Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Create a team:

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Create a team:

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 pm

The Young team could go against the Teen Titans or Young Justice
-
Teen Titans has stat fire and Raven so they have some intense fire power but so does young justice with the martian girl and Super Boy
-
If I had to choose one I'd Say young justice because the numbers they have while there is only 5 teen titans
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:43 pm

wgwlb wrote:
guardianangel1911 wrote:Look at any superhero team and you see that, Superman and Thor are both more powerful than anyone else on their teams, Batman Green Arrow and Cap and Hawkeye are weaker than anyone else on their teams (however they bring something else to the table) I think Jake's dragon form has a measure of super strength though.

Yeah, but superhero teams aren't tailored specifically for battle. If you go on a Justice League vs Avengers match, people aren't going to be arguing black widow and green arrow, because superman and Thor would turn them into ground chuck in a matter of seconds. What I'm saying is that Jake isn't doing anything that starfire or astro boy couldn't, and that they would be a lot more suited to the team then he would.

true but Astro Boy would basically be just another android with tons of weapons like Jenny, Starfire I'm not sure would add anything special either, but I'm not sure which version of her you mean either.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby wgwlb » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Amm0vamp1r3 wrote:The Young team could go against the Teen Titans or Young Justice
-
Teen Titans has stat fire and Raven so they have some intense fire power but so does young justice with the martian girl and Super Boy
-
If I had to choose one I'd Say young justice because the numbers they have while there is only 5 teen titans

Show young justice would be a good one, comic titans would be cool too. I'm pretty sure they had the Martian chick, superboy, beast boy, kid flash and raven at one point.
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Postby wgwlb » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:08 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:
wgwlb wrote:
guardianangel1911 wrote:Look at any superhero team and you see that, Superman and Thor are both more powerful than anyone else on their teams, Batman Green Arrow and Cap and Hawkeye are weaker than anyone else on their teams (however they bring something else to the table) I think Jake's dragon form has a measure of super strength though.

Yeah, but superhero teams aren't tailored specifically for battle. If you go on a Justice League vs Avengers match, people aren't going to be arguing black widow and green arrow, because superman and Thor would turn them into ground chuck in a matter of seconds. What I'm saying is that Jake isn't doing anything that starfire or astro boy couldn't, and that they would be a lot more suited to the team then he would.

true but Astro Boy would basically be just another android with tons of weapons like Jenny, Starfire I'm not sure would add anything special either, but I'm not sure which version of her you mean either.

Show version of star fire had some INSANE strength feats, I'm pretty sure her bolts are better than Jake's fire too. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=X0k_Uayi ... 0k_UayidyY here (at about 1:35) she easily lifts what looks to be at least 3 times what cyborg can lift I can't think of any strength feats for cyborg off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure he's at least high meta human level in strength.
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 pm

true but Danny's ghost rays are somewhat similar to her starbolts and serve the same basic purpose, and several of Ben's aliens have extreme strength feats as well, I picked Jake because of more his claws being able to cut through stuff like concrete and I think metal a few times, and his flight speed (his one recorded instance of speed was 137 Danny's one recorded speed was 112 though likely both can go faster) and maneuverability,
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby wgwlb » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 pm

I'll stop arguing, as it's your team, but I'm sure starfire's speed and maneuverability are at least on par with jake's.
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Oh, not saying she's not fast, just that power wise I had characters that had similar powers already (Danny and his Ghost Rays, Ben's aliens super strength) and Jake was different overall from the other characters (till Ben gets a fire breathing dragon alien at least)
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby wgwlb » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:39 pm

I understand. (And on the next episode of Ben 10 omniverse.....)
*Seinfeld bassline*
wgwlb
FactPiler

Previous

Return to The Slums