Project Watered Vale [-1000NP]
Project Circular Progress [-1000NP]
Project Fading Sunset [-1000NP]
Project Rough Collie [-2000NP]
Classified Spending: N/A
Actions:
Ending NP: 788,249NP
Ending MP: 1MP
It's not that one bullet with your name on it that should worry you, it's the hundreds of artillery shells raining down with "To whom it may concern" written on them.
Star Citizens Referral: STAR-CF5H-59M4
warper
Taste the Pain

Re: CSAH2 Game Thread

Postby Michael50210 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:26 pm

Nation: Imperial Domhanda

National Points: 656,854
Military Points:

Trade Deals:

Research/Development:
Renew Project Boreas
Continue Project Privilege
Continue Project Ailment
Continue Project Malevolence
Continue Project Eternity

Classified Spending: 10 NP

Actions:

Begin incentivising business and settlers to the newly terraformed worlds to begin quickly mining and industrializing the worlds. Ensure all the species have a good spread through the system, as all have a place in Domhandian society. Ensure that food, water, and power as well as shelter will be available from the get go, and encourage some extra child making.

Begin spreading terraforming to all other systems in the Waccamaw sector, bringing life to their barren worlds. And securing mining contracts.

Begun looking into terraforming and colonizing the other worlds in the Solvian, Atanian, and Massadan systems

The WU will begin working to open relations with Tarwira and the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Yatimchai ((this one on a more discreet note). The overall goal is the subversion and aid of both entities in overcoming the racial, religious, economical, and dictatorial challenges facing them.

The Chancellor will also begin working with Sindam, both factions of the world, to see what can be done.

WU business as usual

Ending NPs: 656,854

Ending Trade deals:
Solvia
Felicitas
Antheia
Republic of Sindam
Fortuna
Sherburn
Hooven
New Haven
Chadan

Domhanda worlds
Victoria
Viribus
Domhanda
Sapientia
Fidelitas
Studium
Kraga
Michael50210
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Megaraptor18 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:46 pm

Date: Augustus 6th, 2711 CC

Domhandian News Network

Welcome to the morning news with DNN!

Today we have breaking news. Earlier in the week, it was reported that there was a massive mobilization of WU troops and fleets throughout the Waccamaw system, however details were in exceptionally short supply. Well today the silence is broken. Yesterday, the WU made its first unified offensive as several hundred fleets and armies launched a surprise assault on the planet known as Junker in the Scone system. The Junker sector was the staging ground and listening post for the UNE's so-called "Expedition for the Liberation of Cabal". It was also where their Expeditionary force retreated after being beat back by WU, Chadian, and Orithyian forces in three decisive engagements in the Fronteira sector. There the UNE forces planned to wait for the completion of a massive device known as a Warp Gate that would allow them to bring in reinforcements from UNE territory so that they could overpower any who would dare to resist their conquest. During the same time, former Directorte General Secretary Andrei Aleksandrov was brought on by Expedition leadership, including UNE Party Representative Veronica Ohlson, and brought with him a great deal of mercenaries and pirates in the hopes of getting rich and settled after the razing of the Cabal, Waccamaw, and Bolgar sectors.

Their preparations were all in vain however, as WU forces under the direct command of Domhandian Empress Aera launched their offensive, codenamed Operation Rachsüchtiger Himmel, or Vengeful Heavens. Details of the actual operation including set up and specific orders are currently still under lock and key, but what has been released has sown that WU forces were quick to force their way into the system in spite of heavy UNE defenses and fleet gatherings and began troop deployments on the surface, starting with the command center. During this time a communications blackout spread all around the planet, preventing the UNE forces from calling for help. Within hours WU ground troops and vehicles were spreading across Junker's surface and crushing resistance with the exception of a few heavily guarded areas, whilst the UNE defense fleet was quickly cut in half, one half being destroyed while the other did what they could to pull back and keep at range. As the battle raged, the best and brightest that the UNE had to offer were further and further overpowered by the determined and technologically superior men and women of the WU. Near the end of the battle, Chadian and Orithyian forces both appeared in strategic positions, cutting off any escape for the remaining UNE ships whilst the WU fleets aggressively pressed the attack. In another couple hours, the entire UNE Expeditionary force, the UNE Junker defense forces, and their mercenaries led by Andrei Aleksandrov were wiped out, with a one point five million finally surrendering.

The victory at Junker, while still fresh with its full effects yet to be known, already has two immediate and critical consequences. Not only is the threat of the UNE currently and decisively ended, but it also marks the first victory on the offensive for the Waccamaw Union. They have proven that not only can they hold their ground against a superpower, but take the fight right back to them. While costly, it has been reported that actual losses for the offensive fell far short of the worse estimates, a further cause for celebration throughout the WU.

