CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Cabal Sector Alternate History Game Thread

For space based RPs...

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Cabal Sector Alternate History Game Thread

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Disclaimer

At the end of game the timeline will be restored one way or another so this isn't permanent and will be undone. Also there really isn't much of a story this go around since I want you guys doing what you want to do so no rails on here. The only story is in the beginning post and the last post. So between those two go nuts and start running your nations as you see fit and go nuts.

Intro

CBN, "This is CBN reporting live from the allied invasion of Kragia and so far allied forces are quickly gaining a foothold onto the planet as Solvian Forces have cleared Kragian forces North of the Kragian Capital of Fistel. USV Navy have secured the Southern Hemisphere of all Kragian Naval Forces and the USV 3rd Army has landed and engaged Kragian Forces in the south and is advancing towards the industrial heartland of Kraga. At the sametime Cabal Confederation Forces with support from both the Jimblebarian and the Estuarian Navies have secured the Northern Hemisphere of the planet. Confederation Forces for the most part have landed South of the Kragian Capital while Jimblebarian Forces land to the West and Estuarian forces are landing in the east. We are also hearing of a massive push towards Wolfenburg which is rumored to be the Headquarters of the feared WS and a number of high level government officials. The Assault on Wolfenburg is being spearheaded by PMCs like MLK, Dark Fists, Manticore and ESC forces. They have encountered heavy resistance from Kragian Forces in the area in what appeared to be a last stand for the Kragian Dictatorship. A statement released by the President of the Cabal Confederation stating, 'Today the free galaxy will deliver the final blow against the heart of ......"

Colonel Leon Nitz was watching the newscast in a lab under Castle Wolfenburg. As he watches one of his scientists walked up to him and states, "Colonel the machine is ready."

Colonel Nitz stood up and walked into the conference room where the Chairman of several companies that benefit the Arcani Society, Brody Welch was there along with Ethelda James, CEO of Labon Corps and Andrei Aleksandrov of the ERB.

Welch, "We took a major risk being here Leon. It better be good."

Colonel Nitz, "My team has found a way to reverse our fortune."

Ethelda, "I have serious doubts about that since Kragian forces are near defeat and Cabal Forces are baring down on us. What is the wonder weapon this time?"

Aleksandrov, "It doesn't matter the time is up."

Colonel Nitz, "With respect Colonel Aleksandrov. You are wrong. Time is on our side."

Nitz walks out of the room with the others following him. They followed him until they noticed a massive machine. As they wondered what this machine Nitz spoke aloud, "As you will soon learn that time is on our side."

Welch, "What is it?"

Nitz, "My time machine."

Welch, "Fuck it I'm out. If we get out now we should be able to slip away clean. You're on your own Leon."

Before they walked out on Nitz one of the soldiers walked up to Nitz, "Colonel our security systems are down due a Manticore virus and now we are getting reports that MLK Drop commandos have forced our forces to retreat. Dark Fist elements are moving through the halls of the castle and ESC has a team heading right here. They will be here in mere moments."

Ntiz turns to the group and said, "Looks like there is one way to escape."

Ethelda, "Which is?"

NItz, "My time machine. Hurry we have no time to waste!"

Aleksandrov, "When it fails I'll end you." He spoke as he walked towards the machine.

As they walked towards it Welch asks, "Fine then if this machine works how are you going to use it?"

Ethelda, "I can think of one thing, stopping that idiot Phelix from trying to blow up half a planet."

As they walked up the ramp and Nitz opens the hatch he turns to face them, "No we're going to use it to effect the galaxy and the course of human events. We will serve our lord Volcanius in the only way we can."

At that moment the doors to the lab were tore down and squads of ESC, Dark Fist, MLK, and Manticore troops entered the lab. Nitz screams, "Hurry!" and as they entered the machine and sealed the hatch Nitz begun the time warp. Allied troops begun clearing the room as Nitz set the time and the coordinates for the time warp. As this was happening one of the lead ESC personnel Cassandra Agona notices them in the machine grabs an anti-tank weapon from one of her follow soldiers and aims it at the machine. She fires a 88mm anti-tank rocket at the timemachine and those inside saw the rocket coming right at them and when it was 7 inches away from hitting the hatch it froze as well everything outside of the machine.

Then everything outside became a blur as blinding light shined through forcing everyone inside to shut their eyes. After 5 minutes of a rough ride the machine stopped. They opened their eyes and say that the machine was in the outdoors and they wasn't in a bunker. Nitz looked at the panel and looked at the date and their coordinates. He smiled and screamed, "I think we are really here!"

He rushed over to the hatch and opened it. Once it was open he jumped outside of the machine and looked around. Shortly after the rest exited the machine and they looked around and saw they were on the coast as they can see the beach. They noticed that Nitz looking at something for a second and then run towards it. They followed him all the way to a small cliff and once they reached him they saw a medieval army storming the beaches while taking a mix of arrow volleys, cannon, and musket fire. The invading army closed the distance and engaged the defenders in close quarter combat.

Nitz screamed with joy, "I really did it! I have bought us to this planet! To this battle!"

Welch, "What planet?"

Aleksandrov, "And what battle?"

Nitz turns to them and states, "Domhanda! Holy shit we're on Domhanda!"

Ethelda said in a confused manner, "How?"

Nitz, "I built a timemachine and managed to use Zionic Particles in the correct manner and..."

Ethelda cuts him off, "Fine but how did we get on Domhanda? All of the theories I heard you can only go back to the place your machine was before the time warp. I mean how did we get here."

Nitz, "I fused a prototype Dimensional Transporter to the Timemachine so once I active the Timemachine and set the date I can also set the coordinates to this location."

Welch, "How far into the past are we?"

Nitz, "Somewhere between 300 to 400 years. The date is 3 of Martius 2333 Cosmos Calender. But to the locals its Octo 10, 896 AA. AA stands for After Arrival." Then he looks to Aleksandrov and continues, "and you were asking what battle is this Andrei? Well I'll tell you its the most important battle to our Order. When the Arcani Society was called the Sons of Volcanius. When we were at our closest from freeing our Lord from his unjust imprisonment. The Battle of Herand."

Aleksandrov asks, "What are we doing here?"

Nitz answers, "We will help Leon Whipple the Grand Master of this time to free Volcanius and with his freedom our mission will be complete and we can undo every wrong in the universe. Sadly the Cabals forced me to move up my timetable and I was unable to bring any weapons."

Welch, "Than how are we going to help Whipple free Volcanius without weapons?"

Nitz, "Well we do have one weapon." He stares at Aleksandrov and continues, "Andrei your cybernetic enhancements makes you a match against someone in MLK Power Armor. These medieval fools don't stand a chance."

Aleksandrov, "I'm looking forward to this."

Nitz, "Good we must hurry it want me long before the grandfather group of the Paladin Order stops Whipple!"

They walked towards the Grand Master's Palace and was stopped by the gate guards. Ethelda walks up to the guards and pulled out a necklace with symbol of Volcanius on it. They moved aside and they walked into the palace and after walking past several guards they entered the basement of the palace into the main chamber of the ritual. Whipple was setting up the ritual when he saw them, "I have seen many strange foreigners before but none that look as you people do?"

Nitz, "We are from the future and we are here to aide you in freeing our lord Volcanius."

Whipple, "You help is welcomed but I do not need it. The Vatans, Crussians, and the Mist Children puppets will not reach this Castle. Soon Volcanius will be freed and they will all be turned to ash."

Nitz, "No you will be dead within the hour and Volcanius will still be in his prison and our order will be stuck in continuous centuries to come in a failed hope to free our lord. This was before the Order's Civil War and this was the closest we have ever gotten to freeing him. The Grandfathers of the Paladin Order will march right in here and kill you before the ritual is complete."

Whipple, "How do you know that I will fail here?"

Nitz, "Because I know my history and we come from nearly 400 years into the future. Face it you cannot have success here without our aide."

Whipple, "How skilled are you in the art of Spiritual Energy?"

Welch, "What the hell is Spiritual Energy?"

Ethelda, "Maybe he is taking about Zionic Particles."

Welch, "Impossible with our time's tech we have a hard time getting and understanding Zionic Particles much less use it."

Whipple raised his right hand and his right hand turned into a ball of fire for 10 seconds before it burned out and leaving the hand unburnt. "You need to learn more about the power of the Gods."

Aleksandrov walks up to Whipple and said, "The power of the Atlantians you mean." He then grabs Whipple and continued in a menacing tone, "The power you shown may have surprised some of the members of my Order but not me. I will kill all who tries and stop this ritual."

Whipple, "I can sense something dark in you. Of all those that have served Volcanius I have yet to meet anyone with a soul as dark as yours."

Then a loud cannon blast was heard near the stairway. Aleksandrov releases Whipple and states, "I got work to do." As Aleksandrov walks towards the blast he shouts to the others, "If any get through me stop them."

He walked all the way to the stairway and saw enemy troops storming into the basement. He charged right into the pack of soldiers and began his bloody work with the use of his full cybernetic enhancements. Each of his punches hit with the impact that crushes skulls and scatter bones. He picks up a sword from a defeated soldier and begins cutting through their armor and shields like a hot knife through butter.

One of the enemy soldiers who was a leader among the men Aleksandrov was fighting was named Gaounon and he charged in bravely against Aleksandrov. Gaounon lasted a good while against the cyborg Aleksandrov. Longer than most mere humans could. But in the end Aleksandrov cut off Gaounon's right arm and while he was in pain Aleksandrov grabs Gaounon and body slams him onto the ground and Aleksandrov stumped on Gaounon's head so hard the skull was smashed into a thousand pieces.

After Gaounon was dealt with Aleksandrov continued his bloody path through the enemy soldiers. As he cuts through them he learns that these soldiers belong to the famed Kotte Family. As more charged at him he continued his bloody path and managed to kill a few more officers. First was Bluteau as Aleksandrov cut his head clean off in a single swing from a sword. Next was Retzner as the Elvish warrior stood no chance against the cyborg killing machine as he lift the elf over his head and threw him into a support beam in a certain manner and with enough force that Retzner's back was broken into two. Then Redman jumped onto Aleksandrov and he dropped his sword so Aleksandrov and Redman fought with steel fists against Werewolf claws. A fight of pure strength however Redman made a few movement errors that allowed Aleksandrov to get Redman into a headlock of sorts and with one quick move Aleksandrov snapped Redman's neck.

Once Redman's body hits the floor Order of the Piecing Gaze troops arrived in the basement. Aleksandrov sees them and charges into them like a mad bull. He kills a dozen with his bare hands before grabbing one of their swords and using that to great effect. Of the Gaze Order one of their officers stepped forward and fought Aleksandrov. But in the end Rasmus wasn't a match for the cyborg and was cut into two pieces.

More enemy troops flooded into the basement with now Ichos Family troops among them. Two of members of the Ichos Family Xantos and Elric trying to take on Aleksandrov in their werewolf forms. However he gutted Elric and beheaded Xantos. As the two fell a Kotte Officer tried to stab Aleksandrov in the back but the blade had no effect on him so he turned very quickly and with one move cuts Bihlmeyer's head off.

Of the Order Draco and Dylan attacked Aleksandrov. The two was able to keep Aleksandrov guessing long enough for Derrick and Aera to arrive in the basement. Sadly though they witness Aleksandrov seeing an opening and used it to great effect to grab Dylan and to throw him head first into the wall. Once his head hits the wall his skull cracked and his neck broke. He quickly turned to Draco and with a single move broke his right arm and right before he could finish Draco off Derrick and what can only be called a human/horse female hybrid named Aera arrived and faced off against Aleksandrov.

Both Derrick with his sword and shield and Aera with her Halberd to keep Aleksandrov at bay all the while trying to get a kill shot. However their blows had no effect so they tried to use Spiritual Energy attacks which do some damage but none major. Aera at enough and with all of might into her Halberd she tries to thrust the Halberd so hard it would go right through him. Sadly Aleksandrov deflected the thrust and then grabbed but continuing Aera's momentum but aimed it right for Derrick. The Halberd moved so fast he didn't noticed it before it was too last and he was impaled by his own sister's Halberd. Aera froze in place when she realized what she had done. Aleksandrov threw her into the wall with force equal to a car crush.

Aleksandrov noticed she was still alive so with her Halberd still in Derrick he pulled it out of her brother and as Derrick fell to the ground dying Aleksandrov ready to use the Halberd on Aera. Luckily for her one of the Kotte's sons arrived and attacked Aleksandrov. Conner fought well and Aleksandrov dropped the Halberd but Aleksandrov grabbed Conner in a choke hold. Aleksandrov looked over to his left and noticed Roland Kotte himself trying to rush over to save his son with Leotard, Kaspar, and Erich. Aleksandrov smiles at Roland and then with his right hand only broke Conner's neck and threw his body at Roland and them. Conner's body landed on Roland and Leotard knocking them down while Kaspar and Erich attacked Aleksandrov. Kaspar got a kick to the chest from Aleksandrov that sent him flying towards the wall. Luckily he survived but he wasn't in a condition to fight. With Kaspar out of the way for the moment Aleksandrov turned to fight Roland's brother Erich. Erich fought well but was overwhelmed and Aleksandrov sweep Erich legs and as he was on the floor Aleksandrov picked up a spear and thrusts it into Erich's heart.

By this time Leotard and Roland got to their feet. Before they could act Aleksandrov notices this and throws the spear at Roland. Roland not seeing the spear flying towards him as he was still in a state of shock over the death of one of his sons Leotard jumps in front of Roland taking the spear ahead on. The spear went through him but luckily for Roland not too much as the back plate of Leotard's armor stopped it from going through. Roland then watches his squire fall to the ground dead. Enraged by this Roland unleashed his most powerful Spiritual Energy attack at Aleksandrov. The attack hit Aleksandrov head on and Roland charged in not even a second after the attack hit Aleksandrov. As Roland tries to remove Aleksandrov's head with one clean strike from his longsword Aleksandrov recovered from the attack and countered. Aleksandrov kicks Roland in the left knee breaking it and forcing Roland to fall to his knees while Aleksandrov grabs Roland's right hand. Even on his knees Roland is still trying to fight back but Aleksandrov was too strong for him and he broke his right wrist and took Kotte's sword from him and thrust Roland's own sword through the collar bone killing him in seconds.

