FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Hitman H94 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Fire away.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Why do you suck so much?

Edit: Sorry, you left yourself wide open for that one xD

So, uh, you looking forward to Uni next year?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Mister Teal » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 pm

What religion did you say you were
User avatar
Mister Teal
Psychotron
 
Posts: 9557
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 am

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:05 am

Ruliya wrote:Why do you suck so much?

Edit: Sorry, you left yourself wide open for that one xD

So, uh, you looking forward to Uni next year?

Me? Suck?

Gurl you need to open your eyes ;)

I guess, Uni isn't anything special to me, looking forward to meeting some friends from there though.

Mister Teal wrote:What religion did you say you were

Buddhist.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Cannibal Cookie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:16 am

What is the most awkward question you have ever been asked?
"Once had student that gave a thesis on the history of the American police drama, I graded him down because he didn't mention Miami Vice."
User avatar
Cannibal Cookie
Ready For Action
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:43 am

Cannibal Cookie wrote:What is the most awkward question you have ever been asked?

Hmmm, I'm actually not so sure.

I'll come back for this one.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:50 am

Hitman H94 wrote:
Cannibal Cookie wrote:What is the most awkward question you have ever been asked?

Hmmm, I'm actually not so sure.

I'll come back for this one.


What's your favorite sexual position?

How long can you last?

How big are you?

I think I've found you three to chose from xD
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Ruliya wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:
Cannibal Cookie wrote:What is the most awkward question you have ever been asked?

Hmmm, I'm actually not so sure.

I'll come back for this one.


What's your favorite sexual position?

How long can you last?

How big are you?

I think I've found you three to chose from xD

Can't answer the first two.

And I'm 5' 11 I think....I measured myself in a while.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby Ruliya » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 am

*giggles*
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Because Why Not? [Q&A]

Postby SmilinJack » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:
Ruliya wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:Hmmm, I'm actually not so sure.

I'll come back for this one.


What's your favorite sexual position?

How long can you last?

How big are you?

I think I've found you three to chose from xD

Can't answer the first two.

And I'm 5' 11 I think....I measured myself in a while.

That was a win in my book
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
Image
User avatar
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 11032
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 am
Location: Hyrule

Next

Return to The Slums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests