FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Announcement

Topia oblivion!

Moderators: admin, Forum Moderators

Re: Announcement

Postby Canto » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 pm

IT'S ALL MY FAULT

Canto runs to his room, sobbing uncontrollably.
Code: Select all
:D
User avatar
Canto
FactPiler
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Re: Announcement

Postby bardian97 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:51 am

On behalf of Maxi/Negative Zero


Alright, so...I'll start by saying that I'm not a "stalker" and what I did was something that anybody could have done in my position, granted that they remembered how often the people at GA's site would talk badly about people at FP they didn't like as they were currently watching them debate or debating against them. All I did was make an accurate prediction, went to GA's site to see what was currently being discussed, and there it was, just as I had thought. Ragnorke was being shit on by Ruliya on GA's site, while at the same time being told that she has "no ill-will" toward him on FP. I don't see how it's "stalking" to show Ragnorke (and Secrecy) what was really going on. In my brief visit there I went to the search function, which is very easy to use btw, and typed in a handful of other names of current FP members, with only Xornell's name getting me any results. I found the post where Ruliya said I was an "asshole who makes stupid arguments" because somebody had told me she said that in an off-FP chat in another site. Knowing the exact thing she called me made searching it up very easy. No "stalking", no "perving", and I was in and out in around a minute, give or take. So yeah, the whole "stalking" thing is nothing more than a gross exaggeration. I'm just a guy who knows how to use a freaking search bar.

Now as for why I made an ass out of Ruliya. You probably think I did it just to be a dick, that's fine. I'm used to that from FP. But I did have a motive. It was because of a very personal jab Ruliya took at my mother while she was recovering from her brain surgery and nothing was set in stone yet on whether or not she'll make it. Though that's more like a "sledgehammer to the kneecap" than a "jab", regardless. It happened in the Vent thread, right here.
http://www.factpiletopia.com/viewtopic. ... start=1910
During Soulerous and Ruliya's brief conversation, he mentions how much he hates ranch dressing after getting some in his pizza order. Ruilya then says something along the lines of "Cheer up, at least your mother isn't dead/dying" or "Could be worse, your mother could always be dead/dying". I don't remember the exact words, but she was pretty much mocking what I was going through at the time. She did edit that particular part out of her post (the one where she said she's never eaten ranch), and Soulerous even noticed the edit. She probably thought I never saw what she said, but I did. Now I know a big chunk of FP thinks I'm worthless and all that noise, but I did not deserve to be mocked for what happened to my mother. Now granted, I would have called her out right then and there when I first read it, but I knew if I did then a bunch of people would automatically side with her (they know who they are), I'd become the bad guy somehow, and then I'd get that demotion/ban Megaraptor was lording over me at the time. I knew I couldn't report it either, or else it would be viewed as me just trying to start trouble. I felt like there was literally nothing I could do about what she said, I felt that way even more after she edited her mockery out. So for the time being, I just had to take that little snub she pulled. So when I got the chance to show a couple of the newer people at FP what she says about them in a site where they aren't around, I took it. Call it petty, I don't care. Now of course, maybe I was wrong and Ruliya wasn't making fun of my mother, but that's doubtful. I mean come on, the last several pages where about my mother almost fucking dying and Ruliya just so happens to jokingly bring up the exact scenario to Soulerous in a conversation about ranch dressing. Even anybody who was just casually passing by, not even a member of FP or anything, and reading that would come to the conclusion that she was making a jab. The fact that she felt the need to edit that joke out later is kind of a red flag as well.

So yeah, I know this isn't going to change anything that happened and I'll always be scum to the majority of FP's "old guard", but I felt this needed to be said. I mean after all, I never get the chance to explain my side of the story in these kinds of things at FP. Reminds me of when Megaraptor and Matapiojo publically labeled me as a racist without proof. I never did get so much as an apology, or even an admission of wrongdoing for that little fiasco either. But whatever.
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Announcement

Postby krazycrismore » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:31 pm

bardian97 wrote:On behalf of Maxi/Negative Zero


Alright, so...I'll start by saying that I'm not a "stalker" and what I did was something that anybody could have done in my position, granted that they remembered how often the people at GA's site would talk badly about people at FP they didn't like as they were currently watching them debate or debating against them. All I did was make an accurate prediction, went to GA's site to see what was currently being discussed, and there it was, just as I had thought. Ragnorke was being shit on by Ruliya on GA's site, while at the same time being told that she has "no ill-will" toward him on FP. I don't see how it's "stalking" to show Ragnorke (and Secrecy) what was really going on. In my brief visit there I went to the search function, which is very easy to use btw, and typed in a handful of other names of current FP members, with only Xornell's name getting me any results. I found the post where Ruliya said I was an "asshole who makes stupid arguments" because somebody had told me she said that in an off-FP chat in another site. Knowing the exact thing she called me made searching it up very easy. No "stalking", no "perving", and I was in and out in around a minute, give or take. So yeah, the whole "stalking" thing is nothing more than a gross exaggeration. I'm just a guy who knows how to use a freaking search bar.

Now as for why I made an ass out of Ruliya. You probably think I did it just to be a dick, that's fine. I'm used to that from FP. But I did have a motive. It was because of a very personal jab Ruliya took at my mother while she was recovering from her brain surgery and nothing was set in stone yet on whether or not she'll make it. Though that's more like a "sledgehammer to the kneecap" than a "jab", regardless. It happened in the Vent thread, right here.
http://www.factpiletopia.com/viewtopic. ... start=1910
During Soulerous and Ruliya's brief conversation, he mentions how much he hates ranch dressing after getting some in his pizza order. Ruilya then says something along the lines of "Cheer up, at least your mother isn't dead/dying" or "Could be worse, your mother could always be dead/dying". I don't remember the exact words, but she was pretty much mocking what I was going through at the time. She did edit that particular part out of her post (the one where she said she's never eaten ranch), and Soulerous even noticed the edit. She probably thought I never saw what she said, but I did. Now I know a big chunk of FP thinks I'm worthless and all that noise, but I did not deserve to be mocked for what happened to my mother. Now granted, I would have called her out right then and there when I first read it, but I knew if I did then a bunch of people would automatically side with her (they know who they are), I'd become the bad guy somehow, and then I'd get that demotion/ban Megaraptor was lording over me at the time. I knew I couldn't report it either, or else it would be viewed as me just trying to start trouble. I felt like there was literally nothing I could do about what she said, I felt that way even more after she edited her mockery out. So for the time being, I just had to take that little snub she pulled. So when I got the chance to show a couple of the newer people at FP what she says about them in a site where they aren't around, I took it. Call it petty, I don't care. Now of course, maybe I was wrong and Ruliya wasn't making fun of my mother, but that's doubtful. I mean come on, the last several pages where about my mother almost fucking dying and Ruliya just so happens to jokingly bring up the exact scenario to Soulerous in a conversation about ranch dressing. Even anybody who was just casually passing by, not even a member of FP or anything, and reading that would come to the conclusion that she was making a jab. The fact that she felt the need to edit that joke out later is kind of a red flag as well.

So yeah, I know this isn't going to change anything that happened and I'll always be scum to the majority of FP's "old guard", but I felt this needed to be said. I mean after all, I never get the chance to explain my side of the story in these kinds of things at FP. Reminds me of when Megaraptor and Matapiojo publically labeled me as a racist without proof. I never did get so much as an apology, or even an admission of wrongdoing for that little fiasco either. But whatever.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Not sure when this happened compared to when NZ started targeting her, but NZ's harassment of Ruliya has been around for a while. I really can't blame her for rubbing salt in the wound if NZ had already started with his targeting of her, I do the same thing. NZ was right about one part though, he had already gotten on the bad side of lots of people. In these sorts of situations it would be hard for him to get back on their good side, and they will be more critical of his toxic behavior.
Image
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
User avatar
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: In the labyrinth of my mind

Re: Announcement

Postby Megaraptor18 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:23 pm

" I never did get so much as an apology, or even an admission of wrongdoing for that little fiasco either. "