Right when Aleksandrov pulls out the sword Aera tackles him with a force that would equal a car crash which made Aleksandrov drop Roland's sword. Aera begins landed massive punches onto Aleksandrov's face however he remain unaffected by the blows and knocks her off of him and once he gets back onto his feet kicks her into a group of soldiers. More Kotte and Order soldiers attack Aleksandrov trying to stop him while a wounded Kaspar crawls over to his father's body. He looked at his father for a minute trying to soak in the reality that his father is dead. Once he came to terms with that and saw that the battle was hopeless he picked up his father's sword and ordered a retreat.

Any soldier that could tried to get out of the basement with nearly a dozen trying pull Aera back to the ships. She fought every inch up the stairs as she really wanted to kill Aleksandrov even if it was hopeless. Aleksandrov notices the soldiers retreating doubled his efforts and killed as many of the enemy as possible until the basement was clear of enemy troops. With the enemy gone Aleksandrov walked back over to the ritual.

Aleksandrov enters the main chamber and saw Whipple finishing the ritual and the walls infront of him cracked and broke apart revealing a massive door made of an unknown metal. The door begun to open and a blinding light shot out of the door and everyone in the chamber covered their eyes. Once the light faded everyone looked around the chamber and then they finally saw him. Volcanius. He was 8 feet tall in heavy armor that was partly on fire. A mix of achievement and fear as each member of the Arcani Society has waited all of their lives for this moment.

Volcanius walked over to Aleksandrov and stared at him for a moment before asking, "Open your mind to me."

Aleksandrov opens his mind and thoughts willingly to Volcanius and as Volcanius reads Aleksandrov's mind Welch spoke aloud, "Wow we actually did it."

Ethelda, "After all of these years we finally did."

Nitz, "And history has forever changed."

Volcanius finishes reading Aleksandrov's mind and spoke to the others, "I know who all of you are and where you come from. All of your minds are open to me. Nitz's ability to travel through time and with Aleksandrov's brutal force has saved me. For that you have my thanks. Now return to your time machine and take your rewards. I think you will enjoy them greatly."

Aleksandrov, Ethelda, and Nitz begun to walk out of the chamber while Welch asks, "I have questions. How the universe began? What is our purpose?"

Volcanius, "All will be revealed in time. In your time. Now go I must speak with Whipple here."

As Volcanius walks over to Whipple Welch followed the group out. They exited the palace and worked their way to the time machine. Once they reached the same cliff as before Nitz looked over the beach again and sees the invading forces retreating in a panic. He smiles for a second before going to the time machine. They entered the machine and Nitz ends in the return settings and the time machine takes them back to the future. A few minutes later they return to their time and back in the lab. They noticed it was very peaceful outside of the machine and Nitz opens the hatch and walks out and sees every where it should be with no sign of battle ever happening there.

Welch exited the machine and asks, "How much was changed?"

Nitz, "No clue. Let's go find out."

The group exit the lab and saw Kragian troops standing post in a mostly relax manner as they moved past the guards for the lab a Kragian officer walked up to Nitz and states, "Great Chancellor sir, the Representative of the Atlantian Collective is waiting for you in the conference room with the other heads of state."

A puzzled Nitz asks, "Great Chancellor? What happened to Great Chancellor Shaun Hoppel?"

"Great Chancellor Shaun Hoppel? I don't know who you are talking about my Great Chancellor."

Nitz, "Who are we? Everyone with me?"

The officer had a confused look on his face and Nitz notices this and adds, "This isn't a trick. Who are these people around me?"

The officer answers with still some confusion, "Well you are the Great Chancellor of the Greater Republic of Kraga." Then looks to Ethelda and says, "She is Ethelda James, Prime Minister of the Empire of Scylla." He looks over to Welch, "He is Brody Welch, the President of the United States of Vidya." Then he finally looks at Aleksandrov and states, "And he is Andrei Aleksandrov, Premier of the Erato Directorate."

Everyone was amazed that they were truly rewarded for their efforts by Volcanius. Nitz said to the officer, "Very good Major. Now escort us to the conference room."

The Officer escorts them to the conference room where the Representative of the Atlantian Collective was waiting for them. Once they all entered the room the officer left the room and shut the doors behind him. With them alone with the Representative of the Atlantian Collective the Representative spoke, "Ah you are the ones my lord Volcanius wanted to speak too. Very rare to speak with some of the most powerful humans in the galaxy. I'm Vincent by the way and I was tasked to bring you up to speed. My lord mentioned something about time travel?"

Nitz, "Yes I created a time machine and used it to free our lord."

Vincent, "Well then have a seat and we will begin" They all took a seat at the table and once they were seated Vincent begins as a hologram of Domhanda appeared on the table, "Well after you helped freed Volcanius he and his army went on the march throughout the planet conquering all that they saw. Special note that the Crussians lasted longer than expected due the Renate Family but once Patrick Renate and other members of their family was killed by our lord Crussian resistance fell and Theodosia and Nerio started to fall. However Mea'Gatroi and Kaz'lyn arrived on Domhanda and after years of brutal warfare Volcanius' army was defeated and our lord fled the planet. Once the Atlantians followed suit to chase him armies under Roy Renate, Kaspar Kotte, Drake Ichos and Aera command defeated the last of Volcanius' Armies."

The hologram of Domhanda disappeared and was replaced by a galaxy map, "Luckily for our lord Volcanius still had friends within the Atlantian Empire and managed to start a civil war within the Empire. The Atlantians in the end were divided up by the Empire which holds the remains of Mea'Gatori and Kaz'lyn supporters and the Collective which holds those who follow Volcanius. With the protection of the Collective our lord decided to rebuild Earth. What would have taken the Atlantians centuries to do our lord did in a single century. Then he bought by the human race on that world. Again an effort that would have taken the Atlantians thousands of yes our lord did in a single century. Hell our lord found a way to implant false memories into them and with the Collective controlling hundreds of human worlds a mass memory implant began with a single goal in mind... Restoring the United Nations of Earth. The same monster that oppressed billions and the Atlantians wiped from the face of the galaxy. It was abit of a gambit but it worked. For the common person within the UNE they believe that they have been around for thousands of years and Earth was never destroyed. The amount of detail that went into this is amazing. He damn near restored all of those killed by the Atlantians. Also thanks to Volcanius the UNE is the largest nation in the Galaxy and has the population and tech to back it up."

Welch, "Impressive though what is the status of our respected nations and the Cabal Confederation?"

Vincent, "What my lord told me that there is no such thing as the Cabal Confederation in this... Well... To you new timeline. The Cabal Sector is as unstable as ever though some can say the same about your nations."

Ethelda, "What do you mean by that?"

Vincent, "Well no reason to beat around the bush. Your Empire has lost the Evor Sector and Fronteira Sector."

Ethelda, "What? How did we lose both sectors?"

Vincent, "Well the Empire is on the edge of breaking up."

Welch, "It was bound to happen Ethelda. Your Empire has hundreds of colonies that don't need Scylla and yet Scylla handles all affairs even those of its colonies. They have their limit."

Vincent, "Which comes to the USV I should mention that you have lost the Waccamaw Sector. This one seem have been done by Mea'Gatori in hopes of protecting Domhanda. He doesn't trust the Vidyians on this task and has outsourced it to his other creations. The Freyjans and the Lek-Thu are rumored to be deploying fleets to ensure Domhanda stays our of the Collective's control."

