FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Your battle idea ready? [Closed!]

FactPile quality control. Poll your fellow Pilers for battles you intend to suggest in the mainland.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Your battle idea ready? [Closed!]

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 am

You can PM me once you have your battle sorted out!

Current Status:
Unavailable!

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Re: Your battle idea ready?

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Thank you, sir.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Hitman H94 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Admin is a bit bare on battles this week, so PM me!

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Okay I want to try and have fights which everyone can participate in. After reading Knights of The Cross vs Azure knights, I pretty much have always thought that but now I have heard the same for at least a week I would like to try have battles of people everyone has heard of.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I'll keep that in mind, ironically that was partly the inspiration behind the F4 vs Incredibles match I came up with. I figured it would be a fair match everyone knows about.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Commander Cross » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:I'll keep that in mind, ironically that was partly the inspiration behind the F4 vs Incredibles match I came up with. I figured it would be a fair match everyone knows about.

@Admiral

Notes to selves: We've got to work a Tartarus of a lot harder if we want the Badassery direction to continue, maybe next month with the two Knighthood trios we could throw them against Sith Warriors they can agreeably fight and slay without stomping or being stomped, I hope, right?

If we intended for a deadlock, let's make sure it'll be because of the frightning displays of power both sides can offer to fight each other with, instead of the lack of buffs for both sides, agreed?
Still fairly decent conduct overall, but c'mon!!!

So to plan out Camp Half-Blood Residents vs Yokai Academy in Capture the Flag?

P.S to Hitman: You familiar with Saints' Row and the 3rd Street Saints in particular?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Hitman H94 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Commander Cross wrote:P.S to Hitman: You familiar with Saints' Row and the 3rd Street Saints in particular?

Cross I think everybody knows them.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:
Commander Cross wrote:P.S to Hitman: You familiar with Saints' Row and the 3rd Street Saints in particular?

Cross I think everybody knows them.

I just wanted to ask, JIC, I might have met guys connected with them or not in some way or another(keywords are might have, in here!)
Because I am trying to work out the specs for a big Siege fight in Chicago that's gonna have guys like Yusuke Urameshi from Yu-Yu Hakusho and Skulduggery Pleasant himself in there, and I would like for a lot of factpilers aware of either of the two or the 3rd Street Saints to feel free to join the thread so we can all discuss plans with how to make sure the siege works well, alright?

I am pretty sure everyone's also aware of Potter's 'dear beloved' cousin in Tom Riddle(you noted the edge of sarcasm in there, right?The 'dear beloved' part, I mean!), they're also probably aware of Jack of Blades from Fable 01, and they even have a modicum of info on Horvath from the Sorcerer's Apprentice, right?

Just how many of us left over has awareness for Majora from Majora's Mask, exactly?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Hitman H94 » Thu May 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Due to exams which I should have already revising for, don't expect your battles to appear until mid june.

If you have already sent a battle that hasn't been posted yet, soory but you are gonna have to wait.

Sorry for the inconvenice.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Captain Epic » Thu May 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:Due to exams which I should have already revising for, don't expect your battles to appear until mid june.

If you have already sent a battle that hasn't been posted yet, soory but you are gonna have to wait.

Sorry for the inconvenice.

Your exams are alot more important than posting our matches. Study hard broski! People should remember that we are lucky to have you, or we would have to be paying for matches.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Next

Return to Match Aide