FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Factpilers/ MOTHERFUCKIN BATTLE SONGS

Let the tunes reign supreme here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Factpilers/ MOTHERFUCKIN BATTLE SONGS

Postby bardian97 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Fucking epic Jwylnas... Lemme go look to find something that'd fit that.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Jwlynas » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 pm

bardian97 wrote:Fucking epic Jwylnas... Lemme go look to find something that'd fit that.

Eh, it was scrappy, pulled together in seconds. Still it got the message across. I look forward to your findings!
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby krazycrismore » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Jwlynas wrote:I've always preferred the sort of battle that takes place in the rain.

One man standing against many, the life of a loved one on the line, the rage in his eyes making him oblivious to the rain. Only five or six enemies standing against him, but they're the types used to brawling, all knowing the tricks of the trade. They pile in, fists and feet flying, pummeling him easily, knocking him to the ground. He's outmatched, he's struggling to even land a blow, and all the while he loses hope. And then his loved one cries out. While the five beat him, the target of his hate has grabbed his love and has started dragging her to a car.

His rage builds, and suddenly he bursts to his feet. Pain forgotten, blood unnoticed he storms his assailer, battering one aside, slamming another into the floor and gradually fighting through the pain until he has a clear shot at the ringleader. He runs, fet slamming into the concrete sidewalk, water flying upwards with each footstep. He's almost too late, both love and foe are in the car, one screaming to escape, the othr trying dsperately to start the car.

Our hero reaches them in time, dragging the foe out and throwing him to the floor... The next few moments are swift, brutal, and final. Our lead in this tale stads back, knuckles bloody anf bruised, head aching, blood pouring down his face... He falls back, injuries catching up with him.

He awakens later in the back of the car, his woman driving, loking back as he stirs with a smile... Success, and freedom await.

...Ahem. Sorry. Got anything that matches that sort of tempo?

Starts off mournful, gets heavy and mournful, rises to epic, falls to a brief moment of calm before rising again into heavy, epic before slowly sliding into elation?

Wintersun- Sadness and Hate
Unexpect- The Flames of Knowledge Forever Lost fits too, but not as well. Doesn't have the ending that you specified.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby bardian97 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Jwlynas wrote:I've always preferred the sort of battle that takes place in the rain.

One man standing against many, the life of a loved one on the line, the rage in his eyes making him oblivious to the rain. Only five or six enemies standing against him, but they're the types used to brawling, all knowing the tricks of the trade. They pile in, fists and feet flying, pummeling him easily, knocking him to the ground. He's outmatched, he's struggling to even land a blow, and all the while he loses hope. And then his loved one cries out. While the five beat him, the target of his hate has grabbed his love and has started dragging her to a car.

His rage builds, and suddenly he bursts to his feet. Pain forgotten, blood unnoticed he storms his assailer, battering one aside, slamming another into the floor and gradually fighting through the pain until he has a clear shot at the ringleader. He runs, fet slamming into the concrete sidewalk, water flying upwards with each footstep. He's almost too late, both love and foe are in the car, one screaming to escape, the othr trying dsperately to start the car.

Our hero reaches them in time, dragging the foe out and throwing him to the floor... The next few moments are swift, brutal, and final. Our lead in this tale stads back, knuckles bloody anf bruised, head aching, blood pouring down his face... He falls back, injuries catching up with him.

He awakens later in the back of the car, his woman driving, loking back as he stirs with a smile... Success, and freedom await.

...Ahem. Sorry. Got anything that matches that sort of tempo?

Starts off mournful, gets heavy and mournful, rises to epic, falls to a brief moment of calm before rising again into heavy, epic before slowly sliding into elation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woPliVs5uqM
Favorite song of all time. Now I need to gain an ability to animate shit so I can put your scenario to this song.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby bardian97 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:18 pm

It goes like this:
Song starts, dude's at a higher floor of a building, he hears screaming. He rushes downstairs and outside. I repeat, I boast plays when he bursts through the door. The strange will walk alone plays as he sees dozens of men staring him down, knuckledusters and baseball bats in hand. Uncaring, he charges in, fists flying (they scurry with their doubt.) He's it in the back with many a weapon, but continues to lash out (the darkness shrouds) he falls back a bit (the sirens shout). His love runs through the streets, followed in close pursuit by someone easily identified as 'The big man,' (Ooh, this work's all you and me. It's all our being.) He gets back up, pissed off and begins to FUCK SOME PEOPLE UP! (We'll burn this city down - We're one and the same, deranged) He gets a fairly good konk to the head and falls to the ground in slow mo. Weakly, he looks at the woman whom he loves, to see her being grabbed by the big man and the other gang members nearing her. (guitar solo - and I promised you, as you always knew) He suddenly appears behind the gang members, scaring the piss out of them, and continues to beat them to shit. (our world's no paradise - we're one and the same, deranged) He visibly fractures the skull of his last combatant and looks towards the man and his lover, they're near the car and hundreds of meters separate them. He begins to sprint towards them, happy memories of him and the woman flickering onto the screen to show that they are flashbacks. The memories begin to turn into something that has to do with him and the mobsters. (there is no me without you - right before 'who will be your pretty little enemy when I'm gone') The car starts, but he's able to reach it before it speeds off. the man punches through the glass, grabbing his now mortal enemy, and yanks him out in super slow mo. (Who will be your pretty little enemy - you will always remember me.) He throws the man to the ground (the joke's on you, poisoning) and leaps at him (while you clean the streets of misfortune I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth). He then begins to have his way with the dude's head that ends with the man's face being unrecognizable and our hero falling in a heap to the ground. (We're one and the same deranged, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha x2 [pounding his face in], [quieter] We're one and the same... [he falls to his knees] Deranged [he falls on his face.] When the outward fade ends he awakens to find himself in a car driving through an autumn setting with the woman in the front seat sleeping.)
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Jwlynas » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Very nice work, both of you!

When the purge comes, remind me to spare the both of you.
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby bardian97 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 am

Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Hitman H94 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Negative Zero » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:33 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E
My battle song. Nobody would dare fuck with me while this is playing.

I want it played at my funeral.
Negative Zero
Captain Obvious

Postby krazycrismore » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 am

Negative Zero wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5DnqW3F57E
My battle song. Nobody would dare fuck with me while this is playing.

I want it played at my funeral.

I think this song is a better battle song for you
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

PreviousNext

Return to Music