Postby ka-tet19 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 am

Mister Teal wrote:I once gave a really terrible waitress only a 12% tip

only actual revenge story of the thread :lol:
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
ka-tet19
Ready For Action

Re: Revenge

Postby CGNefarious » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

There was this guy who was always a total douche bag to everyone at work, so one day when he and his girlfriend were out with our group I accidentally let it slip that he likes to chat with 16 year old girls on Skype. Note that he is 30. I don't know if it really counts as revenge, because he didn't really do anything in particular to me. I just hate the guy.
If there is one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
CGNefarious
FactPiler

Postby Skarlet » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 am

I once told off a racist woman for being rude to a Muslim girl while we were riding the bus in Pacific Heights. She started to threaten me, so I punched her in the stomach. Problem solved.
You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!
Skarlet
I Am the Highway

Postby TheSorrow » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:39 am

Skarlet wrote:I once told off a racist woman for being rude to a Muslim girl while we were riding the bus in Pacific Heights. She started to threaten me, so I punched her in the stomach. Problem solved.

Elegant solution, I must say.
"You can either fight at my side, or get crushed under my heel. But you will NOT stand in my way."

TheSorrow
Relentless Rebuke

Postby krazycrismore » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am

I tracked down the person that made my life hell when I was growing up. When I found him, I stabbed him in the heart with a knife then burnt his body with Thermite.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby Skarlet » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

krazycrismore wrote:I tracked down the person that made my life hell when I was growing up. When I found him, I stabbed him in the heart with a knife then burnt his body with Thermite.

Good Lord!
Did you do it in the bathtub? You wouldn't want the carpet to get messy.
You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!
Skarlet
I Am the Highway

Postby krazycrismore » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 am

Skarlet wrote:Good Lord!
Did you do it in the bathtub? You wouldn't want the carpet to get messy.

He lived out in the country. So I waited for his kids to go to school then did it outside. I burnt him in a secluded spot in the woods behind the house.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby Stealthranger » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 am

Skarlet wrote:I once told off a racist woman for being rude to a Muslim girl while we were riding the bus in Pacific Heights. She started to threaten me, so I punched her in the stomach. Problem solved.

Very nice *smirk*
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater

Postby ka-tet19 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 am

so one time way back in my sophomore year me and some of my friends were standing on a side walk talking. suddenly this guy in a truck flys onto the grass (almost hitting us with the car in the process) he then tried to hit me with the door of his car. he began to scream at us for "standing on his lawn" claiming that the grass near the sidewalk (which we weren't even standing on) was his (its not). after some screaming and cuss words were exchanged we continued to one of our friends house where we told him of our little adventure. later in the day (for reasons i don't wanna get into) i chewed an entire piece of cardboard and spit it into an empty monster can. i then suggested that we put it on the guys door step. i had no idea what i had just begun. we decided that we would, however our payback had to be much grosser to get back at this asshole. we spent over a year filling that can with the most foul smelling things we could imagine 9month expired milk, bad cheese, bad meat, expired eggs, piss, dog feces HUMAN feces! the list was just........it was just awful after over a year of creating what we nick named the "ass hole solution" if the can was even in the room the horrible smell would bother you. it actually got to the point where we had to keep it outside. filled with rotten fruits and vegetables (anything you think is disgusting was probably in there
Spoiler
yes even that
) at one point one of my friends tried to open it (he visits the mainland occasionally under the name screamsilent and will vouch for this if asked) and you know when you open a can that hasn't been opened in a minute sometimes it makes that pst sound? well he opened it next to his face and all i heard was PST! then "fucking god! my eyes!" he couldn't see for the next 20 minutes. eventually we decided that it was time to unleash our chemical weapon. we walked by his lawn and began to dump the very slushy liquid onto a strip of his lawn as we passed. it smelt bad but we just ran before anyone could have noticed what we had done. the next day we passed the lawn there was nothing but dirt on the strip where we dumped our creation, all the grass had died, nothing but dust was left. this was about two years ago if im getting my timing right. i have never seen anything grow on that patch of dirt since.
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
ka-tet19
Ready For Action

Postby Mister Teal » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:37 am

Poo handler
Mister Teal
Psychotron

PreviousNext

Return to The Slums