FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

FactPile Gurus....

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

FactPile Gurus....

Postby Nsl98 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Got this idea from a discussion Friendly and Ramkin were having over on the mainland.

The object of this thread is to name as many FactPilers as we can that are knowledgeable on certain things, whether it be a specific character or a franchise or something.

So I'd name a character/franchise/medium and the poster below me would give a FactPiler they feel is knowledgeable on said subject. Then they would name a character/franchise/medium and so forth.

Ready?

Halo
Nsl98
Freak On A Leash

Re: FactPile Gurus....

Postby Alpha or Omega » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:38 pm

For members that seem alive
/
(know all Halo)
The man with the Answers
Super Combine
/
(people who have good knowledge of it)
Erickyboo
CH1
OriginalA
Sokogeki/Answerer of the Unanswerable
Tyran
/
(Anything other than Forerunners and Precursors)
me
FriendlySociopath
Lowk
Aelfinn
/
(maybe)
hitman h94
Darth Bombad
/
Neon Genesis Evangelion
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby Nsl98 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Well, after typing in "Neon Genesis Evangelion" on the FP search bar, and discovering that Sauro was the only person too suggest a match with it, my blossoming detective skills would have me to put Sauroposeidon down as one of the most knowledgeable. Also Aelfinn.
--
Harry Potter
--
And this thread needs more love...
Nsl98
Freak On A Leash

Postby Mea quidem sententia » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:10 am

Nsl98 wrote:Well, after typing in "Neon Genesis Evangelion" on the FP search bar, and discovering that Sauro was the only person too suggest a match with it, my blossoming detective skills would have me to put Sauroposeidon down as one of the most knowledgeable. Also Aelfinn.
--
Harry Potter
--
And this thread needs more love...

I'm not sure who would be knowledgeable on Harry Potter. I'm just finishing up on Deathly Hallows Part 1, but these are the movies. My wife knows a lot about the series, having read the books and seen the movies herself. She has an account of FactPile, but she doesn't know if she'd be good at debating on different subjects. I just tell her to give it a go.

I'd probably say Friendlysociopath is knowledgeable on the matter. I'll probably say Jake_Uzumaki is knowledgeable, too. Perhaps LadyRamkin, too. I like those people. Also, because I'm a shameless . . .

Metroid
Mea quidem sententia
Ready For Action

Postby Nsl98 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:15 am

:lol: this one's easy.

You, Alpha and Omega and OriginalA
--
Hmmmmmm.....
Star Wars
Nsl98
Freak On A Leash

Postby Alpha or Omega » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Mind you, the old EU is very vast, so the members mentioned may know only parts of it.
(with Old EU)
ZomBninjasamurai
Ordo
Me
Sauroposeidon
OriginalA
Aelfinn?
Xornell
Jake Uzumaki
Lowk?
Shadow-Knight
Darth Bombad
UnjustVendetta
/
(After Disney Acquisition)
ZomBninjasamurai?
OriginalA
Shadow-Knight
Me
Epicazeroth?
Ordo
Darth Bombad
the man with the answers
Jake Uzumaki
/
Predator and its Expanded universe
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Shit, at this point, I'd wager I know almost all of the EU except for some of the novels produced between 2011 and 2013. And some of the comics from 2012. With the new EU, I am keeping up with Rebels, I have a backlog of comics, and I and planning on getting Dark Disciples this month. I dunno if I will continue to watch the films though after seeing TFA. I plan on staying at least knowledgeable on the series, but I am gonna be more focusing on smaller IPs for awhile, Lara Croft, Hellboy, Atomic-Robo, Warhammer Fantasy, and Metro.

As for Predator EU: (I probably can't even name anyone that still frequents the site.)

Cjrodarte
Sauroposeidon

That's it. I know of few more. I think Midnite Marauder knew some of it because he was such an Alien guy, I also used to be fairly well versed, but I haven't kept up with much since Predators.

And now I name a franchise... Uhhh The Witcher?
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Return to The Slums