As it was a large scale battle, the Battle of Junker naturally had significant points that determined the outcome. One that has been authorized to be told involves the Empress of Domhanda herself and her personal guard, and two hundred DRT-05 Knight Mechs. During the battle in orbit, the Empress launched an assault at the UNE command ship, the UNLN Ronvaux. The Knight Mechs personally carried two hundred of the 666th Division and the Empress herself across the cluttered vacuum of space to board the ship and cut off the head of the UNE's defenses, Expeditionary Fleet Commander Grand Admiral Kenneth Whitehall. In spite of the dangers, between the shrapnel and energy weapons fire between starships and fighter craft, the Mechs were able to land and deploy their cargo, allowing the Empress and her assault force to cut their way through the ship and kill the Grand Admiral. The Knights have been organized into the 1st Knight Company, also nicknamed the Doom of Ronvaux, and are currently being brought to full strength whilst they are honored for their actions during the Battle.

A few high ranking UNE officials and leaders were among those captured as well. Those captured are:
Unity Party Representative: Veronica Ohlson
United Nations Representative: Valto Korpela
Unity Party Chief Commissar: Lt General Philippe Civil

The fate of the other officials shall also be listed:
Expeditionary Fleet Commander, Grand Admiral Kenneth Whitehall: killed by WU forces
United Nations Naval Infantry Corps, Colonel General Tiago Aguiar Macedo: killed by Orithyian forces
Admiral Arafaat el-Gaber, the head of the UNE Bio Research Division: killed, self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head
Fleet Admiral Norbert Manoury, Fleet Commander of the UNE Expeditionary Fleet: killed along with all crew of the UNLN Kvantorp by WU forces
Admiral Hugo Kleinfeld, Commander of the UNE Stealth Boat Fleet: killed with all crew of the UNLN Beersbach by Orithyian and Chadian forces
Colonel General Marwin Adler of the United Nations Special Security Unit: killed by WU forces
Ground Forces Commander: Marshal Danylo Horbach: killed by WU forces
United Nations Exo Corps: Colonel General Knut Tingelstad: killed by WU forces
Guard Divisions Commander: Colonel General Jorik Van Den Houte: killed by WU forces
United Nations Spetsnaz: Colonel General Zivan Volinin: killed by WU forces
United Nations Spetsnaz Guard Division: Colonel General Dyrbov Ikovle Victorovich: killed by WU forces
United Nations Airborne Divisions Commander: Colonel General Pacomio Francesconi: killed by WU forces
Bureau of Naval Intelligence, Admiral Tao Tao: killed by WU forces
Earth Intelligence Bureau Field Operations-Cabal, Colonel General Matsuda Kentaro: killed by WU forces
UNE Cyber Warfare Division, Lt General Chung Duy Thanh: killed by Orithyian forces
UNE Logistics Operation Group, Colonel General Theresa Galata: self inflected gunshot wound to the head.

Date: Janus 6th, 2712 CC

GM note

There will be a two year time jump so there will be a NP award of 100,000 NPs. Note while some would be making more than this I reduced it to 100,000 NPs because I figure the rest will cover the cost of forming your superstates. All puppets and their militaries are now under your control in your sectors and you're now sector wide powers. All of their mines are yours now. Just how to count them all up though all worlds are filled so count max plus I'll give some terraform bonus on all controlled systems.

Welcome to the big league.

National Information

Siggy/Chadan
Total National Points: 1,413,000
Current National Points: 689,800
Added National Points: 155,800 (4x 623,200) 100,000 bonus

Income NPs: 1,000

Mining NPs: 43,700 NPs

50 Homeworld Operations: 4,000
210 Home System Mining: 12,00
25 Offworld Mining Operations are to be started in the Chadan system: 4,000
24 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Berezovsky: 3,000
20 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Neryungri: 3,800
20 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Zhukovsky: 3,400
20 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Yuryuzan: 2,400
10 Abaza Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Abaza Mines: 2,700
10 Opochka Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Opochka Mines: 2,800
10 Offworld Coria Mines: 2,300
10 Coria Mines: 1,700

Trade NPs: 11,000NPs + 100NP

Research:

All have been implemented

Actions:

Liberty City is doing well for now

Republic of Orithyia/Warp

Total National Points: 1,250,649
Current National Points: 788,249
Added National Points: 90,600 (4x 362,400) 100,000