Aleksandrov, "Get to it. Your going to tell me what I lost. Ain't you?"

Vincent, "The Directorate lost the Bolgar Sector."

Aleksandrov stood up in a rage and screamed, "Let me guess Mea'Gatori's doing!"

Vincent, "Oh no Premier. Our lord Volcanius' doing."

Aleksandrov, "WHAT!!!! WHY!!!!"

Vincent, "The UNE's goal is to bring all of humanity together and take it to the Sixth Stage of History. Utopia in the galaxy."

Aleksandrov, "We have the same goals."

Vincent, "I'm afraid that the UNE doesn't see it that way. To them the Directorate is a fascist state."

Aleksandrov, "Fascist! We are not Fascists we are Enlightened Socialists! We are Communists! Like them!"

Vincent, "Yes but the Directorate isn't the right brand of Communism. Therefore you are Fascists. Or at the very least a poor mockery of Communism and it is the UNE's duty as true Communists to annex the Directorate as a whole and turn them into true communists and move away from the cheap copy called Enlightened Socialism."

Aleksandrov, "Annexed! Annexed! What the fuck do you mean Annex!"

Vincent, "Our lord has planned on all of your countries to be annexed into the UNE."

Welch, "What! This is impossible!"

Ethelda, "The Scyllian People will not stand for this!"

Vincent, "It is our lord's will that once they annex your nations they will have you four removed from history. I believe its called stalinization."

Aleksandrov, "Why our lord thanks us for freeing him by killing us and our nations?"

Vincent, "Well to be perfectly honest. He wanted to reward you but 400 or so years of thinking about it the more he realized that all four of you are liabilities to him."

Aleksandrov, "Liabilities! I have given my life in service to him and now he rewards me with death and the destruction of my nation!"

Vincent, "Why should he care about your sacrifices it doesn't make you people less of a liability. The Facts are your nations will fall to the might of the UNE and once you all are dead we will begin to bring forth the Sixth Stage."

Aleksandrov, "Some communists they are! Afterall no communist can believe in any of the Gods."

Vincent smiles as he answers, "That is the beauty of it all. Volcanius has successfully tricked them into thinking he didn't exist. Only the leadership of the UNE knows that he is real. Whats the old saying... The greatest trick the devil ever did was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Welch, "Your UNE pansies will be knocked back to Earth if they set foot in one square inch in USV Space."

Ethelda, "Scylla has never bent to threats. We will make the UNE regret any action against us."

Nitz just sat in his seat almost froze in place, "I did this. I doomed us all. We were betrayed. Nearly 30 years of my life devoted to something that betrayed me."

Vincent, "There is no point in resisting. Its over."

Aleksandrov had enough of Vincent and punched him in the face. The impact knocked Vincent to the ground where Aleksandrov followed up by jumping on top of him and begun a series of punches that scattered Vincent's head and only left a puddle of blood, brain, skull, and flesh. All the while screaming, "FUCK YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU FUCKING ASS LICKING BITCH! FUCK VOLCANIUS! FUCK VOLCANIUS! I FORSAKE HIM! I FORSAKE EVERYTHING!"

He got back to his feet continuing to scream, "I RENOUNCE HIM! I DAMN HIM! FUCK HIM! THAT MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WILL FALL TO HIS KNEES TO ME! I ANDREI ALEKSANDROV! SHALL DESTROY EVERYTHING HE HOLDS DEAR! HIS COLLECTIVE IS DONE! HIS GODHOOD MEANS NOTHING TO ME! AND THEN ONCE HE HAS FALLEN I WILL CONQUER THE REST OF MY ENEMIES AND I WILL BURN DOWN THE CABAL SECTOR FOR THEIR CRIMES IN THE OLD TIMELINE!"

Aleksandrov then storms out of the room with Welch and Ethelda staring at him and Vincent's body on the floor. Ethelda looked at Welch and asks, "What now?"

Welch, "We make that fucker pay."

Ethelda, "How? It isn't like we can just walk up to him and shoot him in the face."

Welch, "Once we find a way to kill him that is exactly what I'm going to do."

Welch walks out of the room as Ethelda turns to Nitz, "You coming Leon?"

Nitz was still in a shocked and frozen state but he was slowly snapping out of it. He stood up and slowly walked over to a cabinet and opens the cabinet. In there he found a couple of bottles of Kragian Schnapps. He took one of the bottles and a shot glass. He opens the bottle and right before he poured himself some Schnapps he stopped himself and dropped the glass. As the glass hits the floor and smash into a thousand pieces he took the bottle and drink from it. Ethelda walks out of the room in disappointment of Nitz. Nitz shortly followed after he took a second bottle with him to drink after he finishes the first.

Once Nitz exited the room a red glowing mist rise from Vincent's body and slowly it formed into the shape of a 8 foot tall man in heavy armor that was partly on fire. He waved his hand over the body and it too turned into red mist that began to surround him. He walked over to the table and sat down on one of the chairs. The mist got thicker around him and the 8 foot tall monster turned into a 5 foot 10 inches tall man. Vincent access the security feed on the table while keeping the map of the known galaxy up.

Vincent/Volcanius, "That went better than expected everything is now set."

Volcanius looked at the feed in the parking area with Aleksandrov, Welch, and Ethelda arguing with each other and casing blame on Volcanius and each other all the while Nitz was finishing off the first bottle. Welch's car arrived first and he walked over to his white car with the Great Seal of the United States of Vidya on it. As he enters the vehicle Volcanius spoke to himself, "Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer."

Once the white car drove away a red car arrived with the Seal of the Erato Directorate on it. Once Aleksandrov enters the vehicle Volcanius continues, "When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him."

Once the red car drove away a black car arrived with the Royal Seal of the Scyllian Empire and once Ethelda enters it Volcanius continues, "When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine."

Once the black car drove away Nitz walked into the building opening the second bottle. Volcanius shutdown the security feed and looked at the map of the galaxy and said, "Nitz wouldn't do as one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." He continues to stare at the galaxy map and continues, "When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” and I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Volcanius sat his left hand onto the table and set the table aflame and as the flame consumed the table and the hologram image began to break and tear and he said, "Now where do I find my Forth Horseman."

He stared at the Evor Sector, Waccamaw Sector, Bolgar Sector, Fronteira Sector, and the Cabal Sector, "I think I will find him somewhere in there."

The heat of the flame finally burned out the hologram projector and Volcanius sat there staring at the flame, "Za'aturi, Mea'Gatori, Kaz'Lyn, Mari' Scutz, and the rest of the Atlantian Empire will feel the wraith of the coming Apocalypse and so will every living creature in this galaxy."
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Re: Cabal Sector Alternate History Game Thread

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed May 06, 2015 10:00 pm

"From the words of a famous Domhandian Zen Master."

Check the rules thread under Doctrine.