This is a case of selective memory because we did via PM a year ago. Repeatedly so this seems to be selective memory in the extreme or he is flat out lying. Granted even when we did admit the mistakes that were made he would ignore it completely. He never once read what we said. Not once. Then again we never labeled you a racist if you check our statements we not once used the term racist. In fact I want to take out that statement I said earlier about you having selective memory... As I'm typing this it's starting to become clear that NZ doesn't suffer from selective memory. NZ is a liar. We never called him racist we just posted the things he had done. We did admit mistakes were made and he ignored them every time we said it. When we flat out told NZ about the mistakes that were made in the case and NZ still ignores that fact regardless how often we admitted to the mistake and I refuse to believe someone is that narrow minded, that dumb headed, and is filled with so much hatred and bitterness that it clouds his judgement. There is only one logical conclusion this behavior from him and that is NZ is a liar.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: Announcement

Postby bardian97 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:" I never did get so much as an apology, or even an admission of wrongdoing for that little fiasco either. "

This is a case of selective memory because we did via PM a year ago. Repeatedly so this seems to be selective memory in the extreme or he is flat out lying. Granted even when we did admit the mistakes that were made he would ignore it completely. He never once read what we said. Not once. Then again we never labeled you a racist if you check our statements we not once used the term racist. In fact I want to take out that statement I said earlier about you having selective memory... As I'm typing this it's starting to become clear that NZ doesn't suffer from selective memory. NZ is a liar. We never called him racist we just posted the things he had done. We did admit mistakes were made and he ignored them every time we said it. When we flat out told NZ about the mistakes that were made in the case and NZ still ignores that fact regardless how often we admitted to the mistake and I refuse to believe someone is that narrow minded, that dumb headed, and is filled with so much hatred and bitterness that it clouds his judgement. There is only one logical conclusion this behavior from him and that is NZ is a liar.

I think Soulerous can either verify or shoot down what occured.
And, not saying you're wrong or anything, but if I said 'Hey, that guy molests children' I didn't once use the word pedophile, but I definitely said he was one. You know?
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Announcement

Postby Megaraptor18 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:41 pm

bardian97 wrote:
Megaraptor18 wrote:" I never did get so much as an apology, or even an admission of wrongdoing for that little fiasco either. "

This is a case of selective memory because we did via PM a year ago. Repeatedly so this seems to be selective memory in the extreme or he is flat out lying. Granted even when we did admit the mistakes that were made he would ignore it completely. He never once read what we said. Not once. Then again we never labeled you a racist if you check our statements we not once used the term racist. In fact I want to take out that statement I said earlier about you having selective memory... As I'm typing this it's starting to become clear that NZ doesn't suffer from selective memory. NZ is a liar. We never called him racist we just posted the things he had done. We did admit mistakes were made and he ignored them every time we said it. When we flat out told NZ about the mistakes that were made in the case and NZ still ignores that fact regardless how often we admitted to the mistake and I refuse to believe someone is that narrow minded, that dumb headed, and is filled with so much hatred and bitterness that it clouds his judgement. There is only one logical conclusion this behavior from him and that is NZ is a liar.

I think Soulerous can either verify or shoot down what occured.
And, not saying you're wrong or anything, but if I said 'Hey, that guy molests children' I didn't once use the word pedophile, but I definitely said he was one. You know?


Exempt the fact that didn't happen and was in fact banned for several reasons and we've admit the mistakes made. Also if you would have read what was said at the time you would have known that our denouncement of NZ wasn't solely based on nor centered around the racial statement made. It was centered around making a thread for pirating, trolling a website, and harassing members of our community. Boy that last one sounds familiar doesn't it? The racial statement he made was buried in a long list of things he did.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: Announcement

Postby Soulerous » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:25 pm

I can vouch for the fact that Ruliya said something that I found questionable and later changed it. Like Negative Zero, I do not remember the phrasing.

I can also say for Ruliya that I'm sure it was not meant to be hurtful, and upon reconsideration she probably edited it for that reason. This is my expectation.

I can say for the moderators that warnings are warnings, regardless of whether linking to a different forum is okay. From where I stand they are not claiming it to be a ban-worthy offense, merely a transgression of good grace.

krazycrismore wrote:I really can't blame her for rubbing salt in the wound if NZ had already started with his targeting of her, I do the same thing.

If we are talking about mocking the plight of a mother in mortal danger, I must say that it is never okay. I repeat though, that I do not think Ruliya meant anything that way.

