FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

DMC Trio and Nozgoth Duo

FactPile quality control. Poll your fellow Pilers for battles you intend to suggest in the mainland.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Authors

Re: DMC Trio and Nozgoth Duo

Postby CH1C4N0444 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Kitten Lord wrote:Make sure you weaken Kains TK to game mechanics rather than lore. The whole "kill on think" is too overpowered making more recent Kain matches impossible, so making it based on the mechanics in-game like TK meters and gestures required would make fights more likely to be worth doing.

Anyone up against Kain requires powerful magic and/or heat based weapons. On the mainland we have seen kain destroy Alucard, Dracula and most of the other ideas suggested so far.
CH1C4N0444
I Am the Highway

Postby Kitten Lord » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Why would I be interested in what your mother said when she first saw you? I am sorry I don't get it....

Spoiler
Kitten Lord
Organ Grinder

Postby Friendlysociopath » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 pm

Please gentlemen, save the namecalling and wank for the actual match.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby Kitten Lord » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:50 am

Nosgoth duo vs marvel and DC combined cinematic universes may be fun. I have watched most if not all the movies and cannot recally anyone too hax, make the changes to TK that I said using the in-game instead of in lore version such as not "at will" but instead on gesture and were good to go.

Also not sure why you would put the devil trio vs the FF lot....Friendlies enthusiasm for them aside most of them have few feats that could match the brothers or even Nero and likely will have trouble keeping up with them and they do have hax, specifically Dante. Not sure why him being his strongest incarnation (DMC 2) would make him less hax.

I agree with the actual ruling of taking out materia though because debating why they do not have them, use them etc in accordance with lore gets tiresome.
Kitten Lord
Organ Grinder

Postby Friendlysociopath » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 am

@Ch1
Probably best to leave a disclaimer across the top that Kitten's Lord's comments are to be ignored- along with instructions of how to add him to the Foe system. That way only credible sources of LoK lore can be seen.
Funnily enough, once I in particular add him to my foe list, Kitten cannot ignore me in such a fashion so he'll have to just sit there and read what I say without being able to reply.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby CH1C4N0444 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:@Ch1
Probably best to leave a disclaimer across the top that Kitten's Lord's comments are to be ignored- along with instructions of how to add him to the Foe system. That way only credible sources of LoK lore can be seen.
Funnily enough, once I add him to my foe list, Kitten cannot ignore me in such a fashion so he'll have to just sit there and read what I say without being able to reply.
I'd imagine the mods would add that?
CH1C4N0444
I Am the Highway

Postby Kitten Lord » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:@Ch1
Funnily enough, once I in particular add him to my foe list, Kitten cannot ignore me in such a fashion so he'll have to just sit there and read what I say without being able to reply.

I can reply, you would not be able to see my reply but my post that shuts down your points would never be challenged which would be similar to how it is usually.
Kitten Lord
Organ Grinder

Postby Friendlysociopath » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:57 pm

So did you decide on your castlevania team yet?
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

Postby CH1C4N0444 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Friendlysociopath wrote:So did you decide on your castlevania team yet?
Yea, I'm going with your original suggestion of Alucard and Dracula, Lords of Shadow incarnation. I'll make a post on match suggestion in a bit with this and my other match.
CH1C4N0444
I Am the Highway

Postby Friendlysociopath » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:37 pm

So
Kain and Raziel vs Dracula and Alucard vs War and Death?

Might be able to make a snazzy picture for that one.
Friendlysociopath
Voice of the People

PreviousNext

Return to Match Aide