though I don't know a ton about panther. He'll definitely need regen to go up against someone who (to my understanding) outclasses him physically quite a bit(I'd say that the drow's bow should be taken away for this fight.) If I'm wrong, and panther is too tough for Drizzy, maybe give him guenwhyvar.

Tough enough to have a fighting chance against Post-Changes Dresden, Pre-Apocalyptic Trilogy incarnations without getting stomped all over the place potentially.
If you need me to be more concrete than that, is stubborn enough to fight it out with Modern Potter-world Residents either in Pure Magic fights(I might not find the idea of vs Potter to be a bad idea, in fact it has potential to be pretty decent if its a PMF, if done right) or a full-blown war(vs Voldemort especially would be fun, especially if Voldemort could summon that shield he used against Dumbledore in Book #05, The Order of the Phoenix!)
Any of these help?
I'd give him good odds against Hank J. Wimbleton from Madness Combat in a Gunfight if asked, that's not even covering the low-end reality-warping bits in general or the Data Drain attack variations he has, which warp reality when they hit someone or something?
Yes, Haseo is awesome. 8-)
Did I forget to mention he's capable of fighting it out with Kratos from God of War if push comes to shove?
Not outright wankage either.
I didn't even get around to noting how vs Eragon or Murtagh of Alagaesia has potential either.

The funny thing about both Drizzt and Black Panther is that both seem to have connections with Panthers of some kind or another, yes? :mrgreen:
Wonder if its coincidental.

Your thoughts on the other fights listed out so far?
What about either versions of Tenchi Masaki vs Dr. Strange and Eragon respectively?
Or the Potter-world vs Dynasty Warriors for that matter?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Commander Cross » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:52 pm

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs6/200H/i/2 ... elgado.jpg

vs.

http://www.wallpapervortex.com/wallpape ... rieza.html

While I might think that Luke(Post-Endor obviously) vs DC Comics' Dr. Fate might be fairer overall, Skywalker(Post-Endor, see Luke vs Dr. Fate for why) vs Goku could be interesting in its own way.

Though seriously, its pretty fair to warn you that since Kid Buu is able to wipe the Emperor across the floor, turn said Emperor's head into a soccer ball and turn the rest of the bloody body into a fountain of chocolate, that Post-Endor Luke will have to be Above the Emperor in such a way that its not funny, to stand a chance against Goku actually.

Because as far as I know, Luke's not touching Sorcerer Supreme Strange of Marvel, that's for sure, and Strange would have a field day against a lot of DBZ residents.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Commander Cross » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:59 am

Are you there yet, Amm0?
You're partially responsible for this thread's very existence, I find your lack of appearances disturbing, to say the least.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:10 am

Im here indeed I am The only reason Im here is because my lack of knowldge on most of these things.
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby Commander Cross » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:17 am

Amm0vamp1r3 wrote:Im here indeed I am The only reason Im here is because my lack of knowldge on most of these things.

Then what may say you to the idea of Jericho from Darkwatch vs either Akua/Akuha/Aqua Shuzen from Rosario + Vampire(one of the heavyweights of the Fairy Tale Organization from back at that fight where I'm waiting to see who's firing the first shot, do I have to invite the Master Sarge in there for any firing to start?) or Haseo from the dot hack universe(dot hack//G.U is the debut era for Haseo, actually?) in Xth form?

I had to name the starters, I could gather the imagery for either of the two if you like.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:07 pm

I really don't know Haseo like that to say so, If it ends up being posted I will debate for cross but other than that can't really say
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby Commander Cross » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Amm0vamp1r3 wrote:I really don't know Haseo like that to say so, If it ends up being posted I will debate for cross but other than that can't really say

I'll get two seperate images for Jericho if it helps after this post, but first here are the images I mentioned before.

Akua/Akua/Aqua Shuzen, the Black Devil from Rosario + Vampire!

http://www.zerochan.net/673259

This is the image for Haseo, the 'Former' Terror of Death actually.
(Also for the record if anyone asks, no I don't give a negative $hit that he looks like Summer Knight Fix, or at least a Changeling of the Summer or Winter Courts in this image, that is not discouraging me at all!)

Now shall I get images for Jericho or would you wish to do so?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 pm

So anybody else want to have a look at the list, thus far?

A contest to flip the middle finger at Nicodemus Archelone and get away with it with their lives still available to them?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Next

Return to Match Aide