Income NPs: 1,000/ Valand Income 1,000, Jun Income 1,000

Colonies: 2,500

Praxithea: Carontos, Eretikon, Gangrodes, Haleiros
Midgard: Maerin, Skorraey, Norvegr
Dao: Pingxing, Dongjin, Gangsu

Mining NPs:

Total with 10% bonus: 10,140NP

Mining Income: 64,820NP

10x Orithyia Mines 1,300
69x Orithyia Mines: 6,580
10x Valand Mines 1,400
70x Valand Mines: 7,600
10x Jun Mines 1,400
48x Jun Mines: 5,500
5x Coria Mines 1,200
25x Orithyia Off World Mines 2,250
25x Valand Off World Mines 2,500
25x Jun Off World Mines 1,960
10x Coria Off World Mines 1,400
23x Maia Field Off World Mines 2,150
16x Jora Field Off World Mines 1,480
10x Teta Field Off World Mines 1,300
29x Akkick Barren World Mines 4,300
23x Jerra Barren World Mines 3,500
25x Welaka Barren World Mines 3,200
20x Nocario Barren World Mines 3,000
20x Horbiv Barren World Mines 3,200
25x Adjuda Barren World Mines 3,800
23x Mirowitz Barren World Mines 3,100
15x Paralillo Barren World Mines: 2,700

Trade NPs: 10,140 NPs

Research:

Actions: Project Eden

Settlement drive going well for now.

Domhanda/Michael
Total National Points: 1,109,894
Current National Points: 656,854
Added National Points: 88,260 (4x 353,040) 100,000

Income NPs: 1,000, Kragia 1,000

Colonies: 4,000

Domhanda System
Victoria
Viribus
Sapientia
Fidelitas
Studium

Kragian System
1. Scharnebeck
2. Reifenberg
4. Charlottenthal
7. Leiningerhof

Panco's system
1. Dighton
2. Milpitas
4. Honiahaka
6. Natane
7. Wawetseka
8. Wenona
9. Kiwidinok

Mining NPs: 82,260

50 Homeworld mines: 6,500
8x offworld (moon) mines: 2,500
100x Home System mining: 10,580
200x Home system Off World Mines: 12,475
10x Kragia: 3,200
60x Kragia Off world: 9,350
15x Talmax mines: 3,190
5x Baken: 570
40x Wagram Barren World Mines: 4,530
40x Angus Barren World Mines: 3,880
40x Coldwater Barren World Mines: 4,270
35x Admire: 5,180
5x Jerra Barren World Mines: 1,570
5x Welaka Barren World Mines: 1,550
5x Nocario Barren World Mines: 1,600
5x Horbiv Barren World Mines: 1,400
5x Adjuda Barren World Mines: 1,470
5x Mirowitz Barren World Mines: 1,510
5x Paralillo Barren World Mines: 1,460

Trade NPs: 2,200

Hooven: 200 NPs
New Haven: 150 NPs
Rancheria: 100 NPs
Kaw: 50 NPs
Felicitas: 100 NP
Antheia: 300 NP
Sherburn: 50 NPs
Fortuna: 100 NP
Republic of Sindam: 200 NP
Alliance of Solvian States: 1000 NP

Research:

Actions:
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby Megaraptor18 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Special Post

Update delayed another week but here is a nice special for you guys....

SCC Documentary

"The two year anniversary of the Domhandian invasion of Atania, they came in as peacekeepers as the Atanian government collapsed. Domhandian forces landed on the planet and met little resistance on landing and quickly restored peace on the planet. To the outside universe it appeared to have been a smooth operation and the planet's population's lives were affected for the better, however in this documentary we learn the horrors these people endured in Domhandian occupied Atania.

Atanian survivor Amanda Howe tells her tell to SCC, a young blond woman trying not cry in front of the camera, "I still remember that day.... Domhandian soldiers gathered in the park to celebrate their conquest. They where cooking spicy foods, they were calling it tacos. The Orcs were cooking animal remains... (SCC Journalist note, this has been confirmed as cow beef bought in by the Domhandian Navy to feed their troops.) and fold them into wraps. They ate it.... THEY ATE IT!!!!!"

Another survivor Kay McKnight had braved herself into the park. "I was lured in my the smell, I should have known not have entered. While walking around I was...." She begins tearing up, "I was raped.... One soldier said to me, 'hey bae you want a taco.' I turned around and ran and got out of there. I made it home and had to take a cold shower. I had to clean myself." SCC Journalist Note, at the time catcalling and speaking to a woman in a friendly manner was legally viewed as rape. By most planet's standard it wasn't rape.

