FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Album Review Suggestions

Let the tunes reign supreme here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Album Review Suggestions

Postby krazycrismore » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 am

ptaine wrote:I was curious if you would like Prisoners given that it is metalcore, but I did think that you would like it somewhat which is why I suggested it.....I still am looking forward to a more in depth review of all those bands if you decide to do so..

I honestly forgot about them for quite some time. Once I remembered, I was already starting on The Next Blessed, an RP here, and want to get that set up before I do these reviews. I have a score for each of the albums, just don't have an in-depth review written. Naught-8.5, Prisoners-7.5, Killing Peace-7, Poetry for the Poisoned-6. Yes, Prisoners does have some fairly heavy metalcore elements but it has about as much Melodic Death Metal elements in it. Honestly, MDM has become quite overdone recently, and I find Prisoner's metalcore elements to be a bit refreshing. Although I don't like The Agonist's 2 previous albums, which were much more heavily metalcore. I am looking forward to their next release if they continue in the direction they are.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Re: Album Review Suggestions

Postby krazycrismore » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Going to do a top 10 of 2014 list next weekend, maybe. May be the weekend after, still have some albums that I haven't listened to yet and many I have only listened to once or twice.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Previous

Return to Music