Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

...are you ready...

For space based RPs...

Moderator: Forum Moderators

...are you ready...

Postby Sapper007 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:56 am

...Since the inception of time…
...Stars have been the givers of life…
Their Energies fuel the changes that give birth to simple organisms… as these simple life forms vie for “food” and space they change…
...they evolve...
...they grow
...they adapt
...they learn...
As they grow more complex they mutate and bond creating complex multi-cellular creatures that continue this process… We once thought water was the key to evolution past this point… but as with many early ideas, we were proved wrong. Life doesn’t have to be Carbon-based… different star types give life to a multitude of creatures from nearly every environment. Most species just need a nudge to become sentient.
As with the the galactic traveler Ra, in Earth 1’s early history, a push from a higher species accelerates evolution.
We now know many stars give life. With the exception of O and M class stars, we have discovered life throughout the Galaxy. Many times they were primitive. Or non-sentient. So we searched the stars and planets capable of life. Expanding our knowledge of the Galaxy learning from the things we found.
But we discovered something no one could comprehend...
A relatively small star, blue in color, a B-class stellar body 20000 times brighter than our sun, gave planets a unique opportunity to create life in an extreme fashion. Planets surface temperature from these stars where either extremely hot or bitterly cold, if you put Earth 1 in a similar orbital position it would have been a glass sphere of silica and iron in a matter of minutes.
The Gas Giant planets were raging and stormy. Using the ancient term of measurement “miles per/hour” the winds on these planets could exceed 5000mph. And the energies given off by these planets were comparable to Stars.
Yet strangely the energies of these liquid core gas giants could replicate the “goldilocks” zone that we have discovered in the late 20th century EY, not to hot not to cold. These planets were life givers and breed life at an exponential rate. We came to call them Gennisi worlds, or "birth" planets. The moons that orbit the Gennisi are ideal for life. All that was needed was a seed to be sown.
Imagine, moons as sources of life. It was comical then.
Deep within the Sygnus arm of our Milky way lays a beautiful blue star, Arrianna. Locked in an eliptical orbit around the blue sun lies one of these planets, one of these Gennisi, as they have come to be known. Waiting for life to spring forth and become the Vi 'Tar. This strange planet and her lunar companions are waiting.
Her name is Eclipse...
Her moons give life a chance to become more than what they are...
What wonders do her lunar companions have to offer, what is possible?
What fantastic new species can come forth on these spheres of fire and ice and rock...
These evolutionary miracles have needs for life
They desire expansion, they desire to test their mettle against their neighboring moons...
...They desire...
...FOR YOU...
I am a Sapper Leader. The cutting edge of my country's sword.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery. God grant that I may not be found wanting, that I will not fail this sacred trust.
Sapper007
Utopia Overlord

Re: ...are you ready...

Postby David » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:32 pm

Am I ready?

No not yet Staff....
Whoever had a problem with loving someone, never told me........
David
Aircraftsman in Mourning

Postby Baron Somebody » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:46 am

This whole thread just reeks of badly organized US propaganda...

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby Deathtanker » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:This whole thread just reeks of badly organized US propaganda...

................................................................................................What?
Robert Frost wrote:The best way out is always through.

Deathtanker
Canewielder

Postby Megaraptor18 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Deathtanker wrote:
Baron Somebody wrote:This whole thread just reeks of badly organized US propaganda...

................................................................................................What?

I think the pot has finally gone to his head
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby Baron Somebody » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Deathtanker wrote:

Think about who is posting it and the intention behind it...

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby Deathtanker » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:
Deathtanker wrote:

Think about who is posting it and the intention behind it...

It still doesn't make sense.
Robert Frost wrote:The best way out is always through.

Deathtanker
Canewielder

Postby Baron Somebody » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 pm

It makes perfect sense if you allow it to make sense

Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby John-117 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Propaganda of what?
Deathtanker wrote:Okay a ninja sniper, who has no tongue and is cold blooded, with a sniper rifle that fires ice bullets and cloaking within a vacuum.

The One Sin in a nutshell.
John-117
Utopia Warlord

Postby Baron Somebody » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 pm

John-117 wrote:Propaganda of what?

Taking over this group of planets in the name of the New World Order

Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Next

Return to Space... The Final frontier