Stanley Craig witnessed the beginning of what Atanians called a war crime. "They ate the spicy meat, the smell was unforgettable. How can people do that to a cow, kill it, cut it up, smash it down and cook and eat it. The trouble began when an Orc came to me and said, 'Little man, where is toilet paper?' I had no idea what he was saying. He pointed to a nearby toilet and I asked him did he not know how to use the three sea shells? He cursed at me which said off the language box and got ticket. He went over and cursed at the box and got a stack of tickets. I... I... I still never seen someone willingly get a ticket. He ran into the bathroom and the horror began.

Xugug, the Orc soldier in the Domhandian Army recalled his experience, "I had too many jalapenos in my tacos. I was good food and I had a painful shit... That shit tore my asshole up son."

Terrance Stein was on the in police at the time, "We were getting calls throughout the planet about plumping pipes were overflowing. There was chaos... Pure chaos."

Domhandian troops were not provided with toilet paper and didn't know how to use the three sea shells....

Amanda Howe "HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW TO USE THE THREE SEA SHELLS!!!!!!"

The planet's plumbing was disabled for weeks throughout the planet. The Domhandian Navy had to make a special trip to get toilet paper to their troops and repair crews to fix the pipes. It took weeks to repair the pipes and restore order. But many on Atania call it a war crime.

Terrance Stein, "I have seen things... Horrible things.... They will stay with me till the day I die."

Next edition we will look into the underground resistance to Empress Aera's reign.

A masked man talking to the journalist, "We have been fighting against the war criminals who have raped our world. We have launched attacks everyday! (SCC Journalist notes, These attacks them sending bad memes on social media to the Empress.) Look see." He picks up his phone and types something into it. He send a text over social media @ the Empress of the Domhandian Empire. "You see we are committed to the cause! We're hardcore badasses!" His phone buzzes and he picked up the phone and busted into tears. "That bitch just committed ANOTHER WAR CRIME!!!! SEE!!!!"

Hands the phone over to the journalist who looked at the reply and said to the camera, "Empress Aera of the Domhandian Empire has replied by sharing a picture of a horse's penis.... I don't know what to say about that."

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby Megaraptor18 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Date: Februo 18th, 2712 CC

New Sector and Factions

This information has been added to the Factions thread.

Scone Sector

Sector Map

Sconian Consortium
Demonym: Sconian
Flag: Pyramid of the Consortium
Government: Intergalactic Crime Syndicate
Leaders: Kimon the God of Gods, Real name Hugue Bordel, Boss of bosses
-Zenbios, God of Sky, Real name Dan Cavaco, Consortium Fleet Admiral
-Zethus, God of War, Real Name Kirill Romanovich, Consortium Field Marshal
-Gorgo, Goddess of Fortune, Real Name Amanda Di Simone, Consortium Treasurer
Homeworld: Wetrone
Capital City: Sion, Wetrone
Legislature: Halls of the Gods, Real Name Boss' Hall
Upper House: Upper Gods, Real name Inner Circle
Lower House: Lower Gods, Real Name Branch Bosses
Population: 12 billion
Planets: Cecroipra, Fasmorth, Shexurilia
Drives on the: Right
Date Format: DMY
Units of Measurement: Metric
Spelling: Concinnatio System (American Spelling)
Armed Forces: Unknown
Army: Unknown
Navy: Unknown
Orbital Guard: Unknown
Marine Corps: Unknown
Nation's Strengths: Unknown
Nation's Weaknesses: Unknown
Background: The Sconian Consortium was formed from several criminal organizations to whom arrived in Scone Sector and landed Wetrone which was a Iron Age world. They conquered the locals and presented themselves as Gods. Now they have changed this world to fit their needs and is worshiped as living Gods. They export drugs and slaves from this world to the rest of the galaxy. They make their vehicles and combat armor in the form of animals and have gold markings on them to make them look like divine beings.

Cecroipra
Map
Background: This world was still in the bronze age when they arrived. One culture was ruled by a Pharaoh and built massive pyramids. They decided to use this as the bases of the means of controlling the entire population and built high tech pyramids throughout all of the worlds they conquered. Even took the cultural mindset of the Pharaoh and enforced it on the other worlds and cultures.

Fasmorth
Map
Background: A medieval era world that was at the height of religious rule in several parts of the world. They took over and while the planet is theirs they still have to deal with surviving lords trying to fight off the spawns of the devil. The natives have lost every battle so far. Drug production is much higher here due to the systems already in place. However instead of the serfs farming food they're farming plants that will create high grade drugs. The Consortium provides the food in ways of payment.

Shexurilia
Map
Background: A Stone Age world that was conquered and is where most of the Consortium's slaves come from. They would capture them ruthlessly and train them for labor and in good amount of cases for sexual workers as well. They're shipped throughout the galaxy and scale of which wasn't known until USV law enforcement launched a raid against a billionaire whom was in charge of a world wide drug empire in Kosk Sector. They found some Shexurilian girls on the property who were there as sex slaves. The USV became aware of the Consortium and Scorne Sector after that but never could figure out its location.

Sconian Pirate Republic
Demonym: Sconian Pirates
Flag: Ancap Republic
Government: Anarcho-Capitalist Republic
Leaders: Pirate King Blaze Deleon
-Admiral Jayden Chapman, Head of the Pirate Navy
-General Reece Murphy, Head of Pirate Ground Forces
-Pirate President Gerald Norman
-Speaker Kenneth Freeman
Homeworld: Farus
Capital City: Thunder Lagoon, Farus
Legislature: Pirate Congress
Upper House: House of Captains
Lower House: House of Mates
Population: 7 Billion
Planets: Ocarro, Huinus
Drives on the: Right
Date Format: MDY
Units of Measurement: Imperial
Spelling: Concinnatio System (American Spelling)
Armed Forces: Unknown
Army: Unknown
Navy: Unknown
Orbital Guard: Unknown
Marine Corps: Unknown
Nation's Strengths: Unknown
Nation's Weaknesses: Unknown
Background: A group of pirates raiding Directorate and Imperial ships needed a place to lay low for awhile and came across Scorne Sector by mistake and landed on Farus. The world was in the Bronze Age and the Pirates found an area with as low of a population as possible and took a vacation. They founded a city was called Thunder Lagoon by the natives and trade began between the Pirates and the natives. They would continue to raid the shipping in nearby Sectors but one Captain attacked a Consortium ship thinking it was full of drugs, once the captain boarded he realized it was a slave ship and what he saw haunted him. Slavery wasn't a deal breaker with pirates throughout the galaxy but the reports of mind control devices and some slaves were tired down into pods that released electric current into the person in the pods. This news angered the pirate captains, overall its one thing to steal, kill, and strong arm. Even forcing people into your service but that was beyond the line for them. They begun aiding other planets and begun actively fighting the Consortium. Later more people from out of sector arrive in the sector most of which turned out to being overwhelmingly Libertarian and Anarcho-Capitalists. These new arrival introduced the ideals of the Non Aggression Principle to the Code of Law and has begun to turn the Pirate Republic into an AnCap nation.

The AnCaps and Libertarians not wanting to violate the NAP at first did annoy the pirates but since they viewed the Consortium actions as a clear violation of the NAP and have continued their active war against the Consortium.

Ocarro
Map
Background: Ocarro was being threatened by the Consortium as they launched landing parties on the planet. It was still in the Iron Age and was about to overrun until some Pirate Captains gathered their ships and fought off the Consortium in several battles. Later the planet was allowed into the Pirate Republic to protect it from the Consortium.

Huinus
Map
Background: Huinus was an industrial era world that the Consortium attacked and while the natives put more the most effective resistance that any native world could fight against the Consortium. But it wasn't until the Pirate Republic's arrive that gave them some help to push them out of the planet. The Pirate Republic extended its protection to this world.

Militaries Threads

National Information

Siggy/Chadan
Total National Points: 1,531,300
Current National Points: 1,413,000
Added National Points: 118,300

Income NPs: 10,000

Mining NPs: 108,200 NPs

50 Homeworld Operations: 4,000
210 Home System Mining: 12,000
40 Offworld Mining Operations are to be started in the Chadan system: 6,000
40 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Berezovsky: 5,100
40 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Neryungri: 6,500
40 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Zhukovsky: 5,800
40 Barren World Mining Operations are to be started on Yuryuzan: 4,400
10 Abaza Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Abaza Mines: 2,700
10 Opochka Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Opochka Mines: 2,800
10 Offworld Coria Mines: 2,300
10 Coria Mines: 1,700
10 Luza Mines: 2,400
25 Offworld Luza Mines: 3,000
10 Kondrova Mines: 2,200
25 Offworld Kondrova Mines: 3,600
10 Svetlograd Mines: 2,500
25 Offworld Svetlograd Mines: 3,800
10 Uyar Mines: 2,600
25 Offworld Uyar Mines: 3,600
10 Salsk Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Salsk Mines: 3,800
10 Boiam Mines: 2,700
25 Offworld Boiam Mines: 3,400
10 Berwick Mines: 1,800

Research:

Actions:

Total National Points: 1,435,559
Current National Points: 1,250,649
Added National Points: 184,910

Income NPs: 15,000

Mining NPs:

Mining Income: 147,130

199x Orithyian System Mines: 8,580
170x Valand System Mines: 7,600
148x Junese System Mines: 6,800
5x Coria Mines 1,200
40x Akkick Barren World Mines 5,300
40x Jerra Barren World Mines 4,500
10 Sato Mines: 2,500
25 Offworld Sato Mines: 3,200
10 Colleita Mines: 2,600
25 Offworld Colleita Mines: 3,500
10 Felicitas Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Felicitas Mines: 3,800
10 Eris Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Eris Mines: 3,700
10 Antheia Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Antheia Mines: 3,500
10 Tempestas Mines: 2,200
25 Offworld Tempestas Mines: 3,400
10 Fortuna Mines: 3,200
25 Offworld Fortuna Mines: 4,200
10 Morana Mines: 3,000
25 Offworld Morana Mines: 4,500
10 Furna Mines: 2,500
25 Offworld Furna Mines: 3,500
10 Muhur Mines: 2,600
25 Offworld Muhur Mines: 3,400
10 Tlaloc Mines: 2,400
25 Offworld Tlaloc Mines: 3,000
40 Titanicus Mines: 4,000

Research:

Domhanda/Michael
Total National Points: 1,270,454
Current National Points: 1,109,894
Added National Points: 160, 560

Income NPs: 12,000

Domhanda System
Victoria
Viribus
Sapientia
Fidelitas
Studium

Kragian System
1. Scharnebeck
2. Reifenberg
4. Charlottenthal
7. Leiningerhof

Panco's system
1. Dighton
2. Milpitas
4. Honiahaka
6. Natane
7. Wawetseka
8. Wenona
9. Kiwidinok

Hooven
7 planets
Stryke: habitable after extensive terraforming
Brone: habitable after terraforming
Hooven
Kabbov: gas giant
Puccone: Habitable after terraforming
Serus: Habitable after terraforming
Vilia: Habitable after Terraforming

New Haven
8 Planets
Dypson: barren, cannot be terraformed
Dawei: habitable after terraforming
New Haven
Mone: Habitable after Terraforming
Croth: gas giant
Notov: habitable after terraforming
Leonis: habitable after extensive terraforming
Drille: habitable after extensive terraforming

Rancheria
9 planets
Eturn: barren, cannot be terraformed
Ninus: habitable after extensive terraforming
Rancheria
Galpus: habitable after terraforming
Gorix: Habitable after terraforming
Pieter: gas giant
Brara: gas giant
Strippe: habitable after terraforming
Oinus: habitable after extensive terraforming

KAW
5 planets
Narvis: barren, cannot be terraformed
Sephipe: habitable after terraforming
KAW
Nexia: habitable after terraforming
Amorth: habitable after terraforming

Sherburn
10 planets
Yohiri: barren, cannot be terraformed
Mov: habitable after terraforming
Mao: habitable after extensive terraforming
Sherburn
Sumia: habitable after terraforming
Ilara: habitable after terraforming
Brolla: gas giant
Golla: habitable after extensive terraforming
Bapus: habitable after terraforming
Dorix: habitable after extensive terraforming

Atania

Troth: habitable after terraforming
Sevis: Habitable after light terraforming
Atania
Strara: habitable after terraforming
Sestea: habitable after terraforming

Massada

Obore: habitable after extensive terraforming
Vone: habitable after terraforming
Grolla: habitable after terraforming
Massada
Chion: habitable
Griea: Habitable after terraforming
Gradus: gas giant
Anko: habitable after terraforming

Junker System
MB-308 is now Uatis. Uninhabitable
MB-309 is now Loria, habitable after terraforming
Junker
MB-311 is now Destea, habitable after terraforming
Titanus
MB-312 the gas giant is now Binaoria
MB-313 is now Magua, habitable after terraforming

Mining NPs: 142,360

10 Massada Mines: 2,700
25 Offworld Massada Mines: 3,400
10 Solvia Mines: 2,500
25 Offworld Solvia Mines: 3,000
10 Hooven Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Hooven Mines: 3,400
10 New Haven Mines: 2,600
25 Offworld New Haven Mines: 3,400
10 Rancheria Mines: 2,800
25 Offworld Rancheria Mines: 3,600
10 Kaw Mines: 3,800
25 Offworld Kaw Mines: 4,100
10 Panco Mines: 2,400
25 Offworld Panco Mines: 3,200
10 Sherburn Mines: 2,400
25 Offworld Sherburn Mines: 3,200
10 Atania Mines: 2,200
25 Offworld Atania Mines: 3,000

Research:

Actions:

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Re: CSAH2 Turn 20, Julius 6th, 2711 CC

Postby Siggymansz » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:51 pm

---------------------------------------
Union of the Sovereign Sector of Bolgar (USSB)
National Points: 1,531,300
Military Points: 0 MP
Mines
210 Barren World Mines
388 Offworld Mines
200 Homeworld Mines

Purchases:

Trade Deals:
Open to Offers.

