FactPile "Light" version
FactPile YouTube Channel | FactPile PodCast

Ask your Goddess [Q&A]

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Ask your Goddess [Q&A]

Postby Commander Cross » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Ruliya wrote:Cross your question was Would I rather have the use of only 1 arm in a life or death situation, or be killed violently...

Krazy wants to know which horrifying death I'd prefer most, or what bunch of disabilities I'd rather be stuck with...

And Soulerous' was rather random but was at least a little better.

Do I attract the odd questions or something?

Why didn't I specify more on that in regards to being half-way dead in a life-or-death matter? :(
Where did I go wrong?
I'm starting to wonder that, aside from the List, where did I go right in Summer 2013?
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Alpha or Omega » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Ruliya wrote:
Alpha or Omega wrote:First come, first served?
In all seriousness, I think we gave all good questions before this Q&A came up, so you got scrap.
/
Uhhh, what is the velocity of a flying Captain Epic through a window.

Well speed equals Distance over Time. So what was the distance between him and the window, and how long did it take him to get there? xD

I mean I guess, but there's really not been that many questions asked overall. We can't be getting to the silly and downright disgusting ones yet.

Still convinced ya'll are being mean to me coz I'm a gurl trying to squeeze into a guys area ;P

What r u talkin' about.
bard is clearly a girl.
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby krazycrismore » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:36 am

Ruliya wrote:Cross your question was Would I rather have the use of only 1 arm in a life or death situation, or be killed violently...

Krazy wants to know which horrifying death I'd prefer most, or what bunch of disabilities I'd rather be stuck with...

And Soulerous' was rather random but was at least a little better.

Do I attract the odd questions or something?

You did call yourself our goddess, so you deserve some of this.

Lose one arm or every finger except your thumbs?
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby Commander Cross » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 am

If you count the following question, do I or do I not have every right to be concerned for your well-being?
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Captain Epic » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 am

Alpha or Omega wrote:Uhhh, what is the velocity of a flying Captain Epic through a window.

Now wait just a minute...

What are your top three favorite Marvel characters?
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby Random guy » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:54 am

OK, here comes a reference I have a feeling nobody here will get, but if they do, they're awesome.

Are these people's questions bothering you? I've fought questions like this before.

"Never give up. Fight until the end. Always believe you will succeed, even when the odds are against you" -Big Boss
Random guy
Organ Grinder

Postby Ruliya » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:36 am

krazycrismore wrote:You did call yourself our goddess, so you deserve some of this.

Lose one arm or every finger except your thumbs?

I am a Goddess ;P doesn't mean I have to answer stupid questions like these hypotheticals. What could you possibly wish to learn from the answers?

Commander Cross wrote:If you count the following question, do I or do I not have every right to be concerned for your well-being?

You have every right to be concerned with my well being if you so wish. My sanity too judging from some of these questions. So thank you.

Captain Epic wrote:
What are your top three favorite Marvel characters?

Oooooh, this is a toughie. Rogue for a long time was my favorite X-(Wo)Man but now I think it's Psylocke, mainly because she's been in a lot more of the X stories I've read, like X-Force V3.

So Psylocke is one. X-23 is another, I've always loved Laura ever since I stumbled upon her early comics that really introduced her, though I'll never forget her entrance into the Uncanny comics, was fantastic.

The third one is a toss up between Iron Man, because he's just so awesome, Spiderman because his story is always so tragic I feel so much for him, so much so I kinda refuse to read the whole spider-ock thing, and Wolverine, because... hell he's the best there is at what he does, and what he does ain't pretty. (for a while there was a fight between Deadpool and Wolvie as to who I loved more, but then after reading almost all of Deadpool's material I realised I loved him for a very different reason, and so he dropped a few places.)

I hope that answers that one ;P

Random guy wrote:OK, here comes a reference I have a feeling nobody here will get, but if they do, they're awesome.

Are these people's questions bothering you? I've fought questions like this before.

I fear I too, do not get the reference sweetie, but uh, yea, some of these questions are bothering me xD Go fight them!
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby Soulerous » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:27 am

The question involving sparkling cider and the iPhone was just to offset the macabre questions being asked.

Would you leave a man who could not support you financially even if he was a great guy who loved you and was loved by you in return?

How would you personally define what makes something unethical/immoral?
Soulerous
Labled Incurable

Postby Ruliya » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Soulerous wrote:The question involving sparkling cider and the iPhone was just to offset the macabre questions being asked.

Would you leave a man who could not support you financially even if he was a great guy who loved you and was loved by you in return?

How would you personally define what makes something unethical/immoral?

If we truly loved one another then why would I leave him? No longer are we in a world where only the man must pay the bills. My heart is not so fickle, if you carve a piece from it, it will take a lot to stop me loving you and leaving you. Which isn't always a good thing, because I have been through hell because my heart refuses to let go. So no, I wouldn't leave a good man even if he couldn't financially support me.

I would assume it's the same as yours, or any other sane persons, who has common sense. It's a rather weighty philosophical question that I'm not entirely sure I could answer in full here anyway, so I guess that will have to do for you.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby Eric Gigliotti » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Mister Teal wrote:
Ruliya wrote:He edited it xD He said 3 originally xD That's hilarious!
No I had originally misspelled 2
Eric Gigliotti
Misery Machine

PreviousNext

Return to The Slums