FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Feels Thread

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Feels Thread

Postby bardian97 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Anything that gives you a real true feel. Can be real life shit or just something you saw on the internet. Anything.

I lost a child, a friendship and an intimate relationship in the span of two weeks.
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Feels Thread

Postby bardian97 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 pm

bardian97 wrote:Anything that gives you a real true feel. Can be real life shit or just something you saw on the internet. Anything.

I lost a child, a friendship and an intimate relationship in the span of two weeks.

and I'm sorry if I'm clogging up threads with sad bullshit. That's what this one is for, now.
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Feels Thread

Postby Ruliya » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Wait, she left you as well? Damn, I'm sorry Bard. That is a fucking bad hand.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Feels Thread

Postby bardian97 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Ruliya wrote:Wait, she left you as well? Damn, I'm sorry Bard. That is a fucking bad hand.

I woke up to a text that she didn't want to be with me anymore. I think I was a reminder to her.
All my friends are pissed at me too. She was a girl from within the friendgroup. I understand sympathizing with her, but I really don't feel like I'm in the wrong. I didn't do anything.
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Feels Thread

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 am

From what you've said, all you did was love her and have sex. That being said, she got pregnant, which happens, I mean, unless you forced her to have unprotected sex you're not really to blame, it was an accident. She probably feels guilty, and you are likely a reminder. Are all your friends pissed, or just those closer to her than you?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Feels Thread

Postby Skarlet » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Which friend are you, in your group?

Are you just another member of the group, or are you that guy who doesn't really talk much and kinda sits on the side?
You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!
User avatar
Skarlet
I Am the Highway
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Re: Feels Thread

Postby Hermit » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 am

I got hit in the nuts by a basketball.

I'm very sorry to hear that, bard.
Image
User avatar
Hermit
All Secrets Known
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Re: Feels Thread

Postby bardian97 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 am

Ruliya wrote:From what you've said, all you did was love her and have sex. That being said, she got pregnant, which happens, I mean, unless you forced her to have unprotected sex you're not really to blame, it was an accident. She probably feels guilty, and you are likely a reminder. Are all your friends pissed, or just those closer to her than you?

It's the majority of them.

Skarlet wrote:Which friend are you, in your group?

Are you just another member of the group, or are you that guy who doesn't really talk much and kinda sits on the side?

I'd consider myself a core part of the group.
Anyways, they've chilled out about it and I actually had a conversation with her yesterday, so that's good.
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Feels Thread

Postby Skarlet » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 pm

bardian97 wrote:I'd consider myself a core part of the group.
Anyways, they've chilled out about it and I actually had a conversation with her yesterday, so that's good.

That's good to hear. It's always a bitch when your friends don't let you explain yourself, and it's good that yours did.
You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel!
User avatar
Skarlet
I Am the Highway
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Re: Feels Thread

Postby Ruliya » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm glad things have died down, and you managed to talk to her ^^ hope things continue going as well as they can, considering.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Next

Return to The Slums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests