FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Jack Sparrow vs Hondo Ohnaka

FactPile quality control. Poll your fellow Pilers for battles you intend to suggest in the mainland.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Jack Sparrow vs Hondo Ohnaka

Postby Alpha or Omega » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 am

A man with a red bandanna covered by a blackish-brown hat walked into the temple. This man has dreadlocks running down the side. He has a short beard and a mustache, and people have heard of him. His name was Jack Sparrow.

Jack Sparrow: "Ah, I do love the pirate's life. Rum, women, and treasures. Mostly rum. Wrenches and treasures tend to slap me more than not. Some decent rum can't do that."
Jack Sparrow hopped up several stone steps to retrieve a silver orb glowing with a dark aura. It was small enough that you could hold it in the palm of your hand.
He grabbed the orb and his hand glows a dark light.
Jack Sparrow: "I can't wait for immortality. Sail the seas for eternity as the immortal Captain Jack Sparrow. Ooh, I like that."
Jack Sparrow danced down five steps only to see a scraggy man with goggles and a nice hat similar to his.

Hondo Ohnaka: "Ho ho, my fashionable looking fellow! I can allow you to sail beyond the seas and into the vast black skies, only if you allow me to hold onto that."
Jack Sparrow: "I'm sorry but unless you have ten more of these immortal granting orbs, I can't give this to you even if you had gold, ships, and a nice hat."
Hondo Ohnaka: "Well, my friend, I can offer you ten of those with a grand adventure for one of those orbs."
Jack Sparrow: "I actually don't need ten of these, I just need one. One immortality granting orb is just as good as ten. Now, I just need to return to my ship and figure how to open this up. Good day my weird scaled friend with five beards."

Jack Sparrow walked past Hondo Ohnaka, but only walked two meters when he hears the cock of a cold black gun.
Hondo Ohnaka: "I'm sorry, but I can't just lose immortality. It's just not good business for that to happen."
Jack Sparrow: "Oh, you don't want to fight me; I might drop the gem!"
Jack Sparrow started running and went down some stairs as Hondo Ohnaka fires shots of red pulses, all of which missed the fleeing pirate by a hair's width.

Jack Sparrow: "Alas my friend with bad fortune and taste, you will always remember this day as the day you almost shot-"
Jack never got to finish that line as one of the stone steps he ran on broke, and Jack tumbled down the stairs.
Hondo Ohnaka: "This is starting to look profitable."

Jack Sparrow faces Hondo Ohnaka.
These are two silly, clever pirates who have manage to get themselves into danger and out of it.
Jack Sparrow has a pistol and a sword. Hondo Ohnaka has his blaster.
Jack Sparrow is in current incarnation while Hondo Ohnaka is his age during the Clone Wars.
Normal rules otherwise.
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Return to Match Aide