FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Ask McMe a McQuestion [Q+A]

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Ask McMe a McQuestion [Q+A]

Postby wgwlb » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Not sure what's coming out, honestly. If the deadpool game comes out, I'll definitely snatch that up. Looking forward to sky rim docs as well. I also figured I would pick up the mass effect trilogy, as I haven't gotten into it yet, but I really want to.
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Postby wgwlb » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Dlcs, I mean.
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 am

wgwlb wrote:Not sure what's coming out, honestly. If the deadpool game comes out, I'll definitely snatch that up. Looking forward to sky rim docs as well. I also figured I would pick up the mass effect trilogy, as I haven't gotten into it yet, but I really want to.

Another Deadpool fan sweet!

But yeah that isn't coming out this year I think, the Skyrim DLC's are awesome, don't have Skyrim anymore but I can watch vids. :lol:

I played the first two, still need to get the third, definitely worth getting in to.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby wgwlb » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:
wgwlb wrote:Not sure what's coming out, honestly. If the deadpool game comes out, I'll definitely snatch that up. Looking forward to sky rim docs as well. I also figured I would pick up the mass effect trilogy, as I haven't gotten into it yet, but I really want to.

Another Deadpool fan sweet!

But yeah that isn't coming out this year I think, the Skyrim DLC's are awesome, don't have Skyrim anymore but I can watch vids. :lol:

I played the first two, still need to get the third, definitely worth getting in to.

I've heard great things about everything but the ending, lol. I'll also be replacing copies of Dead Space 2 and Dead Island this year.
My dog is an asshole.
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Postby Hitman H94 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Haha gutted!

Yeah I've heard bad things about ME3's ending but have manged to avoid nearly every spoiler.

Got Dead Island, it was fun till you gt in the city. After that I rage quit the game.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Previous

Return to The Slums