"Do take into account that the Domhandian Zen Master later screamed the wall is melting and that we should run under the table to shield ourselves. He passes out and awakes 10 minutes later to take off his pants and underwear. He grabbed a chess piece, the Black Queen piece and shoved it in his rectum screaming that he always wanted to get fucked by a Queen. The doctors grabbed him and knocked him out. I knew then why he really wanted to be Black in that game. Sadly that was the last time I played chess with my cousin Jakub. He was admitted when we told him he wasn't born on Domhandian and he wasn't a Zen Master. Or atleast we are suppose to say that because once the Orithyian Authorities learn he is a perfectly health Orithyian man who is acting insane since he got caught by the police after he beat a man to death with a hockey stick. The Tupytsya (Dumbass) forgot to bribe the police in the mouthy bribes. Every Orithyian knows you bribe the police at the beginning of the month so they won't mess with you. So now he is in a loony house shoving Queens up his rectum to pretend to be crazy because he was being a cheap ublyudok (bastard) and didn't bribe the police. Though then again I think he knew I was two moves away from getting Checkmate on him and he did that for the sole reason because he can't stand me beating him in Chess!"

--Cassandra Agona

CNB Special Report

"In today's news the Orithyian Navy reports of spotting a Valander Stealth Boat within a few kilometers from the Orithyian Solar System. There was reports of a standoff between an Orithyian Frigate and the Valander Stealth Boat that lasted 3 hours before the Valander ship leave the area. This is one of many times when the Valander Navy would go up to Orithyia's borders and just fly along the border testing the Orithyian Navy's respond to each threat. Tension between the two nations are increase by the day."

PNN People's Report

"Chadan is once again threating the stability of the Bolgar Sector by forcing former Directorate planets to join "defense pacts" with the fascist dictator known as "King" Sigman. Sigman come to power after overthrowing the People's Government and install his own fascist regime on the planet and now throughout the entire sector. But our Abazian comrades are standing tall against the march of fascism in the Bolgar Sector! We within the Directorate must stand tall with them as well!

In the Cabal Sector Tempestas has refused to deal with their mutant problem and it has gotten out of control. The sooner these deformed and disabled peoples are a stain on the Tempestan government. They refused to deal with this issue and suffer the burden on their system.

Orithyia has fallen into Corporate control as MLK has sealed the fate of the once proud nation. Orithyia is now a direct threat to true freedom throughout the galaxy!

The Domhandian Fascist Leader Aera the Vengeful had ruled the planet with an iron fist and her crimes against humanity has been doing this for centuries as evident from the Ternopolis Tribune,

"In the eastern islands, Edirne Island, was invaded by unknown force. The natives were beaten and early reports state that one of the conquerors was a monstrous horse woman that ate natives like sugar cubes. We will update you once we get more recent information. In other news a Callander raid in Maidstone was beaten by a new up in coming lord in Vatace. It is said he fought the Callanders and defeated them. It is said he showed outstanding amount of mercy towards the Merciless Raiders. Many within the Vatan nobles are impressed with the young lord's actions."

and

"We are getting reports from local fishermen that the Conqueror of Edirne Island has invaded and conquered Javatine Island. All of the tribes have been conquered and forced to summit to foreign rule. Reports state that Derrick was seen riding his monstrous half horse/half woman sister's back screaming as he and his invaders slaughtered poor tribal peoples and I quote, "Cry Havoc and let's slip the Ponies of War!" Other reports state they their ships fired on four peaceful galleys and they celebrated as they watched the sailors drown in the sea. May the Gods have mercy on those poor souls who are now ruled by a mad man!"

With the Lek-Thu and Freyjans near Domhanda expect this monster to wage a war of conquest throughout Waccamaw Sector.

With Fascism on the raise throughout the galaxy the brave men and women throughout the Directorate will stand tall with our brave comrades fighting against Fascism"

Chadian News International
- Clip of Response to PNN Part 1/13 1/1/2700
May King Sigs Light Shine Upon you All, I’m Costin Nelu your host for tonight.
Our top story of the week! An excerpt from the PNN uh ah “People’s News Network”,
excuse the finger-quotes there. The article? I only have transcripts here, maybe it was one of their presenters? Anyways, its says here that ‘Chadan is ‘threatening’ stability’.

We are ‘strong-arming' planets into ‘warsaw pacts’ , It even goes on to mention
‘We within the Directorate must stand tall with the march of fascism in the Bolgar Sector!’
They are literally calling for the Directorate and for fascism to come back and take over!

Firstly lets get some fact checking out of the way, these ‘warsaw pacts’ as they are calling them, are in actuality Treaties of Mutual Defence and Co-operation between the lawful governments of
Chadan, Salsk, Svetlograd and Uyar.

as for ‘threatening stability’

Anyone here old enough to remember what it was like under the Erato Directorate??
For those unfamiliar with the “Totally credible” PNN its Owned by the Erato Directorate, under the General Directorate for the Protection of State Secrets in the Press, payed for by the ERB.
--> Watch Part II of 13 | --> Read Part II of 13

SCC International Report

"Ever since the Vauk’Ung's invasion of Dumbarton the Fronteira Sector has been on edge ever since. These creepy bug people have been forcing their CORN down people's throats. I mean that is all they talk about is their corn this and their corn that and corn, corn, corn and they have the nerve to not drink of tea! Our glorious Scyllian TEA!!!!! May the Empire return to this sector and stump on these bugs!"

Ministry of Information of the Unity Party and the United Nations of Earth News Channel

"Today our beloved Secretary-General, Adalbert Ducreux is addressing the UN General Assembly and the Unity Party in Geneva. We take you live to the speech."

"My follow citizens, my follow party members, this is the drawn of a new era in the galaxy. An era where the Sixth Stage of History will become a reality! The Scyllian Empire this once proud and mighty nation is falling into ruin and soon so will their monarchy! The United States of Vidya these warmongering greedy capitalist imperialists due to think they know what freedom is. They are the enemies of True Freedom. Do they really think that Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, and the Freedom of Choice is True Freedom. They are wrong! True Freedom is Freedom from Speech, it is Freedom from Religion and it is Freedom from Choice! They believe in the Rights of Man when it should be the Rights of Men. The Collective will always win in the end! One man cannot stand against millions. It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed. To be allowed to run out of control risks destroying all of civilized society. The Capitalists are no more capable of self-sacrifice than a man is capable of lifting himself up by his own bootstraps. Society's needs come before the individual's needs. In this we are strong. Now to the false socialists in the Erato Directorate. These fools are a poor copy of us and are unable to take humankind forward to the Sixth Stage of History. Because of this we will liberate the Directorate one day soon and teach them how to be true socialists! With the chaos running through the Five Sectors Region of Space we within the UNE must take action to bring these nations into the fold. As the Fascists in those Sectors are spreading and could risk the entire galaxy. Their might is nothing compared to the might of we the chosen superior race of humans. Humankind cannot last forever unless its under our direct control. If these nations continue to resist us than the coming wars may be a threat to all of humankind! This is the time for you to stand up for the future that awaits us!"