To Negative Zero, I hope your mother is doing well.
User avatar
Soulerous
Labled Incurable
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:23 am

Re: Announcement

Postby bardian97 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:46 am

These posts do not reflect the views of Bard is a Sexy Mofe LLC

That Guy Who Got B& wrote:
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Not sure when this happened compared to when NZ started targeting her, but NZ's harassment of Ruliya has been around for a while. I really can't blame her for rubbing salt in the wound if NZ had already started with his targeting of her, I do the same thing.

Aaaaand, you're trying to justify her little jab. Of course you are, why should I expect anything else?

This is a case of selective memory because we did via PM a year ago. Repeatedly so this seems to be selective memory in the extreme or he is flat out lying. Granted even when we did admit the mistakes that were made he would ignore it completely. He never once read what we said. Not once. Then again we never labeled you a racist if you check our statements we not once used the term racist. In fact I want to take out that statement I said earlier about you having selective memory... As I'm typing this it's starting to become clear that NZ doesn't suffer from selective memory. NZ is a liar.

Now that you mention it, I do remember that PM. I did forget though, so that was my bad. You were the only mod who actually apologized for that too. Oh well, I forgot. I'm not a liar though, so quit it with your constant gun jumping. Are you implying this one mistake means I'm lying about that crack Ruliya made? You can just ask Soulerous, ya know. Like I said, maybe she might not have been referring to my mother and I severely misread something, but I seriously doubt that given the last several pages of that thread prior to her little joke...which she felt the need to edit out later. Juss sayin'.

We never called him racist we just posted the things he had done. We did admit mistakes were made and he ignored them every time we said it. When we flat out told NZ about the mistakes that were made in the case and NZ still ignores that fact regardless how often we admitted to the mistake and I refuse to believe someone is that narrow minded, that dumb headed, and is filled with so much hatred and bitterness that it clouds his judgement. There is only one logical conclusion this behavior from him and that is NZ is a liar.

Here's the thing tho. The false racism accusation was presented to me, by Mata, in private. I asked him to prove those accusations, and he never did, because he couldn't. What you did was take that exact PM, the one with the racism claims, and post it publically for all of FP to see. That's what most people latched onto and talked about afterward. I remember when that Drunken something-or-other guy called me a "racist vile cancerous growth overall with nothing to spread other than the inherent poisonous trash that I am composed of", because of that PM that you made public, Mega. You may not have directly called me a racist, but you didn't have to. You did a fantastic job of painting me as a racist, whether unintentionally or not. Oh, and lol at how "bitter" and "full of hate" I am. You know what I did after my latest ban? I laughed at how silly and exaggerated the reasons for it were, ate a sandwich, watched some youtube videos, and played Mario Kart 8. Shy Guy is love, Shy Guy is life.

Exempt the fact that didn't happen and was in fact banned for several reasons and we've admit the mistakes made. Also if you would have read what was said at the time you would have known that our denouncement of NZ wasn't solely based on nor centered around the racial statement made. It was centered around making a thread for pirating, trolling a website, and harassing members of our community. Boy that last one sounds familiar doesn't it? The racial statement he made was buried in a long list of things he did.

Well, you see, you spouted this same bullshit last year. Yet...you never went further than spouting it. I asked you to elaborate on my "requests for pirated material" and my "thread about trolling Space Battles". Let's see if my shitty selective memory serves me right here.
http://www.factpiletopia.com/viewtopic. ... start=1240
Yup, my first post on this page in response to the exact same garbage you're saying right now. You're response back? A very hilarious "Mata removed such things and I will not brother with the other stuff". Spoken like a man who knows he can't back his claims up. You wanna see those threads you just love to mention?
http://www.factpiletopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32176
Hey everyone, look at my thread made for the sole purpose of posting pirated Star Wars comics. Even though that wasn't the purpose of the thread at all and I never once encouraged anybody to post pirated material. I just said I didn't care is all. One can argue that it somehow magically qualifies as "making a thread for pirated material" and I know you will, but that's just you twisting around my statements.
http://www.factpiletopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32193
Here's me re-making the thread and still not asking for pirated comics too.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32136
Here's my thread about trolling another site, that I totally made. Yup, I mind-jacked Evil Munki and made that thread. Now you're pinning something on me that I didn't even post. Kind of like...a liar. Oh, and as you probably know by now, Mata ain't remove shit. You just didn't want to do any searching out of fear of being proven wrong. Or maybe I'm just not the only person with a selective memory here...
Spoiler
Image


The racial statement he made was buried in a long list of things he did.