Orithyia gives Chadan plans for export versions of OHWP-9 Weapons Platforms in exchange for 9,000NP.

Research/Development:
Classified
The Great Cannon of Bolgar

Classified Spending:

Actions:

Ending NP: 1,522,300
Ending MP: 0
Spoiler
Siggymansz
Primarch

Postby Megaraptor18 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:14 pm

Date: Februo 18th, 2712 CC

Waccamaw News Network

Welcome to tonight’s segment of WNN, Waccamaw News Network.

Today marks the one year anniversary of the murder of three Peacekeeper officers by three men calling themselves “Sovereign Citizens” on Hoover during a simple traffic stop. The three men, all human, middle aged, and of mixed descent, first tried to swindle and intimidate the Peacekeepers with inane rambling and falsified documents to prove that they were above the law, before drawing weapons and killing the officers. They were subsequently tracked down to a large apartment complex housing thirty similar ‘members of their particular sovereign citizen grouping. At dawn the very next day, WU Legionnaires stormed the facility and executed all thirty-three members on the spot, suffering minor injuries. The Legionnaires did however find a large cache of ballistic and some civilian-grade energy weaponry, proving that the sovereign citizens were attempting to be prepared for more violence.

When officials were asked to comment on both the murders and the subsequent harsh raid, Chancellor Galen Jade himself made a statement.

“For too long we allowed these individuals to live out their fantasy of picking and choosing what lays they would follow while getting the benefits of all laws, under some delusion that they were sold and bought at both by shadowy interstellar organizations and all the other nonsense they choose to follow. We treated them like children playing around instead of adults, and it let them push and push the line, right up to the murder of officers, for no reason other than pulling them over. The execution of them and their dangerous associates is our message to any others who think like them. We are done playing with these “sovereign citizens.” No one gets to try and live above a lawful society while still reaping the benefits. No one is outside of the law, no matter what rambling and line-toeing and jumbled legal language they try to use. If you are so determined to be outside the established laws of the civilization that has raised you, then you shall be treated as if you lack the protection all of those laws bring. You will be treated as nothing more than an outlaw.”

Galaxy Broadcast Network

"Scyllian and Eratian authorities are advising avoiding a section of space between Fronteira, Bealan, Lossiemouth, Llandrindod, Sanquhar, and Aberdovy Sectors. Rumors of ships disappearing in this space due to pirate activity. However both the Eratian Federation and the Scyllian Empire have denied these claims, stating that the space between those sectors is covered with black holes and even wondering black holes that have turned the section of space as a no go zone."

Buzzclick

What the sound and smell of your farts say about you!

Cabal News Broadcast

"Today there was massive layoffs at the media giant Buzzclick. Buzzclick's CEO announces the company is downsizing its company and begun selling cooking wear."

National Information

Siggy/Chadan
Total National Points: 1,640,600
Current National Points: 1,522,300

210 Barren World Mines
388 Offworld Mines
200 Homeworld Mines

Research:

Actions:

Total National Points: 1,620,469
Current National Points: 1,435,559

Mining NPs:

5x Coria Mines 1,200

Research:

Domhanda/Michael
Total National Points: 1,431,014
Current National Points: 1,270,454
Added National Points: 160, 560

Domhanda System
Victoria
Viribus
Sapientia
Fidelitas
Studium

Kragian System
1. Scharnebeck
2. Reifenberg
4. Charlottenthal
7. Leiningerhof

Panco's system
1. Dighton
2. Milpitas
4. Honiahaka
6. Natane
7. Wawetseka
8. Wenona
9. Kiwidinok

Hooven
7 planets
Hooven

New Haven
8 Planets
New Haven

Rancheria
9 planets
Rancheria

KAW
5 planets
KAW

Sherburn
10 planets
Sherburn

Atania

Atania

Massada

Massada

Junker System
Junker
Titanus

Research:

Actions:

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby Michael50210 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:51 am

Nation: Imperial Domhanda/Waccamaw Union

National Points: 1,455,114
Military Points:

Trade Deals:

Research/Development:
Renew Project Boreas

Classified Spending: 10 NP

Actions:

Continue incentivising business and settlers to the newly terraformed worlds to begin quickly mining and industrializing the worlds. Ensure all the species have a good spread through the system, as all have a place in Domhandian society. Ensure that food, water, and power as well as shelter will be available from the get go, and encourage some extra child making.