National Action Template

Nation:
National Points:
Military Points:
Purchases:
Trade Deals:
Research/Development:
Classified Spending:
Actions:

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Chadan, Turn 1 (2700) *Sit-Rep 1*

Postby Siggymansz » Wed May 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Peoples Kingdom of Chadan
National Points: 1,191
Military Points: 53,489
Purchases:
4 CHNS Cerberus Habitat (300 MP) (Chadan)
5 Shield&Sickle Class Deep Space Customs Station​ (50 NP)
(^To be Stationed one at each Space Lane; SL-138, SL-148, SL-139, SL-146, SL-147)
25 Offworld Mining Operations are to be started in the Chadan system (50 NP)
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Berezovsky (40 NP)
(^Mindfully placed as to not conflict in anyway with Abazian interests)
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Neryungri (40 NP)
(^Mindfully placed as to not conflict in anyway with the interests of Uyar)
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Zhukovsky (40 NP)
(^Mindfully placed as to not conflict in anyway with the interests of Salsk)
5 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Yuryuzan (20 NP)
(^Mindfully placed as to not conflict in anyway with the interests of Salsk)
1 Field Army (100 NP)

Trade Deals:
Trade Out: 276 NP
Trade In: 700 NP
Research/Development:
Project Abduct all the Ethnic Minorities
Project Moose
Project Gravy Baby
Project Human Rights Abuse
Project thats nacho cheese mane
Project Cocktease
Down with Dumberton
Project Greenthumb
Project Rienhertz
Unsolicited Mailing Campaign
Project Completed
Project Viva Lopez
A bowl full of Lucky Charms
The 'Does it Blend?' Project
Project A#67284
Project Tcejorp
Project Man on the Moon
Project Projected Probing, Preferably People
Project Deathray
Project Death-ray
Rules For Radicals
Project Orithyian Mission
Project Incomplete
The Dodgy Domhanda Deal
Project Humans Rights Abuse
The Project
I don't Even Know, What is this?
Tactical Assault Plan Gold Alpha Eagle Strike
Project Number B
The Prince
Man Vs Wild
Project Jetpack
A Swifter Death
Dwemer Developments

Classified Spending: 400 NP
Actions:
First Chadian Royal Patrol Fleet will be policing the Berezovsky System.
In the interests of ensuring Chadian Mining Interests are protected and to fulfill Chadans Treaty Obligations.
Second Chadian Royal Patrol Fleet will be policing the Neryungri System.
In the interests of ensuring Chadian and Uyarian Mining Interests are protected and to fulfill Chadans Treaty Obligations.
Third Chadian Royal Patrol Fleet will be policing the Zhukovsky System.
In the interests of ensuring Chadian and Salish Mining Interests are protected and to fulfill Chadans Treaty Obligations.
Naval Task GroupCrab Rangoon’ will be Guarding the ongoing Mining Operations on Yuryuzan.

Ending National Points: 451
Ending Military Points: 53,189
Last edited by Siggymansz on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 am, edited 15 times in total.
Spoiler
Siggymansz
Primarch

Postby warper » Wed May 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Orithyia
National Points: 1845NP
Military Points: 17NP
Purchases:
10x Homeworld Mines(Orithyia) [-10NP]
25x Home system Off World Mines(Orithyia) [-50NP]
8x Akkick Barren World Mines [-32NP]
4x Jerra Barren World Mines [-16NP]
14x Maia Field Off World Mines [-28NP]
14x Maia Field Deep Space Stations [-280NP]
8x Jora Field Off World Mines [-16NP]
8x Jora Field Deep Space Stations [-160NP]
7x Teta Field Off World Mines [-14NP]
7x Teta Field Deep Space Stations [-140NP]
7x Space Lane Deep Space Stations(SL-50, SL-45, SL-19, SL-18, SL-17, SL-16, SL-44) [-70NP]
2400MP [-24NP]
Orithyian 7th Fleet [-1000NP, -2330MP]
Trade Deals:
NP Out: N/A
NP In: +640NP
Research/Development: N/A
Classified Spending: N/A
Actions:
-Breaking up original 6th Fleet into Task Force Maia, Task Force Jora, Task Force Teta, Task Force Jerra and Task Force Akkick.
-Renaming Orithyian 7th Fleet to 6th Fleet.
-TF Maia is to patrol Maia Field and defend Orithyian operations in the area.
-TF Jora is to patrol Jora Field and defend Orithyian operations in the area.
-TF Teta is to patrol Teta Field and defend Orithyian operations in the area.
-TF Jerra is to patrol Jerra space and defend Orithyian operations in the area.
-TF Akkick is to patrol Akkick space and defend Orithyian operations in the area.
Ending NP: 645NP
Ending MP: 87MP
It's not that one bullet with your name on it that should worry you, it's the hundreds of artillery shells raining down with "To whom it may concern" written on them.
Star Citizens Referral: STAR-CF5H-59M4
warper
Taste the Pain

Postby Michael50210 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Michael50210 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael50210
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 pm

And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.
-Matthew 24:22

SCC International Report

"On Jimblebar the Jimblebarian Defence Forces have designed an exoskeleton to be used by Kangaroos. The Jimblebarian Defence Forces are planning to field Exo Kangaroos for combat operations. The Kangaroos are issued with specialized Exo suits that allow the Kangaroos to operate firearms with effect and their exo legs allow them to boost jump higher than before and as one Jimblebarian soldier puts it, 'Kick the piss out of some cunt.' The Jimblebarian Prime Minister was questioned about the us of Exo Kangaroos and he said, 'Now this is just bull dust we are now creating a Kangaroo fighting force and deploy them to shoot at Illegals... We are deploying them to shoot at those Emu cunts. The damn Emus have been giving us hell again and in the last Great Emu War we killed many of those devils but they survived because the media didn't like it when we deployed machine guns and artillery to take out those bastards. So now we have a new weapon against the Emus! Kangaroos will be deployed to the infected region and have them have good off against the Emu threat!' The Jimblebarian Sectornet broken down at this point. We haven't been able reconnect with them at this time."

National Information

Peoples Kingdom of Chadan/Siggy

Total National Points: 2,801
Current National Points: 451
Added National Points: 2,350

Income NPs: 500

Mining NPs: 1,750

25 Offworld Mining Operations are to be started in the Chadan system: 500
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Berezovsky: 300
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Neryungri: 500
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Zhukovsky: 300
5 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Yuryuzan: 150

Trade NPs: 100 NPs

Salsk: 50 NPs
Abaza: 50 NPs

Research:

PM

Project Greenthumb
Project Rienhertz
Project Viva Lopez
Project A#67284
Project Tcejorp
Project Projected
Project Man on the Moon
Project Deathray
The Project
Project Number B

Actions:

Republic of Orithyia/Warp

Total National Points: 3,885 NPs
Current National Points: 645 NPs
Added National Points: 3,240 NPs

Mining NPs: 2,100

10x Homeworld Mines: 200
25x Home system Off World Mines: 1,000
8x Akkick Barren World Mines: 240
4x Jerra Barren World Mines: 80
14x Maia Field Off World Mines: 280
8x Jora Field Off World Mines: 160
7x Teta Field Off World Mines: 140

Trade NPs: 640NP

Research:

Actions:

Domhanda/Michael

Total National Points: 9,290
Current National Points: 5,840
Added National Points: 3,450

Mining NPs: 2,400

10 Homeworld mines: 300
10x Wagram Barren World Mines: 500
5x Angus Barren World Mines: 200
10x Coldwater Barren World Mines: 400

Trade NPs: 550

Hooven: 200 NPs
New Haven: 150 NPs
Rancheria: 100 NPs
Kaw: 50 NPs
Sherburn: 50 NPs

Research:

Project Unity: Going well

Actions:

Agent

Total National Points:
Current National Points: unknown
Added National Points: 500

Income NPs:

Mining NPs:

Trade NPs:

Research:

Actions:

JMT

Total National Points:
Added National Points: 500

Income NPs:

Mining NPs:

Trade NPs:

Research:

Actions:

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Peoples Kingdom of Chadan Turn 2 (2700?)

