CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Concert Experiences

Let the tunes reign supreme here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Concert Experiences

Postby simonalia » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:57 am

ptaine wrote:
theobserver wrote:I'm really hoping I make it to the Linkin Park concert this Sunday. I somehow managed to miss one of their concerts over 4 years ago when they performed with Billy Talent and I've been regretting that ever since. Really hoping there's still tickets left.

That happens to me alot. Slipknot is always sold out within the first few minutes of tickets going on sale and I’ve wanted to see them for awhile (I did see Stone Sour though). Or, life happens and I can’t go, my most recent was Avenged Sevenfold with Mike Portnoy. Well them and Epica. Hopefully Linkin Park is in the cards for you this time around.

Matapiojo wrote:I find Sevendust fans are rare outside of FL, so I am incredibly glad to learn you are one. Same goes for Jimmi's Chicken Shack. They are fantastic.

I know what you mean. Even most of my friends didn’t know about Sevendust before I introduced them, and then they attended the concerts with me. That pretty much cemented their fandom at that point, even my sister was hooked. It’s too bad you haven’t been able to see them.

I never really heard of Puya before, but from the youtube song I heard, if their vibe was anything close to that I can see how that would be a cool show.

And, Metallica, I’ve wanted to see them for awhile but I’ve never gotten to see them either. My last show was about a year or so ago unfortunately but it was really cool just for the weirdness of it. Killswitch Engage was headlining (Really, really close to being my favorite band I’ve seen live when I saw them with Disturbed), but the Orlando show Howard had some……trouble I guess, it was never really clear, and was unable to perform so they canceled until the next day. Adam Dutkiewicz got his friend from All That Remains to sing, who was up for the job when Jesse Leach left, which ended up being a really awesome show.

Jwlynas wrote:I've only been to a few gigs (Cher, Britney Spears, Linkin Park, Nickelback three times, Blackstone Cherry, Shinedown... I know, it's getting better isn't it.), and by far the best was Nickelback. Whatever your views of their music, they put on ONE HELL of a show, with t-shirt firing guns, epic explosions, covers of metallia and ACDC, and some excellent banter. Highly recommended

I mean, I can't say that I would ever want to see those shows, but can definitely see how the show is there for them.

The hope was really the center of attraction between that cupid thing by the trouble you can easily be judge with it or without it simple :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
simonalia
Plebe

Previous

Return to Music