The WU will begin working to open relations with Tarwira and the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Yatimchai ((this one on a more discreet note). The overall goal is the subversion and aid of both entities in overcoming the racial, religious, economical, and dictatorial challenges facing them.

The Chancellor will also begin working with Sindam, both factions of the world, to see what can be done.

WU business as usual

Ending NPs: 656,854

Ending Trade deals:
Solvia
Felicitas
Antheia
Republic of Sindam
Fortuna
Sherburn
Hooven
New Haven
Chadan

WU worlds

Spoiler
Domhanda
Victoria
Viribus
Domhanda
Sapientia
Fidelitas
Studium

Kraga
Scharnebeck
Reifenberg
Charlottenthal
Leiningerhof

Panco
Dighton
Milpitas
Honiahaka
Natane
Wawetseka
Wenona
Kiwidinok

Hooven
Stryke
Brone
Hooven
Puccone
Serus
Vilia

New Haven
Dawei
New Haven
Mone
Notov
Leonis
Drille

Rancheria
Ninus
Rancheria
Galpus
Gorix
Strippe
Oinus

KAW
Sephipe
KAW
Nexia
Amorth

Sherburn
Mov
Mao
Sherburn
Sumia
Ilara
Golla
Bapus
Dorix

Atania
Troth
Sevis
Atania
Strara
Sestea

Massada
Obore
Vone
Grolla
Massada
Chion
Griea
Anko

Junker
Loria
Junker
Destea
Magua
Michael50210
You Can't Fade Me

CSAH2 Turn 21, Februo 18th, 2712 CC

Postby Siggymansz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:32 pm

Union of the Sovereign Sector of Bolgar (USSB)
National Points: 1,640,600
Military Points: 0 MP
Mines
210 Barren World Mines
388 Offworld Mines
200 Homeworld Mines

Purchases:

Trade Deals:
Open to Offers.
+2,500 (One Time)

Research/Development:
Classified
The Great Cannon of Bolgar

Classified Spending: 600,000 NP

Actions:

Travel Advisory for Scone Sector:
The Consortium is a violent rogue state that practices slavery of sentients, All citizens of Bolgar are to stay cautious during any travels into or through Scone Sector. It is advised you either organize protection details for your travels or reconsider your travel plans.

Ending NP: 1,043,100
Ending MP: 0
Spoiler
Siggymansz
Primarch

Postby Megaraptor18 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:20 pm

Date: Martius 8th, 2712 CC

Waccamaw News Network

Welcome to the afternoon segment of WNN.

This week Chancellor Galen Jade and a select few dignitaries will be aboard the maiden voyage of the DIS Golden Touch, a brand new state of the art luxury ship made in Ternopolis itself. Details about the ship or the dignitaries themselves are scarce, but the voyage itself will take place in the Scone Sector, primarily the Junker system. In response to comments and concerns about the recent pirate activity in the, the Chancellor dismissed such worries, stating that no pirates would possibly dare attack the Golden Touch and risk the wrath of the whole Union. Thus, the ship has no escort detail, and only enough guards to make sure all aboard behave responsibly and orderly. The voyage begins later this Wednesday.

National Information

Siggy/Chadan
Total National Points: 1,161,400
Current National Points: 1,043,100

210 Barren World Mines
388 Offworld Mines
200 Homeworld Mines

Research:

Actions:

Total National Points: 1,805,379
Current National Points: 1,620,469

Mining NPs:

5x Coria Mines 1,200

Research:

Domhanda/Michael
Total National Points: 841,514
Current National Points: 656,854
Added National Points: 184,660

Domhanda System
Victoria
Viribus
Sapientia
Fidelitas
Studium

Kragian System
1. Scharnebeck
2. Reifenberg
4. Charlottenthal
7. Leiningerhof

Panco's system
1. Dighton
2. Milpitas
4. Honiahaka
6. Natane
7. Wawetseka
8. Wenona
9. Kiwidinok

Hooven
7 planets
Hooven

New Haven
8 Planets
New Haven

Rancheria
9 planets
Rancheria

KAW
5 planets
KAW

Sherburn
10 planets
Sherburn

Atania

Atania

Massada

Massada

Junker System
Junker
Titanus

480 Colonial Mines: 24,100

Research:

Actions:

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Space... The Final frontier