Postby Siggymansz » Thu May 14, 2015 6:36 am

National Points: 2,801
Military Points: 53,189
Purchases:
1 Mega Ship (Fleet Carrier) [10 NP]
1 Independent Task Force [500 NP]
2 Independent Task Groups [500 NP]
3 Field Armies [300 NP]
3 Special Operation Companies [9 NP]
5 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Neryungri (20 NP)
(^Mindfully placed as to not conflict in anyway with the interests of Uyar)
Mining Upkeep [210 NP]

Outfitting 3 Special Operations Company [52 MP x2 + 92 MP = 196 MP]
Spoiler
2RAG '4th Chadian Special Operations Company'
500 | Five Hundred Strength
Troops: Chadian Spetsnaz, Siggian Police Personnel
Ground Vehicles:
50~ VVA-128CHD Vinogradov
10~ APC-10UCHD
Aircraft:
2~ OH-60A4 Chickasaw Light Observation VTOL

3RAG '5th Chadian Special Operations Company'
Ground Vehicles:
10~ APC-10UCHD
Aircraft:

FMAR ‘Marine Ranger Chalk Two’
Troops: Chadian Royal Marines
Ground Vehicles:
25~ APC-10UCHD
Aircraft:
5~ OH-60A4 Chickasaw Light Observation VTOL

Trade Deals:
Research/Development:
Project Moose
Project Gravy Baby
Project Cocktease
Down with Dumberton
Project Greenthumb
Project Rienhertz
Project Completed
Project Viva Lopez
Project A#67284
Project Tcejorp
Project Man on the Moon
Project Deathray
Project Death-ray
Rules For Radicals
Project Incomplete
The Dodgy Domhanda Deal
The Project
Project Number B
The Prince
Man Vs Wild
Project Jetpack
A Swifter Death
Dwemer Developments

Classified Spending: 512 NP
Actions:
A Series of Celebrations and Festivals across Chadan accompanied by a few work-free days, random selected appearances by His Light, King Sig himself and a mass 'Economic Surplus Package' [500 NP] | Festivals and Celebrations [200 NP]
(Basically everyone on Chadan gets an amount (proportionately divided with the poorest getting the most and the most wealthy getting the least) of Money and foodstuffs)
This is to celebrate the completion of Chadans first Jonus Class Fleet Carrier.

Ending National Points: 40
Ending Military Points: 52,993
Last edited by Siggymansz on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:22 am, edited 7 times in total.
Spoiler
Siggymansz
Primarch

Postby warper » Thu May 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Orithyia
National Points: 3,885NP
Military Points: 87NP
Purchases:
10x Homeworld Mines(Orithyia) [-10NP]
25x Home system Off World Mines(Orithyia) [-50NP]
8x Akkick Barren World Mines [-32NP]
4x Jerra Barren World Mines [-16NP]
14x Maia Field Off World Mines [-28NP]
8x Jora Field Off World Mines [-16NP]
7x Teta Field Off World Mines [-14NP]
93000MP [-930NP]
Orithyian 7th Fleet [-1000NP, -2330MP]
5th Powered Army Group [-1000NP, 90700MP]
Trade Deals:
NP Out: N/A
NP In: +640NP
Research/Development: N/A
Classified Spending: N/A
Actions:
-6th and 7th Fleets and 1st-10th MP Raider Divisions sent to Maia Field.
-Some Orithyian ships on contract to the MLK Group.
Ending NP: 789NP
Ending MP: 57MP
It's not that one bullet with your name on it that should worry you, it's the hundreds of artillery shells raining down with "To whom it may concern" written on them.
Star Citizens Referral: STAR-CF5H-59M4
warper
Taste the Pain

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 pm

“What were they thinking? 'It's an alien apocalypse! Quick, grab the beer!”
― Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

SCC International Report

"Tensions in the Evor Sector are at a all time high as Greater Republic of Kraga is acting more aggressively against the Alliance of Solvian States. Some are saying that war between the two worlds are going to begin soon as..."

Change the Channel

The interviewer begins, "Welcome to Music Sector, I'm Josh Cotton and I'm joined by Sanya Baran and Mourning Planet!"
Sanya was wearing a black leather coat with random array of spikes and lace. Her hair was a mix of hot pink in some areas and pure black in others. The rest of the band was just as random as their lead singer. She spoke to the host, "It's great to be in the GREAT PLANET OF FELICITAS!!!!!"
"We're on Conventina." The Host replied in a respectful manner before asking his questions, "Well regardless it's a great pleasure to see you here just fresh from your Sector Wide Tour. How do you feel the tour went?"

"Oh it went good we travelled and rocked every planet we're on!" Screamed Sanya, "The whole Sector was banging to our tunes and it was great!"
"Minus a few planets." Josh states, "Like Morana, Jun, Valand, and your own world of Orithyia. Why not Orithyia?"
"It's because Orithyians don't know how to rock on babe they don't understand how Mourning Planet Rolls!"
"Oh I thought it was because your records always bomb there?"
"That's a lie posted by some Orithyian oligarch who can't stand the fast that a woman has the nerve to tell a man no. No I will not make you a sandwich. No I will not pop out babies like a factory. I am woman hear me meow!"
The Drummer Ruman Banich cuts in, "I think it's 'Hear Me Roar' boss?"
"Shut it you stupid twat!" She spoke with disgust in her voice, "What would you know?"
"I majored in woman studies." replied Ruman. The Lead Guitarist Stesha Vanwin stared at Ruman forcing Ruman to state, "What bro... I was there to try and met chicks."

Josh asks his next question, "What is the meaning of your latest single simply titled 'Buterbrody'. Regretfully I and many fans don't speak Orithyian. What's the song about?"
Sanya yelled with proud and hardcore metal nature, "It's about all things woman want and what we were made to do! It's how things should be! It's how things must be and what is means to be a woman in this Sector! It's a song of Female Liberation!" Then turns to the band and screams, "Am I right boys!"
The whole band screamed and cheered until Vanwin said in a confused manner, "Oh Layno! I think I left the mircowave on."

"On that note let's move to the fan questions." Said Josh as he readies the questions, "From Jon in Fortuna he asks, 'Will you guys ever play any songs in Cabal."
"Sorry dear." Sanya replied with some regret, "We only sing in Orithyian."
"Next question." Josh continued, "From a Camilla Olsson in Valand and she is wondering will you guys ever play on Valand and I quote, 'I have a little brother who is a huge fan of you Sanya and wants to meet you. I can pay any fee you like without question for a one day meet and play. With that said I can't help but admire you as you're one of the few singers out there that isn't a complete slut. As a follow woman I respect that. Maybe I can even get you to open a few gigs on Valand?' So yeah that one was alittle interesting what you say?"
"Sorry dear but we don't play on Valand due to their position on human trafficking. But once they remove that policy and quit with the human rights abuse on other areas we'll rock so hard the ice will crack on your ice ball of a planet!"

