FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

The Azzholez (READ THE FIRST PAGE!)

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: The Azzholez (READ THE FIRST PAGE!)

Postby Hitman H94 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:11 am

I don't plan on doing that with you azzholez.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby bardian97 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:18 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:This is a thread to be an asshole, a true asshole too, not just rude or offensive, but truly an asshole. Of course you don't have to always be an asshole, but the rules of polite society DO NOT apply here. If you're gonna be an emotional female this is not for you!
Important, Read This Stuff!
This thread is only for those invited the current list is as follows;
ZomBninjasamurai
Mister Teal
Stealthranger
Evil muNki
Bardian(I'm sure theres a number after his name, but I forgot it)
Baron Somebody
krazycrismore
Hitman H94
Maximus
You can stop reading this stuff now.

Fallen Comrades
Negative Zero(This stays despite Maximus)

Mazimus needs to be moved to fallen Comrades
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Hitman H94 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 am

Done.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Mister Teal » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogExjfqSWI
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:07 am

Mister Teal wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogExjfqSWI

Yes, you will fall before me.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:20 pm

I cannot fucking accept the fact that Bardian, "Evil Munki", and Stealthranger are above my name on the Azzholez list...that's fucking sad and I even came up with our casualty reliquary, where we can laugh at Negative Zero's bones for the rest of eternity...

That being said, I think it's time someone (me) acted like a true dickwad of the highest caliber...

(This is an actual essay of mine I wrote like two months ago, and I mean EVERY FUCKING PART OF IT)

Why the fuck are people in such a perpetual struggle of deluding themselves that everything is fucking ok? Take for instance, the news. It's almost like they have to work up to their pathetic false confidence, like an uxorious husband trying to convince himself that his wife isn't cheating on him, even though the signs to the contrary are abundant. There's this stupid ass story being aired about a three legged gimp service dog, like canine amputees really ignite a spark of inspiration in people. They rerun the same cheesy fucking low budget commercial like 10 times in 15 minutes, and then come 7 pm or when most of suburbia is gathered round in in televised liturgy, it takes an hour of tautology to get to the fucking point. So much for that, because if I go outside right now, bash someone across the head with a bludgeon, then stab them in the face repeatedly, decapitate them, and then leave the head on the doorstep of the Denver PD, that is all that will play for at least five hours or more. When it gets to the point, it's just emotional regulation for the masses, so that people can't properly function when something bad happens, and they are too infatuated by whatever is on TV in front of them to even matter in the first place. As far as other paradigms go, well, what about when someone has been gone longer than expected; exempli gratia, out to get groceries, and it just so turns out they're still out an hour after their estimated return? Why do most people flip the fuck out over that shit? Secondly, why the fuck do people blame themselves over events for which they had no control? Oh no, she said she'd be back at 7, and now it's 8:30, oh my god, it's all my fault that I didn't go missing with her. It's bullshit, and I always laugh to myself when people act that way, like the tardy/missing person has no free will or something. I don't know, it's just fucking stupid is all. Or how about those stupid, FUCKING , "Wounded Warrior" commercials. Hahahahahahahahahahaha... and don't give me the regurgitated bullshit of "they fought to defend your freedom" because they fucking didn't you inept uncritically thinking condyloma of a 90 year old's cunt. All they did was subjugate another land to preserve the illusion of freedom, like in order to "possess" an abstract concept we need a bad guy [THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE, I'M BEING OPPRESSED BY THE MODS AGAIN] (Obama if you didn't know) who does nothing but wear fancy suits and appeal to the prejudices of naive, temporally unaware college kids; as well as a flag that is the epitome of ostentatious, a nuclear arsenal that could wipe out the life of an estimated 7000 earths, and an ideological hypocrisy which states that one shalt not kill unless thee is a terrorist, even though the U.S. are the fucking invaders. I cannot express in words my utter contempt for the U.S. and everything it stands for. Getting back to the actual commercial though, every time they come on I am vexed by a triad of emotions: discomfiture, hilarity, and hatred. Discomfiture because it's like, I'm sitting in a room full of sheep and if I make any comment out of line, oh man, there's Bin Laden or something. Plus, I mean, how the fuck am I supposed to feel when there are moving images of combat disabled retards shambling about? Hilarity comes in when I get to hear the testimonials of the families, because it's like, what the fuck did you expect? What did you think the military does, underwater basket weaving? YOU MARRIED A TRAINED FUCKING KILLER YET ARE THE FIRST TO GET DEPRESSED AND SELF RIGHTEOUS WHEN THE TERRORISTS DID THEIR JOB!!! And it was a damn good one at the looks of it, seeing as how your husband either can't walk or acts like he has cerebral palsy. Hatred comes in strongest, because it's like, just put those poor nowhere fuckers out of their patriotic misery. Why are they wasting their time on pointless rehabilitation of retards? You can't reverse something like that, and in effect you are paying to sympathize, which is bullshit inherently. I guess they are good propaganda in the effort to recruit for the Jihad, because damn, I'll make sure they are fucking dead if it means no more gay ass fucking commercials. They'd probably just ask for donations to rehabilitate a bunch of splattered bits if that happened though...

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby Mister Teal » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:06 am

that's quasi azzholeish, it'd depend on where/who you gave the essay to. Is it like a school thing?
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby Baron Somebody » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am

Mister Teal wrote:that's quasi azzholeish, it'd depend on where/who you gave the essay to. Is it like a school thing?

No, I just wrote it for fun, and plus,who the fuck and why the fuck would I share such extremist views at a school?

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby Mister Teal » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 pm

So you can rustle their jimmies. Any azzhole can have azzhole sentiments. But the primo azzhole can cause offense
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby Baron Somebody » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Mister Teal wrote:So you can rustle their jimmies. Any azzhole can have azzhole sentiments. But the primo azzhole can cause offense

When I get a car I'm getting that sticker of Calvin peeing and then I'm going to put the Marine Corps logo underneath the piss stream

Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

PreviousNext

Return to The Slums