FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Open Mic

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Open Mic

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:06 am

All may speak freely in this area, but the Forum Rules must still be followed. Action will be promptly taken against topics that do not adhere to these rules.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Re: Open Mic

Postby Dante Chief » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Matapiojo wrote:All may speak freely in this area, but the Forum Rules must still be followed. Action will be promptly taken against topics that do not adhere to these rules.

So can I ask you a stupid question here?
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known

Postby Shy Guy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Dante Chief wrote:
Matapiojo wrote:All may speak freely in this area, but the Forum Rules must still be followed. Action will be promptly taken against topics that do not adhere to these rules.

...I assume all questions would go in Feedback, or possibly the Shoutbox, but most likely not Here, I mean, you could even PM Mata...
...I mean, this is called GUEST AREA for a reason...
~Shy Guy
Freewill is determined by the options you had, not by the decision you made.

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable

Postby Dante Chief » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Shy Guy wrote:
Dante Chief wrote:

...I assume all questions would go in Feedback, or possibly the Shoutbox, but most likely not Here, I mean, you could even PM Mata...
~Shy Guy

It's a really important question that may lead to something much greater the even you and me.

BTW: It had to go somewhere so I guess here will be it. I just want to ask it so badly to Mata and it must be public.
Last edited by Dante Chief on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known

Postby Shy Guy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Dante Chief wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:
Dante Chief wrote:So can I ask you a stupid question here?

~Shy Guy

It's a really important question that may lead to something much greater the even you and me.

Then PM it to him.

If it's UMG EVEN MOAR IMPORTANT DEN U AND MEE

Then it SHOULDN'T be in the silly old GUEST AREA, you saying that it's ridiculously important makes it even less fit to be in this section.
~Shy Guy

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable

Postby Cpt Olimar » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Shy Guy wrote:
Dante Chief wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:...I assume all questions would go in Feedback, or possibly the Shoutbox, but most likely not Here, I mean, you could even PM Mata...
~Shy Guy

Then PM it to him.

If it's UMG EVEN MOAR IMPORTANT DEN U AND MEE

Then it SHOULDN'T be in the silly old GUEST AREA, you saying that it's ridiculously important makes it even less fit to be in this section.
~Shy Guy

Aren't you being a bit too severe on forum organization? Especially at our size, I don't see this being an issue...
Anyway, this part of the forum is to say whatever you want, so by nature, it fits.
Sanctity Falls primary character - Felix
/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=70&start=0
"Without books, I might perhaps have been tougher; but an educated mind is neither insensitive nor callous"
-Cicero
Cpt Olimar
Utopia Overlord

Postby Shy Guy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Cpt Olimar wrote:Aren't you being a bit too severe on forum organization? Especially at our size, I don't see this being an issue...
Anyway, this part of the forum is to say whatever you want, so by nature, it fits.

...It's just that, if some little forum is disorganized and stuff at THIS size, if (And when!) the site gets bigger, it'll be really bad...
...I'm not trying to scream at DC or anything, but I'm just trying to make note that some forum-related question probably isn't fit for this section of the forum... I mean, that's the whole point of there being various sections =/ ...
~Shy Guy

Shy Guy
Labled Incurable

Postby Dante Chief » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Okay you guys be quiet for a moment so I can ask the question to MATA!!!
Dante Chief
All Secrets Known

Postby Matapiojo » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 am

First, I agree with SG. Organization is good in places like this regardless of their size. His stance on these issues are quite valid and have not fallen on deaf ears.

That said, DC2 never stated it was a forum related question, just that she wanted it to be public. I have no problem with her openng up here if she feels it's the right place for it, and as long as it breaks no forum rule.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby SmilinJack » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:27 am

Shy Guy wrote:
Cpt Olimar wrote:Aren't you being a bit too severe on forum organization? Especially at our size, I don't see this being an issue...

...It's just that, if some little forum is disorganized and stuff at THIS size, if (And when!) the site gets bigger, it'll be really bad...
...I'm not trying to scream at DC2 or anything, but I'm just trying to make note that some forum-related question probably isn't fit for this section of the forum... I mean, that's the whole point of there being various sections =/ ...
~Shy Guy

Fix'd

So this is also a random bullcrap post? I dont feel special now...
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Next

Return to The Slums