"Well now to our next question from..." Josh ask before getting a message. His producer relays it to Josh and he cuts to the message, "Well this is odd Carmilla has sent another message saying that she would pay you 100 million Cabal Dollars to overlook that and play on Valand. Now that's an impressive amount of money for a concert."
"Sorry Love." Replied Sanya, "But we've got to stick to our principles and all that fine shit."
Josh cuts in, "Well with that let's take a break. We'll be right back after these ads."

CNB Special Report

"There was an massive pirate attack on local mining bases in the Bolgar Sector while information is limited many local powers are blaming each other even though the source is the attack is unknown."

National Information

Peoples Kingdom of Chadan/Siggy

Total National Points: 4,390
Current National Points: 40
Added National Points: 4,350

Mining NPs: 3,150

25 Offworld Mining Operations are to be started in the Chadan system: 500
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Berezovsky: 300
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Neryungri: 1,100
10 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Zhukovsky: 1,000
5 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Yuryuzan: 250

Trade NPs: 700 NPs

Research:

PM

Project Moose
Project Gravy Baby
Project Greenthumb
Project Rienhertz
Project Viva Lopez
Project A#67284
Project Tcejorp
Project Man on the Moon
Project Deathray
Project Death-ray
The Project
Project Number B
Project Jetpack

Actions: The Celebrations of Jonus Class Fleet Carrier went off well and a new sense of national pride has overwhelmed the planet.

Republic of Orithyia/Warp

Total National Points: 4,789 NPs
Current National Points: 789 NPs
Added National Points: 4,000 NPs

Mining NPs: 2,860

10x Homeworld Mines: 300
25x Home system Off World Mines: 1,250
8x Akkick Barren World Mines: 320
4x Jerra Barren World Mines: 120
14x Maia Field Off World Mines: 280
8x Jora Field Off World Mines: 240
7x Teta Field Off World Mines: 350

Trade NPs: 640NP

Research:

Actions:

Domhanda/Michael

Total National Points: 14,840
Current National Points: 9,290
Added National Points: 5,550

Mining NPs: 4,500

10 Homeworld mines: 300
10x Wagram Barren World Mines: 1,100
5x Angus Barren World Mines: 900
10x Coldwater Barren World Mines: 1,200

Trade NPs: 550

Hooven: 200 NPs
New Haven: 150 NPs
Rancheria: 100 NPs
Kaw: 50 NPs
Sherburn: 50 NPs

Research:

Project Unity: Going well

Actions:

Agent

Total National Points:
Added National Points: 1,000

Income NPs:

Mining NPs:

Trade NPs:

Research:

Actions:

JMT

Total National Points:
Added National Points: 1,000

Income NPs:

Mining NPs:

Trade NPs:

Research:

Actions:

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Peoples Kingdom of Chadan, Turn 3 (2700?) *Sit Rep 1

Postby Siggymansz » Wed May 20, 2015 10:29 pm

National Points: 4,390
Military Points: 52,993
Purchases:
Mining Upkeep Costs [230 NP]
5 Barren World Mines, Berezovsky [20 NP]
5 Barren World Mines, Neryungri [20 NP]
10 Barren World Mines, Zhukovsky [40 NP]
15 Barren World Mines, Yuryuzan [60 NP]

1 Special Operations Company [3 NP] [53 MP]
Spoiler
1RAG '6th Chadian Special Operations Company'
Ground Vehicles:
10~ APC-10UCHD
Aircraft:

Military Aquisitions: [31,320 MP]
Spoiler
Cost of 1 = 7,830 MP| Cost of 4 = 31,320 MP
400 MP for Plasma Weapons (100 Battalions)
300 MP for General Purpose Power Armour (10 Brigades)
1000 MP for 50 Battalions of Power Armored Infantry
1250 MP for 50 Battalions of Elite Infantry
60 MP for 20 Brigades worth of Plasma Grenades
20 MP for 20 Brigades worth of EMP Grenades
300 MP for Heavy MA weaponry for 50 Battalions
2000 MP for Self Propelled Air Defence (100 Battalions)
2500 MP for Robotic Vehicles (100 Battalions)

1RAG Royal Chadian Field Army XL
100,000 | One Hundred Thousand Strength
Troops: Chadian Infantry, Chadian Powered Soldiers, Chadian Spetznaz
Ground Vehicles:
1,000 VVA-128CHD Vinogradov
4,000 APC-10UCHD
5,000 Plasma ‘Amy’ Class Light Mech
4,000 PT-77CHD
Artillery:
3,000 152mm Howitzer 2A60CHD
3,000 BM-90CHD Heavy Multiple Rocket Launcher
3,000 CZP-64-4CHD Osvyeshyeneeye
Aircraft:
400 OH-60A4 Chickasaw Light Observation VTOL

1RAG Royal Chadian Field Army XLI
Ground Vehicles:
4,000 APC-10UCHD
4,000 PT-77CHD
Artillery:
Aircraft:

1RAG Royal Chadian Field Army XLII
Ground Vehicles:
4,000 APC-10UCHD
4,000 PT-77CHD
Artillery:
Aircraft:

1RAG Royal Chadian Field Army XLIII
Ground Vehicles:
4,000 APC-10UCHD
4,000 PT-77CHD
Artillery:
Aircraft:

*When doing this I realised the numbers listed for my hardware in my army groups was wrong(too small), which makes me annoyed*

Task Force + 3 Task Group Outfitting

Cost of 1 Task Group = 245 MP *3 = 735 MP
Spoiler
10 Stealth Boats 50 MP
15 Destroyers 55 MP
10 Cruisers 60 MP
4 Light Carriers 80 MP

Royal Chadan Peacekeeping Task Force
100 Frigates
20 Cargoships
120 Parasite-craft

Special Peacekeeping Task Group One
4 Light Carriers
10 Cruisers
15 Destroyers
50 Frigates
10 Stealth Boats
10 Cargoships
2130 Parasite-craft

Special Peacekeeping Task Group Two
4 Light Carriers
10 Cruisers
15 Destroyers
50 Frigates
10 Stealth Boats
10 Cargoships
2130 Parasite-craft

Special Tasks Group ‘Blue’
4 Light Carriers
10 Cruisers
15 Destroyers
50 Frigates
10 Stealth Boats
10 Cargoships
2130 Parasite-craft

Trade Deals:
683 NP to MLK Group (Warper)
Research/Development:
Project Moose
Project Gravy Baby
Project Cocktease
Down with Dumberton
Project Greenthumb
Project Rienhertz
Project Completed
Project Viva Lopez
Project A#67284
Project Tcejorp
Project Man on the Moon
Project Deathray
Project Death-ray
Rules For Radicals
Project Incomplete
The Dodgy Domhanda Deal
The Project
Project Number B
The Prince
Man Vs Wild
Project Jetpack
A Swifter Death
Dwemer Developments

Classified Spending: 1,000 NP
Actions:
Chadans National News will be running a month long series on the history of Chadan, 24/7.
5 CHNS Cleophis-E Class Invasion Ship have been assigned to STG 'Blue'

Ending National Points: 2,058 (not counting the 700 NP trade income which makes it 2,761 NP)
Ending Military Points: 20,885
Last edited by Siggymansz on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:22 am, edited 24 times in total.
Spoiler
Siggymansz
Primarch

Next

Return to Space... The Final frontier