The racial statement he made

The racial statement

he made

Mega do you have any disabilities?

To Negative Zero, I hope your mother is doing well.

Thank you. She is for the most part, aside from being really depressed about nobody being able to understand what she says.
Image
Dicks
User avatar
bardian97
Psychotron
 
Posts: 7813
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:17 am
Location: Dicks

Re: Announcement

Postby Megaraptor18 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:02 am

Here's the thing tho. The false racism accusation was presented to me, by Mata, in private. I asked him to prove those accusations, and he never did, because he couldn't. What you did was take that exact PM, the one with the racism claims, and post it publically for all of FP to see.


Only after your buddies asked for a reasons why you were banned and wanted proof. So I showed them everything and I do mean everything for them to decide what happened. Funny if you would think about it. If it wasn't for them that information would have stayed in the PMs. So in truth your reactionary and to some decree that of your friends at the time made things worse for you. Of course you know all about that as its your nature to hurt yourself the more you type.

Also someone PMed me this thread yesterday and I wished I would have been told about this sooner but you know shit happens
http://interstellarwars.warsforum.com/t ... nangel1911

Not only you made an entire thread to bitch about one person but you used it to attack John, Scarlett, Kenny (even though he showed up and there was no reason to attack him), Victim that will not be named (was called a transsexual is a new bit of information I wish I had so I could add anti-LGBT to the list of your crimes.), Siggy, Mata, Myself, and Admin and more. You know NZ the more you try and defend yourself the more you hurt yourself because well your victims are PMing me all of the horrible things you did to them which only hurts your case.

Also you claim you made no racial statement but to Kenny on that very thread I was send.

"Yeah, that's kinda how racist jokes work. For the record, Canto texted me quite a few racist jokes as well. Neither of us had any issue with it because they were just jokes, it was John and Skarlet that thought I was directly making fun of their whole fucking lineage."

You admitted you used racial jokes but when questioned you denied it and in the thread in question you made a nice little sketch of your side of events.

"Mata: NZ, I heard you called somebody a spic.

NZ: I didn't, but I'd love to see proof of it.

Mata: I'll let you know when I find it.

NZ: Good luck with that.

Mata: Couldn't find it, but we'll tell all of FPT anyways.

That's basically how it went down"

But in the comments before you said you did tell racist jokes. If only you would have admitted what you did to Mata at that time it wouldn't have gotten to where it did. So in truth you bought it onto yourself for refusing to tell your side. So that is your fault not ours.

The racial statement he made was buried in a long list of things he did.

The racial statement he made

The racial statement

he made

Mega do you have any disabilities?


As a matter of act I do suffer from some disabilities and I don't found your tone towards disabled people funny at all. So I can add anti-disable to your sheet. In truth you bought everything upon yourself NZ even the racism crap. You should start taking responsibility for your own life and quit blaming others for your own problems. Funny in your so called defense you have used disabled as a negative term in the most hateful manner. You just dig yourself deeper in the hole.

Bard as of this moment any replies that you make in his name will be deleted or edited. I was ok at first afterall that is what friends do however not anymore sadly. NZ was banned from this site and we can't have him find his way in via you. So the next statement you make on his behalf will be deleted or edited to remove any statements by NZ.

Oh one more thing this was towards Kenny

Ok, I've informed Cross to remove you from this site since I was tired of you since your first post, which was nothing more than an attempt to correct me because that's all you love to do, making yourself look intelligent.


Oh the Irony of this statement is beyond believe. The boy who harasses people and makes threads talking shit about them on other forums and bitches everytime he gets banned is asking for someone else to be banned. I'm loving this thread too much. The whole thread you bitched about hypocrisy and in the end you did the ultimate display of hypocrisy.

Special thanks to one of NZ's victims in linking me this thread to expose NZ's lying, anti-LGBT, anti-disable, and overall Ironically Hypocritical self to the entire site.

No need to continue this as NZ has harmed himself more than helped. Admin said he wanted NZ gone but if he is allowed to comment through other pilers that breaks that directorate so I will edit or delete any statements that a piler posting NZ's official statements beyond this point and will be locking this thread. If anything to save NZ from his own brand of hypocrisy.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6963
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Previous

Return to The Slums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests