Your section to do whatever.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Factpilers/Characters [Lists]

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 am

Final Fantasy VII List!

Cloud Strife - Xeno Dimentio

Stalwart, Dedicated, and Caring.

Sephiroth - Stealthranger

Condescending, Relentless, and unwavering.

Zack Fair - Captain Epic

Young, Energetic, and Enthusiastic.

Angeal Hewley - Deathtanker

Wise, Resolute, and Powerful.

Genesis Rhapsodos - Soulerous

Zealous, Vigorous, and Forceful.

Rufus Shinra- OriginalA

Rutheless, Professional, and Calculated.

Cid Highwind - Megaraptor18

Passionate, Caring, and Tenacious.

Vincent Valentine - DivineChaos88

Dark, Loyal, and Deadly.

Barret Wallace - Random Guy

Passionate, Patriarchal, and Strong.

Elena - Cannibal Cookie

Tomboyish, Dedicated, and steadfast.

Yuffie Kisaragi - Dante chief

Young, spunky, and Faithful.

Cissnei - Ruliya

Bubbly, Compassionate, and Friendly.

Reno - Mister Teal

Playboy, Funny, and Cocky.

Rude - TheSorrow

Cool, Calculated, and Professional.

Tseng - Jwylness

Profesional, Gentlemanly, and Faithful.

Professor Hojo - Zombninjasamurai

Mad, Genius, and Devious.

Reeve Tuesti- GuardianAngel1911

Devoted, Skillful, and Honest.

Palmer - Commander Cross

Mad, Lecherous, and Incomprehensible.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby guardianangel1911 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Naruto List
Okay, finally finished it, was trickier than I expected but I did it.

Admin- The Sage of Six Paths
The man who started it all, the original Factpiler.

Mata- Younger son of the Sage
Favored second in command of the Admin, cares about the other pilers but will lay down the law when neccisary.

Expert- Older son of the Sage
Believes in power above all else, see’s other as beneath himself.

Jwlynas- Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage
An awesome guy who mods honestly and from his heart, but laid back and fun when he doesn’t have to be serious.

Ruliya- Kushina Uzumaki
A bit tricky, was a toss up between Kushina Tsunade or Mei Terumi, but went with Kushina because…let’s face it if you manage to piss her off your dealing with a demon that will fuck you up. But on her good side she’s an awesome person to deal with.

Alpha & Omega- Kiba
Part of the younger generation but has proven himself time and again to be an awesome person and a badass.

Commander Cross- Rock Lee
Very….sporatic at times, to say the least. But when focused is a very good debater. As to the image….well Cross sees things differently than the rest of us, not always a bad thing though. Plus the spinoff is very odd and random but fun, like Cross

Hitman- Tobirama Senju
A strong leader and loyal to Factpile, remains calm and level headed through it all.

Dr. Doctor- Shikamaru Nara
Clever, badass, laid back, and an awesome guy

Captain Epic- Kakashi Hatake
Entertaining, fun and a badass.

Evil muNki- Neji Hyuga
This time I only had to flip a coin.

Lowk- Yamato aka Tenzo aka Real Name Unknown
Like Yamato you’ve changed your “codename” multiple times, and no one knows your real name. Your also a good guy, good debater, and fun guy to be around.

Hermit-
Was a tough choice, but Itachi separated himself from the village but never flinched in his loyalty, and upon his resurrection came back with a vengeance to kick ass. Much like when it’s needed you come back to Factpile to kick ass.

Draco- Hiruzen Sarutobi
He uses several jutsu’s with the word Dragon in them so….I just kind of went with it.

Teal- Jiraiya
Badass, knows how to have fun and I think the rest speaks for itself

Krazycrismore- Nagato
Yeah I had trouble with this…but Nagato was a good guy who was, crazy, only thing I could think of really.

Maximus- Killer B
Bit of an outsider at times but have made close bonds with several people and an undeniable badass.

Stealthranger- Madara Uchiha
Bloodthirsty, ruthless, and prone to getting a bit obsessed with people you see as antagonistic to your purposes.

TheSorrow- A
Badass, and straight to the point, you strike fast as lightning and with no mercy.

ZomB- Gaara
Youngest of the Mods (as in length of time you’ve been one) but have proven to be a badass, and a good debater.

DivineChaos- Might Guy
Only guy who was somewhat chaotic without being a total sociopath I could think of, you’re a badass and know when to focus and when to just do whatever you feel like.

Amm0vamp1r3- Shino Aburame
Uses his insects to drain chakra so…sort of a life force vampire…

Trolls: Ten Tails Buds/White Zetsu’s
Annoying and never seem to stop
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Draco » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm

The Lost planet list, By MEEE!

To start...

Crimson Unity Snow Pirates, the original’s, the first pirates. they have a sense of brotherhood and work together in groups to overcome their difficulties. they were nearly wiped out, but those that survived are the elite and are not afraid to take on others one-on-one

Original A, TheSorrow, DeathTanker

The Rounders, made up of the Waysiders and the Mercenaries. They travel in small, tight nit groups of people they know and care about. Without a home, they wander and travel across the snowy tundra searching. These remind me most about…

Michael50210, Fire Grot Tim, Paramedic, myself, Guardian1911, AmmoVamp1r3, Xeno Dimentio, Hermit, Soulerous, Mack, Commander Cross

Vagabundos, the jokers of the snow pirates. Fighting with each other one moment only to laugh about it later and have a good time. Their tactics and ways of dealing with things are a bit zany and strange, but they always give for a good laugh and have a strong bond. These remind me most of…

Bardian97, Mister Teal, ZomB, and Commander Cross

Femme Fatale's, these are the women of all of the factions in short and in long. These remind me of...

Ruliya, Cannibal Cookie, all the females of the site :P

The people in charge, the men and women in uniform, they are the leaders of the colonization effort on EDN III (Even if they did want to take all the thermal energy from the planet and leave it to freeze later on). Basically these are the mods.

Admin, Hitman, Ruliya, Mata, DivineChaos88, ect

Ex-Nevec, the rebels against Nevec after learning about their scheme’s. They have, overall, good intentions, helping stop the Over-G akrid by crashing a giant Space station into it. These guys remind me most about…
Negative Zero, Kitten Lord

Negative Zero – Joe
a good guy who thought he was doing the right thing when he led Wayne to a trap, but discovered they wanted him dead and saved him from certain death. He’s a good guy that left Nevec to help Wayne.

Stealth Ranger – Bandero
A guy who’s cocky, arrogant, but powerful and an expert VS pilot.

Captain Epic - Rick, a very helpful guy who repairs your VS’ and helps you reach the end of the game. He’s just an overall nice guy.
Y'all done got burned by my fire and shit

Draco
Zombie Eater

Postby Commander Cross » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:46 pm

My crack at the first attempt at a Rosario + Vampire list, universe done by Akihisa Ikeda, and list to be done by yours truly!
(If you can find images that are more visible, anyone's welcome to be my guests here!)

Factpile- The Rosario + Vampire universe

Basically both are really violent, both have epic battles and both even have Badass Armies.
Need I say more, or must I add that no one in here is normal? :twisted:
Yokai Academy is pretty much The Monster School of Monsters! :lol:

CannibalCookie - (Inner) Moka Akashiya!(E.G most of the things to say about you or her
mainly apply to Inner Moka, more than they apply to Outer Moka overall!Whoever I get for Outer Moka will not necessarily be another account of yours
so much as she'd be whoever would fit the bill best!)

Where to begin with The Toughest Cookie among the the Monstrous Uber-Babes of Yokai Academy? :mrgreen:
She's always been the Ultra-Hardass of the bunch, whether it involves fighting nightmarishly bad odds, or to go set a lot of things going on straight
until they get straightened out, even if it means doing so The Hard Way!
When you take to the field, its kind of like watching Inner Moka enforcing when its time for an enemy to Know their Place as she would often say.
Also as far as what's noted is concerned, you have no patience for sleaze-bags and will be prepared to smack them as needed.(Codified in Season 2 of the R+V Manga when Inner Moka was requested to wear a legendary outfit by a Legendary Badass turned Otaku in Volume 07 of the Manga's 2nd season, no I can't recall exact chapters yet either!Wait as of today, its Chapter 29 of Season 2 of the R+V Manga. Like so!)
Most of all, deep down you have a heart of gold somewhere underneath the honestly cold exterior, made even colder by the fact you have plenty of ruthlessness instances to cite out.(Codified early in the Manga's first Season's 2nd chapter or the Anime's 2nd episode during Inner Moka's fight against Kurumu, Kurumu was about to have her wings ripped and I Dare You to Make a Hardass's Remark on how that's not actually Scary after you see for yourself!One of the scariest parts about it?Its not even close to the most Terrifying things Inner Moka has done either, later on!)
No matter what the opposition would like to throw at you, you never gave a shit for what bad odds come your way personally.
You tend to have moments when you use violent methods to get your point across, and you are also smarter than you look at first glance.
Outside of taking to the fields, you actually have moments when you're about as normal as everyone else.
You actually have moments of honest mercy and would fight to not kill anyone without good reason, and you take pride in having pride to begin with.
Sure you may have baggage from your past, but you often strive to take care of it as best as you can manage.(I'd say something about both Inner and Outer
Moka's past(s) in particular regards to their Mother, but if I do so here and now it risks spoilers, but let's just say that Inner wasn't always sharing the same body as Outer and settle for that bit for now, okay?)
What matters is that you are here and your company is appreciated.

The Head Admin of the Site - The Headmaster/Chairman/The Exorcist of Yokai Academy!
(Click the link for his true name, its a spoiler on its own, you don't see me posting up the head of site's True name here, do you?)

Essentially one of the 3 founders of Yokai Academy, who's basically to the Academy in founding what the 4 Founders of Hogwarts is to Hogwarts and in leadership is also to the Academy what the Dumbledores(or at least Albus Dumbledore) would be to Hogwarts in particular.(Or Professor Xavier
for the Xavier institute from the early X-men Comics for that matter!)
Basically speaking more or less, he happened to be one of the major players behind the overall existence of Yokai Academy, and just as the head of site
is critical for how the site came to be, the Headmaster is also one of the guys responsible for how Yokai Academy has been developing.
I'd be more than honored to say more, but If I knew where to begin without saying spoilers, I would start that he has a very good reason behind the rule for Monsters to not remove their human disguises to be there in the first place.
If I gotta say more, he's one of the major players in the events of the Rosario + Vampire universe's Modern-day storylines and developments.
Along with the Bus Driver, whom I'll be delving into later.
All that I can add for now is that the Exorcist is very difficult to kill if he can even die at all.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee39 ... b31397.png

Matapiojo(the lord general of us all) - The Bus Driver!

The Bus Driver, is a major player in the Rosario + Vampire universe.
His species is unknown, his powers are not known but if it were not for him, Tsukune would never have stumbled across Yokai Academy.
His bus can take anyone anywhere, he can take it to the Speed of Plot, and he's one of the most influential people in the Rosario + Vampire universe.
He offers advice and everything he's ever done, he does so for a reason.
I need to recall more on this guy, note to self.

The Mods of the Mod Council- The Yokai Academy Staff

(I'll work on explaining the hows and whys later on, my word that if any of them ask for it, I'll do that!)

KrazyCrismore - Hokuto Kaneshiro!

Where to begin on him exactly?
Shall I start out with how Hokuto Kaneshiro is more awesome than expected, at least when it comes to learning about the past?
Or may I begin with how he has a lot of secrets to hide, particularly of a dark flavor?
I fear I'll be doing the both of them a disservice if I manage to mess this up, but regardless it should be noted that everything Kaneshiro does, he's done it
for some kind of reason or another.
Except in this case its mainly to benefit his plans, whatever they may actually be at the moment.
I would really like to recall more about the guy, but apart from being a factor of sorts in saving Tsukune's life, I can't recall much else at the moment
beyond the events of Volumes 08-10 of Season 2 of the R+V manga, which infuriates me my recollections are deteriorating like this. :(

The Succubi-Essentially more or less the Rosario + Vampire universe's harsher response to the Veelas of the Potter-world itself, with the added bonus they can
dream walk if push comes to shove, really.(As seen in Volumes 7-9 of Season 2 of the Manga, I can't recall which Volume it was let alone the exact chapter, I just know this ability is canon!)
Do not mess with them lightly, or you will be screwed over in a lot of ways!

http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki/Ag ... Ageha0.png

Diana - Ageha Kurono

Basically, you're seductive, noted to be sexy and you wouldn't have qualms to get it on with anyone if you see a reason for it, or even for no reason at all in some cases.
I am not sure what else I can add, but in a way it fits like a glove with the descriptions. :geek:

http://fav.me/d52qz9h

Ruliya- Kurumu Kurono

Where to begin?
Kurumu is the sort of person who believes in True Love, she actually cares about her comrades at arms, and actually means well despite
the descriptions of her race.
That said, she is not without actual Jackassery, most obvious if you read The second Chapter of Season 01 of the Rosario + Vampire Manga or watch Episode 02 of Season one of the R+V Anime, although she still has quite a bit of those instances.
Though in the Manga, such moments are actually few and far between as far as I remember(The most latest I can recall is in Season 2 of the Manga when Yukari switched bodies with a Mobster, whom I'll get towards at a later event in the list!) while in the Anime its a given for whatever assholics she may have done but even most of the time she actually means well.
It took a smack-down like the one shown in CH. 02 of the Season 01 Manga and Episode 02 of the Anime for Kurumu's heart to grow 3 sizes sometime after the beating happened.
Also in general, she doesn't appreciate Sleaze-bags so while she might not necessarily hold it against Tsukune if he wanted to do them on her, she has a problem with generally anyone else attempting them on her.(Again in Season 2 of the Manga, she thought Gin was trying to get it on with her even though circumstances were out to pull her leg, see Volume 09 of Season 2 for more info on that particular instance because I don't recall exact chapters right now!)
Kurumu is also not without her actual Badassitude moments, despite not being as obvious about it as the Tough Cookie Hardass Extraordinaire, Inner Moka Akashiya, otherwise she would not be alive thus far.(I'd elaborate but I need to recall more examples!)
Contrary to popular belief, Kurumu is also interested in keeping her heart intact and avoid having it break on her at all costs, hence another reason why she's targeting Tsukune to get closer with.

I'd say more but it might wind up being more in-depth than it already is, I'l get around to that another time I'm sure.

http://fav.me/d35f2np

Bard- Ginei(Gin) Morioka!

Where do I begin?
Both you and Gin have the common ground of being Sleaze bags in one form or another, both of you
may have contemplated being peeping toms, and both of you have gotten to no small amount of trouble for whatever reason
is going on.
I question if I may recall more, but deep down you both got two things on your side:
One, you care deeply about what happens to your friends, and TWO, you have moments of Epic and Actual On-screen Badassery!
I would need a hand to recall more, but this is just the tip of the iceberg of my memories.
I am glad I at least brought in a link on board, or recalling more would be even harder than it already is.
Okay, you might not necessarily be a Peeping tom, but being intrigued by a lady's chest and/or hips I'd say you two are equal in this respect.

http://fav.me/d4y7vfb

Alpha or Omega - Mizore Shirayuki

Where can I begin with the Ice lady who's pretty much the Sub-Zero/Glacius/Bad Mr. Frosty of the Rosario + Vampire universe?
Also Known as The Coolest Person in the Newspaper Club at an overall basis?

Basically speaking when Mizore first appeared, she actually tries to keep to herself before Tsukune and the others found out a chance to know more about her.
After that, she was welcomed to the group at some point.
She always knows what's going on within the school, whether it be in the form of observing people by stalking or taking notes of the atmosphere around her.
She can be irritable to say the least, whether its out of jealousy or distrust, the irritation exists.

[img]

Spoiler

Grim Aran- Ruby Tojo

Very tough call with this one, both of you are masochistic and the both of you know how to get an assignment done when asked.
Both of you generally seem rather mean and hostile when you appear, but after a while your true colors start appearing.
If I can add more, I'd do that but all I can say is your Badassery instances will arrive soon enough.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... 294064.jpg

(Spoiler alert for Volumes 8-9 of R+V Season 2, click to see Tohoufuhai's true form at your own peril!)

Riverlia- Touhou Fuhai/TohouFuhai(The Undefeated of the East)

Where may I begin?
Tohoufuhai is described as a Sorcerer as well as a Sage.
A very cunning and tricky adversary willing to do whatever takes to keep his family alive, is at an overall basis the Most Powerful Sorcerer
among the Trio behind Yokai Academy's existence alive, cares deeply about the company he's fond of(as seen when you read about the chapters involving
Moka's past from Volumes 7-9 of Season 2 of the R+V Manga), you do not want to get on his bad side.
Touhoufuhai never arrives late, nor is he early.
He arrives precisely when he means to and precisely when he's needed, pretty much.
I'd admit he's fond of Anime and Manga, but the understatements of admitting this would be a disservice if anything.(Just go look at the 2 chapters
when he was introduced at Volume 07, you'll get what I mean!)
Did I forget to mention that when he brings in the Training From Hell, he actually unleashes Training From Hell and takes it up
to several notches?(To state the exacts would be a disservice I fear, but let's just say he has more than just Magic and other such Arcane flavored Supernatural Powers on his side to display, okay?You wanna ask me in-depth?Get out of here and go read Volume 08 of the R+V Manga why won't ya?)
Also the Founder of the Huang family, a famous Mafia family from China, a Monster Mafia of Monsters!!! :D

Maximus- Fei-Hong_Huang!

More or less, you're a well-known Convict with a reputation in the Underworld, and although you are actually more lethal than people give you credit for,
and you have a heart of gold somewhere.
You can unleash very ferocious responses over your family in life or death matters just as Fei-Hong can unleash very Nasty Creatures to summon all over the place, and if I try to say any more I fear I'd be doing you a disservice. :(
(P.S: Fair to warn you that the guy looks like hell for a reason though, compared to his wife, whom I'll arrive upon later!)

Lightning - Ten-Ten Huang!

At an overall basis, pretty much the scarier of the two.
Considering that Mrs. Huang is a Martial Artist, has Fei-Hong's back covered in CQC regards, and is prepared to kill you if push comes to shove,
this is fitting in a sense even if its not nearly As Fast as Lighting overall.

Another vital addition to the Badass Family, needless to say.

Michael50210- Ling Ling Huang of the Huang Mafia!

Also known as Miss 'Necromancer' Huang, not directly noted in the link, but she happens to be a Necromancer who was taught by her Great-Great
Grandpappy Tohoufuhai.
Therefore give her enough time, and she can pretty much raise an army of the dead. :lol:
If I say it doesn't hurt in the slightest that Ling Ling is already dead and Zombified, would you believe me? :twisted:
Due to all the Badassery Ling Ling has been shown to do, which I'll explain if you ask, Ling Ling is fitting.
Ling Ling the Necromancer, who's always late.

A Magical Yasha-turned-Necromantic-Jiang-Shi(Hopping Zombie) pretty much.

(If I can just remember the rest of why her, I would appreciate that!)

Xeno Dimentio - Jack Frost!

Jack Frost is essentially to Rosario + Vampire(or at least Mizore's homeland) what the Spirit of Delphi is to CHB or whatever may fuel the Prophecies
from the Potter-world, or even the Genesis tomes from Super Paper Mario.
Jack Frost pretty much fits as he foretells many possible futures and the focal points that are concrete.
Jack's pretty much powerful enough to know that no matter what happens, he even knows that whatever Moka and Tsukune wind up doing will
make sure their worlds are never gonna be the same again.
This particular Avatar of Jack Frost is interesting in many ways.(even without factoring in another Avatar of Jack Frost elsewhere, which could be on its own list another time)
Right on cue, all of them are tricksters and in this respect, this one is no different.
Basically speaking, you can tell the Future(or at least any possible Future) more or less and you are guiding the Seer for the Snow Priestess
to a path of survival.

http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki/Ts ... ile=Kf.jpg

DivineChaos88 - Tsurara Shirayuki

Can I begin to describe with how you are one of the Coolest people in the bunch thus far?
If I am not mistaken, you can be offended given the right provocation and more or less it means someone has bad things
bound to be happening to them to begin with.
As far as I recall, that's all I can say at the moment.(I really need to re-read the series!)
(Let it be known I'll take personal offense on myself and the link if the image for Tsurara doesn't show up!)

Stealthranger- Kuyou

Belief in embodying the law, thrives on fear and submission, gets a nasty temper that gets a lot of people harmed, called for or not.
That will be all.

http://www.zerochan.net/351497

Skarlet- Akuha/Akua/Aqua Shuzen!

Did you expect anyone else?
I did recall you profess you don't mind Cookie and/or Ruliya, coincidentally rumor has it that the Eldest Shuzen sister doesn't mind
Moka in that kind of manner either, and may even want her.
To what extent I am no longer sure, but let's just say that to say the least, Miss Shuzen has a Crush on Moka actually.
Shuzen is not without Badassery, or at least proof that she is very deadly and if your names are not Akasha Bloodriver, The Exorcist, Touhoufuhai or Moka Akashiya, odds are high that you are gonna be in for the fight of your life, and that's if you don't die in the first few or so seconds.
She is very good at Assassination if Moka's flash-backs are anything to go by, although when she had to fight against any of the first 3 named people mono-a-mono the main reason that she's not as accomplished against them is that they're more powerful than she could imagine.
I can't recall if Akua/Akuha/Aqua Shuzen wanted to get it on with Moka, but you might have mentioned you'd like to do that with
Ruliya and/or Cookie although I'm no longer sure if you're being honest or you're joking anymore.
Still for what its worth, this match makes sense to me.

http://fav.me/d64zb8f

(Guy in front of the dude with glasses is Issa Shuzen)

Amm0Vamp1r3 - Issa Shuzen

I'll enlighten you, its been a very tough call for me, there's been a very tough call between Issa Shuzen and the Monster from underneath his family's
basement that wants to end the Human Race.
But I've flipped a coin and Issa Shuzen is what you got.
Where to begin with the fact both of you have your lethal pride, and I'm not (necessarily at least) talking about Hubris?
Or how you are more than eager to enter to kombat if asked?
Or even how in general you wouldn't mind an adversary to fight as long as they're worthy?
Yeah that sounds like Lord Shuzen right there, he hasn't been the same since something happened involving Moka Akashiya's mother.
To say more would be spoiler-iffic so I'll save it for the tags.
It kind of helps to know that Shuzen and Gabriel Belmont(from the Lords of Shadow timeline of Castlevania) seem to feel alike, at least in terms of mostly physical descriptions for the most part.
I gotta wonder if that's just coincidental or if its something else going on at work.
Point is, you care about your family and would strive to work your hardest to take care of them whenever you could.
In Issa's case, as seen in the majority of Moka's flashbacks when she was 8-10 years old as seen in Volumes 7-9 of Season 2 of the R+V Manga, shame I can't recall the exact chapters but the fact that he cares about his children in particular is impressive to say the least.
That's not getting to any of his lovers either, as for the life of me I can't recall if Moka's mother married Issa and its a case of Polygamy or he committed Adultery and Moka's an Illegitimate Daughter, but either way, Moka does not seem like the Primary daughter of the Shuzen household overall.
That's all I can recall for now.

Now I gotta go find Kokoa/Koko Shuzen, I have no clue whatsoever for how come she looks nothing like her mother or her father despite still feeling pretty.
A contrast with Kahlua/Kalua Shuzen if anything but I digress.

Captain Epic - Kahlua Shuzen
(Whatever you do, do not click the link if you wanna avoid spoilers regarding her, ya hear me!?)

It had to be Kahlua, because Kahlua is actually the kind of person who can scar anyone's psychology the minute they start fighting her.
Assuming they aren't already dead before they do anything about that.
To start out, you actually care about what is happening to the family which is a point that's not all that different from what's noted on Issa Shuzen and Moka's mother.(I still can't recall whether or not Shuzen Senior and Moka's mother were married in Polygamy or if Moka's an illegitimate daughter, but I digress,
AGAIN!!!)
You actually strive your best to prove how much you care about your family, and whenever you are often deployed against your family you'd often
present a case of disapproval with the orders given.
It never hurts that in some physical respects you're actually stronger than anyone in the family your junior(except when one of the cases starts going
all Uber out of the hat if she's given enough reason, not just when the Rosario's removed either!Again to go in-depth would equal spoilers!) although
even you would be aware you have limits somewhere.
Whatever is at work, you can be willing to bet that most if not all of your enemies might have reasons to hesitate fighting you, more times than not.
That's all I can say as far as recollections are concerned.

FallStar Thief - Kokoa/Koko Shuzen of the Shuzen clan!

My recollections of Kokoa/Koko being Moka's Sis-con/would-be Sis-con aside, both of you are actually a lot harder to nail in life or death situations than you look.
You're energetic, you take enough pride in yourself and you're often even respectful of others unless they're actual Trolls, or at least anyone who threatens anyone close to you.(E.G that's not all too different from the fact Koko/Kokoa would maim anyone who threatens to kill Moka at minimum if I recall right!)

I can't recall if you ever said anything about Cookie, hence why I placed the obvious recollections aside, what's not so obvious is the fact Kokoa/Koko is Badass and everyone on the list is Badass in some form or another.
Coincidentally, English is not the first language either of you may have, so that's also a plus if you choose to count that.

Man I really gotta go recall more instances of Koko's/Kokoa's Badassitude, I feel offended I can't recall more immediate instances. :(

The King of Fishers- Gyokuro Shuzen!

Why can't I just settle for the fact both of you are walking threat machines and settle for that?
This is already unsettling enough as it is for me to go there.

ZomBNinjaSamurai - Xia-Long Miao(otherwise known as Xia-Long of the Funeral Flowers!)

(Spoilers for Volumes 7-9 of Season 2 of the Manga!)
Spoiler
The relative by blood to Fang Fang and Ling Ling Huang, on their mother's side of the family!

Pretty much the Badass in Charge of the overall Miao Family affairs is the guy whose business suit you're wearing, it doesn't hurt matters in the slightest that you got a reputation at work going on,
nor does it hurt that whenever you find out something bad has happened to the family, and then go to act upon the knowledge as best as you can manage.
I'd do my best to add more but my recollections are waning so I'll just add that you're a Mobster boss for Monsters as well.

(Spoiler tag for the following, due to the wikia not tagging spoilers on the following page!)
Spoiler

DeathEater Jahnson - The Masked King!

Why do you need me to elaborate, other than the fact that The King is pretty much a Terrorist leader with a Neon Red Flag all over him?
When you are essentially a Terrorist with Evil Overlord tendencies not far off from Tom Marvelo Riddle of the Potter-world(I recalled that much, at least!) Combined with being a borderline Omnicidal Maniac(which I'll admit I don't recall Tom Riddle being an Omnicidal Maniac, sadly!) pretty much tells me if the size of the mask fits, you are him and that's all I will say!
Anyone else who's read the tag will get what I mean with the comparisons soon enough!

(Spoiler done!)

Erica - Routier

Pretty much my impression of you, I will not lie.
I don't even recall why the in-depth motives behind the impression, but it just feels like that to me.

P.S:
Take up the concerns in the discussions for the list and I'll see how to expand the list, okay?
Before I stop recalling things correctly that is.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Captain Epic » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Epic Version

Spoiler
Hermit: Avatar Aang

Both care about nature and both are polite and friendly.

Lowk: Sokka

Like Sokka, Lowk can have his moments of hilarity. A good portion of them share Sokka's dry wit. However when serious both are a force to be reckoned with. Lowk can really debate while Sokka is a brilliant tactician in his own right.

Soldier’s Shadow: Zuko

This one just seemed to fit. Soldier's Shadow is a really good debater and can be pretty aggressive. Not unlike Zuko's firebending style.

Mister Teal: Uncle Iroh

While Teal lacks the wise proverbs of Iroh he certainly makes up for it in his one-liners and overall pimpness. Iroh likes his tea like he likes his women.

Bardian97: Bumi

Bardian and Bumi can both be a little crazy at times. But also are well respected and know when the time for action is.

Matapiojo: Tenzin

I selected Tenzin for Mata for the reason that both hold a position of power and both have a similar demeanor.

Ruliya: Avatar Kyoshi

Badass female. Plus Kyoshi is voiced by Jennifer Hale and Ruliya IMO is like the human version of Jennifer Hale's voice... if that makes any sense.

Stealthranger: Admiral Zhao

Ruthless. Intelligent. And both know their information. Similar to how Zhao studied the ancient scrolls in the library, Stealth knows quite a bit about a lot of different universes.

Ford Perfect: The Boulder

This one just seemed to fit to me. Now if Ford would start talking in third-person we'd be golden.

Commander Cross: Momo

I'm not sure how to explain it but I feel it's a fit.

CannibalCookie: Toph

Neither really cares about being girly which is part of the reason both are badass. I think this is a really good fit.

Asger: Tarrlok

Asger and Tarrlok are both intelligent and know their material like the back of their hand. And while initially may seem cold both are nice guys(Well Asger at least).

Xeno Dimentio: Jet

Knows his way with weapons, and sticks up for his friends and what he feels is right.

Draco: Haru

Both are useful to have by your side in debate or a battle.

TheSorrow: Amon

Cuts right to the point doesn't goof around and is extremely effective debater. Amon's bloodbending seems to fit nicely with Sorrow's debating style.

guardianangel1911: General Iroh

Guardian is well respected among the Pilers as is General Iroh. Both think out of the box and General Iroh is of course Iroh Man.

ZomB: Commander Bumi

We haven't seen much of Commander Bumi but from the brief scene we can tell that he is similar to his namesake. ZomB is respected, like guardian. Hence why I chose Commander Bumi to go with ZomB.

SmilinJack: Mako

Can be cold but for the most part is a really friendly guy. Seems to fit up with Mako's personality and I always group DC(Smilin Jack) with Hitman for some reason.

HitmanH94: Bolin

Similar to what I said with SmilinJack. I tend to group these two together and Hitman can be very similar to Bolin. Both are really nice guys.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Digimon List
This one was fun, keep in mind alignments of versions in different seasons had no effect on choice it was purely what I felt fit a characters position and or abilities as a debater.

Admin- Yggdrasill
The master of the server.

Mata- Susanoomon
The god wizard of Digimon who gets involved in times of chaos to restore peace and order, One of the many arms of Admins will and a powerful and skilled debater in his own right.

Expert- Lucemon
The dark counterpart to Mata.

Jwlynas- Dynasmon
Dynasmon is one of the most powerful Royal Knights, and the good versions are some of the most noble beings around. Either way though much like Jwlynas has earned the status of one of the mods, Dynasmon earned its place as one of the most powerful Digimon and member of the Royal Knights

Ruliya- Crusadermon
This time wasn’t that tricky, as a mod Ruliya has shown to be all about justice even if she has to be directly and brutally blunt with someone to get through to them. Crusadermon is a powerful Royal Knight, who is also the monarch over all Knightmon and believes in justice above all else.

Alpha & Omega- Kumamon
Looks can be deceiving, and despite appearing to be a youngster, Alpha has proven to be a skilled and capable debater that is far more than appearances would suggest.

Commander Cross- Mojyamon
An oddball to say the least, a surprisingly capable debater to say the most.

Hitman- Alphamon
Alphamon is the noble and powerful leader of the Royal Knights, and Hitman is the head mod under Mata making this an easy choice

Dr. Doctor- Wizardmon
An interesting guy and great to have on your side.

Captain Epic- Wargreymon
Badass with a shield, who didn’t see it coming? Bold debater with a lot of skill and a real badass.

Evil muNki- Makuramon
Evil muNki meet, the Evil Monkey Deva

Lowk- Deltamon
I…just picked something with multiple heads.

Cannibal Cookie- Lilithmon
badass, tough, elegant, and an awesome debater who puts down those that annoy her.

Hermit- BanchoLeomon
Difficult choice, but Bancho is a lone justice seeking badass who will not let anyone get between him and righting wrongs.

Draco-Slayerdramon
Extremely tricky because if there’s one thing there is no shortage of in Digimon it’s dragons.

Teal- King Etemon
Don’t really need to explain this, was going to do just Etemon but found out this is his most powerful Mega evolution, with a crown, badass belt, cape and better sunglasses than normal Etemon. Thus I chose King Etemon

Krazycrismore- Gargomon
Because the first time we saw Gargomon in the series with a partner he went batshit and shot everything evil in front of him, and everything else in front of him too.

Maximus- Gallantmon
Like Gallantmon is a virus and yet a guardian at the same time,

Stealthranger- Sandiramon
Cunning and brutal in his pursuit to crush people seen as enemies.

TheSorrow- B
A badass who takes down foes with brutal efficiency

ZomB- Omnimon
Badass, honorable, and a powerful debater much like Omnimon is the badass honorable and powerful member of the Royal Knights.

DivineChaos(aka SmilinJack)- Examon
Another great skilled/powerful debater and mod. Examon is one of the most powerful of the Royal Knights.

GuardianAngel1911- Seraphimon

Amm0vamp1r3- Myotismon
Vampire Digimon

Trolls: D-Reaper goo
Annoying and never seem to stop

Fisher King-Kimeramon
Does nothing but antagonize and cause chaos in previously well debated matches. Creates a sense of dread in others whenever he shows up and attacks others with no provocation.
Last edited by guardianangel1911 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:34 am

Vampire List

Admin-Mandrakk
Powerful Vampire able to toy with various universes on a whim
-
Mata-Caine
Vampire Progenator Of Vampire the Masquerade
-
Commander Cross - Malkavian
An Interesting guy to say the least
-
Ruliya- Jeanette
I have seen two sides to her just like Jeanette
-
Draco-Vampire Dragon
Vampire +Dragon = We are all doomed if he gets pissed
-
Cannibal Cookie-Flandre
I feel some kind of whimsical nature from her.
-
Double D-Carmilla
Don't know her but her name gives me this
-
Stealthranger-Alucard
When he sees a troll....Sadistic comes to mind
-
GaurdianAngel1911- D
Very Calm guy,and if given a chance could finish a debate with you in one quick shot
-
Mister Teal- Brujah
He's a rebel
-
ZomB(whatever he is at this point)- Vampire Genisis
He started the fad of switching names, the genisis of it.
-
Lowk-Abel Nightroad
Looks Like your average debater untill the mood hits him.
-
FisherKing-Jan
Comment Withheld...
-
Ka-Tet-Requiem
Just because he looks freaking Metal
-
Kitten Lord- Kain
Both very intelligent,articulate and resilient
-
Deathtanker - Dumah
A walking Tank.period.
-
Rookie-Alucard (castlevania)
Alot more powerful than he seems
-
Observer- Dracula(Lords Of shadow)
Appears from nowhere,destroys you and leaves.
-
Alpha and Omega-Dracula (Castlevania)
Has a noble air about him, knows was what seems like many a life time of things
-
Chuck Inglish-Edward
Comes off as a pansie but is quite formidable at times.
-
Hitman-Jiro
Always seems to be in control
-
Captain Epic-Cap
Be you with him or against him he is formidable and he stands his ground even against Heavy weights (plus he likes cap)
-
Sorrow- Sacred Ancestor
With the wave of a hand can shape nations (Debates)
-
DivineChaos-Meier Link
Simply Divine.
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby Maximus » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Pokémon list.

Commander Cross
Spoiler
Heracross
They both have "cross" in their names. This choice is perfect because of that.

Mister Teal
Spoiler
Honchkrow
A wise guy. Birds being among Teal's favorite animals, this choice is even more fitting. An avian gangster who's really a pretty good fella at heart.

ZomBninjasamuari
Spoiler
Parasect
A bug type Pokémon that is literally a zombie at this stage in evolution. Plus, they both love them some mushrooms.

Maximus (me)
Spoiler
Gengar
I'm a stickler for good jokes, and Gengar is well known for being a prankster. Humor is my general forte.

Xeno Dimentio
Spoiler
Salamence
Xeno is a fan of dragons. Sometimes he even refers to himself as a dragon. So I figure a dragon type Pokemon would fit him, but I found Salamance the most fitting for some reason.

Bardian97
Spoiler
Scizor
I don't really know why, but I can just picture Bardian as a Scizor. lol

Michael50210
Spoiler
Bisharp
Michael often refers to himself as a robot. He also has a dark view of humanity in general, fitting Bisharp's dark/steel typing.

Amm0vamp1r3
Spoiler
Gothitelle
The closest Pokémon I could think of that looks kind of like a vampire. Oddly enough, Gothitelle also has a 25% chance of being a male.

Hitman H94
Spoiler
Charizard
Hitman made a respect thread for Charizard.

Cannibal Cookie
Spoiler
Mew
Dressed up in a Mew costume one time.

L-W
Spoiler
Missingno
Huehuehuehuehue.
Maximus
Organ Grinder

Postby Captain Epic » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Factpilers/Fables:

Mister Teal:

Spoiler
Bluebeard, as he said it Bluebeard is pretty pimp. But aside from that I think it's a good fit for Teal because Bluebeard is loaded and always dresses pretty sharp. Never has any restraints about voicing his opinion.

Ruliya:

Spoiler
I picked Cinderella for Ruliya because yeah, Ruliya can come off as bubbly and fun; which is true. But also Ruliya isn't really one to be messed with.

Hitman:

Spoiler
For Hitman, I picked Bigby. It seemed like a good fit because both are in positions of leadership and both try their best to do what they think is right.

Hermit:

Spoiler
Hermit was pretty easy to figure out. For those that aren't familiar with the Fables comics Boy Blue is like this guy from a poem or something but the character in the books carries a lot of honor and respect. I don't really know how to describe it but in the books he's also been apart of a few last stand type of scenarios, and on the mainsite Hermit has always spoken eloquently when it looked like FP's days were numbered.

Cannibal Cookie:

Spoiler
I pegged Cookie as Rose, Snow's sister. I'm not really sure why to be honest. Rose is a bit of a party girl but also is pretty clever in her own right. Cookie may not have long winded posts but they certainly have a certain wit to them.

Smilin' Jack:

Spoiler
I picked Beast for DC just because they're both well respected members of the community and Beast is a nice dude.

ZomB:

Spoiler
ZomB is Grendel IMO because Grendel is partial to the Devil's Juice ;) But also extremely loyal to his pals.

Still working on some others but I figured this is a good start. Let me know what you think!
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby Hermit » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:16 am

DAWNGATE character list.

Admin - Eidolus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3jKUBa-KB4

Matapiojo - Maestre Petrus Decamari, the Artificier

Spoiler
My Lord Duke,

After due consideration of the options available to me, I have reached a decision. Lady Mikella has reached the limit of my abilities to educate her. She is bright enough for a young lady - perhaps more bright than is proper - but her mind is incapable of discerning the subtleties that mine can. I'm well aware that until last week, you were reconsidering the expense of my services.

I am, of course, also conscious of your desire to retain my services in light of recent circumstances. You are correct in concluding that they permit me to return to my previous level of activity. Indeed, I suspect my capacity is considerably improved; I've not yet reached the limits of it, due to my physical challenge. That, I expect, will be remedied shortly, and I appreciate the indulgence you've shown with the howls of my test subject.

However, after so long idle, I have a considerable backlog of personal projects I wish to pursue. Some of them could doubtless be profitably exploited by a man with such business acumen as yours; others are of no interest outside the realm of pure scholarship. Therefore, if you will forgive my boldness, I would like to offer you a counter-proposal.

I would be pleased to continue offering my services to you at my current level of compensation, if - if - I am permitted three full days per week to pursue my own projects, free from all interruption. The remaining four days I will devote to pursuing your interests in the Heart of the World, and overseeing the activities of your... other agents in the region.

I remain at your disposal,

Petrus Maestre Emiritus of the Mharidia Shapers' Guild

Hitman H94 - Ronan, the Peacemaker

Spoiler
Talking about justice, gentlekin?

You know the camp at Ten Trees? My brother Feylan and I worked there, jobbing on barges to and from Maridia. Didn’t bother no one. Stayed out from underfoot.

Some longshanks from Ranciello came around. Merchants’ kids, smarting for trouble. Sport for them, yeah?

One of them shoved into Feylan, said he’d tried to pick his pocket. “You know what ottrekin are like.”

I stood up and told it was false. Said they weren’t the sort we wanted to see in Ten Trees. Told ‘em to let my brother go, and get themselves to the edge of camp.

They laughed.

Made it so I couldn’t see no more.

Then they made me listen.

Feylan screamed and begged until his voice gave out. For mercy, at first. Then for death. Until he choked on the blood. Until the breathing stopped.

Nobody did nothing. Just stared into their drinks. Like you lot are doing.

Justice. A fine principle. I put a mess of stock in it, as it happens. But it don’t stand up in reality. Mortals ain’t never got the knack of it. And hell, our sort? What manner of justice do ottrekin ever get?

You mark me, gentlekin. There’s a powerful lot of bad folk in this world. You ain’t gonna stop them pissing on you by asking nice, appealing to some better nature they ain’t got. You need a bad sort of your own. One who ain’t gonna flinch from maiming and killing in turn.

When you need a bad man, give a holler. Tell me I can handle it how I see fit. Put it in writing. Then shut your muzzle and stand back. I’ll pay the blood for your peace.

And one day you will need me. Don’t think you won’t.

Fisher King - Desecrator, the Defiler

Spoiler
I suppose one could dig into my past - pardon the crude pun. But what would you find? The truth? No. Merely the petty calumnies of lesser intellects. The jealous mutterings of men who would have gladly followed the path I forged, had they the talent to replicate my results. You know the axiom that history is written by the victors? If I were the victor of my own tale, would I be magically bound within a sepulcher?

At any rate, such details are unimportant. The dry facts of a man's past are black points on a white sheet. You cannot assemble a color portrait from them.

I will inform you of the items that are truly important to understand the man... or the former man, if you prefer.

I am an artist. I am an explorer. I seek to improve the natural beauties I discover. I refuse to restrict my palette to the drab, unimaginative colors used by other men. And my canvas is the mortal form.

The corpus, the body. It is a miracle to be sure. So many moving parts. Such breathtaking symmetries and elegant coincidences of design. But so many inefficiencies as well! So many systems left on the tantalizing precipice of genius. So many details waiting to be improved by a man of vision with a skilled hand. And, yes, improved by a bit of stitching and a touch of Vitality Shaping.

Mine is not a calling for one unduly burdened with a surfeit of morality. It demands an intellect capable of cool, unbiased, unsympathetic assessment and experimentation.

Ruliya - Nissa of the Stonebloom, the High Huntress

Spoiler
"Touch the snow. What does it tell you about your prey?"

The boy hunkers down, nose just over the track. He thrusts his branch "spear" into a drift, slips off one glove and runs his fingers lightly over the pawprint. "It's an altai cat?"

"Mm. By the size and the stride length, I would guess five or six summers old. What else?"

He shakes his head, breath wreathing his face. "Only that it went that way." He waves off into the pine-shadows.

"Here," I squat and point. "Your prey was walking. If it were at speed, there would be a buildup of snow in the center, from the pressure when it pushed off. This blurring? There was a light snow last night, yes? It passed before then. That discoloration? It's not dirt - the track isn't deep enough. That's blood, from a wound nearly scabbed over."

A call drifts though the trees. I crane my head around, turning my ears to determine the origin. "Your mother?"

"No," he lies transparently, looking away.

I smile and rise. Tal'ah scrambles up, tiny claws digging in to my legs and back. I barely feel her anymore, though she's reached full size. "You have a lifetime to learn to hunt. Your supper will grow cold in a short while."

"Would you share our fire?" he asks.

"No, I - I can't." It's my turn to look away. "I'm sorry. I wouldn't be welcome."

"'Everyone is welcome in the snow,'" he quotes proverb, frost-red nose scrunching up in confusion.

"I am a Shaper."

He takes a step back, making an unconscious warding gesture with his hand, thumb to palm, fingers splayed. The same sign I used to use, years and leagues ago.

It's time to move on again. The cold has grown bitter.

Ammovamp1r3 - Marzgraf Harkund Fenmore, the Alpha

Spoiler
Your Grace,

Her Wisdom the Queen requested I educate you. Study this carefully. I am pressed by affairs and have no time for more.

The goal of war is to enforce your will upon those who disagree with you. If you can look good while winning, so much better, but everything beyond victory is ostentation.

There is no such thing as "civilized war." War is a mutually agreed-upon contract for barbarism. "Civilized" conflict merely lessens the discomfort of the warriors. The peasants they march to and fro on the backs of are still brutalized.

War should be concluded as swiftly and efficiently as practicable. The longer fighting drags on, the more chaos and disarray is generated. Peace and order wields prosperity.

The most expeditious way to defeat a man is to take away his comfort. Convince your foe that you intend to do him grievous personal injury and he is less likely to fight. Therefore, it is more useful to cultivate a reputation as fearful and grim than as honorable and eloquent.

The weak are the first to perish. Identify and cull the weak among your own forces before the onset of the war. You may then dispatch the weak among the enemy's forces at leisure.

Never allow an enemy to depart the field in possession of arms, or you will need to defeat them again later.

A warrior must be able to carry his own arms and armor. Commanders are not excluded from this requirement. If you cannot carry your own weight, you cannot carry the weight of a realm.

Most combat is decided in the first few seconds. It is better to strike without hesitation and make reparations as necessary. Those who wait to be attacked first seldom get the chance to attack second.

Yours &c.,
-Fenmore

Soulerous - Varion, the Mercenary

Spoiler
I'll explain about the noodles in a minute.

These are good times. The merchants, they love to play at war. Good money for folks like me, eh? Those poor bastards who fight for nobles, what do they get for their troubles? We dirty mercenaries, we get good clean cash. Survive enough battles, you buy your own nobility. Live the dream - the Promise of the West!

But listen. It's the company that makes it all bearable, yeah? There are some crazy, scary people in the business. Guys in it for the money, or power, or killing. They don't last. No one wants to work with them. When you're neck-deep in swords and shit, you want someone you can trust at your back.

The good people, you find each other. You stick together. You make each other laugh when the fight's gone grim. Marching past midnight for weeks and months, you hold each other up. Bad employer, you drink and complain together. You hash out where they screwed up over late, cold dinners. You plan better days.

The Silver Hounds were a dream unit. Every one of us the best. Every one a great heart. You give us a month, we could take any city. You give us an afternoon, we could charm the peasants over to you. Spirits, I miss those days.

They're all dead now. Died when the Duca Anzerani sent us to the Heart of the World. A flash of light, and they all fell like sacks of grain. Marzo, Genna, Viazi. Every last one. Just stopped breathing. Didn't - didn't even have time to-.

Ah, hell.

Sorry, cousin. I'm going to pour one out for the dead. Then another for me, so I don't remember the good times so well. Then I'll tell you about the noodles.

Alpha or Omega - The King of Masks

Spoiler
"Being the Cruel and Unjust Tale of a True Artist's Exile from His Homeland"
A One-Act Play by the King of Masks
Enter THE ARTIST, stage left
The Artist: Another brilliant matinee performance! But what is this? I spy the esteemed Virtuosos of Nishi'an approaching. I must humbly greet them with all the respect they are due.
Enter RENZO and the Esteemed Virtuosos, stage right.
The Artist: I doff my cap to thee, lords and ladies. Where you stand, the light falls more sweetly.

Renzo: Oh ho! Renzo has found the villian.

The Artist: Villian? What villainy have I committed, sir?

Renzo: Trickery, sir, trickery! Renzo cannot abide the way you wave your hands about with much confusion, flounce across the stage in the manner of dying duck, and then cry "acting!"

The Artist: But good Virtuosos, my theatrics delight the crowd.

Renzo: What do the masses know of art? Art is stuffy and self-important, like Renzo. It is best appreciated while stroking one's moustache.

The Artist: I protest. A moustache is not required to produce or appreciate art.

Renzo: Of course you would say so; you lack a moustache. We, the Virtuosos of Nishi'an, have voted to declare you a ninnyhammer and a lunatic. Begone from our lands! Your antics distract the masses from properly appreciating our own work.

The Artist: Wails! My lords and ladies, you cannot be serious.

Renzo: Renzo cannot hear anyone without a moustache right now.

The Artist: This is not just. I swear, I will return and depose your aesthetic tyrannies, thou cruel egomaniacs. Shrieks! You will rue this day.
Exit THE ARTIST, stage left.

Mister Teal - Renzo el Tamahid, the Sculptor

Spoiler
BEHOLD!

The art exhibit of the decade. Nay, the MILLENIUM!

The first week of Markkun, the works of the glorious Virtuoso of Nishi'an, RENZO, shall be placed on display to the general public at Meilun Center for the Arts. YES. You dream NOT. Rub your sleepy eyes and realize that the sculptures of RENZO shall be available for YOUR PERUSAL!

Thirty-secen HEARTBREAKING WORKS of STAGGERING GENIUS, wrestled untamed from the BASE CLAY by the cat-like mind and bear-like biceps of YOUR ACCLAIMED SOVEREIGN.

GASP as the gates of your imagination are unlocked by the subtle interaction of curves and lines in every EXQUISITE work!

Be AMAZED at the lifelike detail - Renzo's GLORIOUS moustache rendered at the level of each INDIVIDUAL hair!

WEEP as the works of Renzo capture the ineffable BEAUTY and TRAGEDY of the most fleeting moments. The inevitable fall of an almond blossom's petals. The moment of disillusionment that turns a maiden into a woman. The tragic loss of a single hair from Renzo's moustache.

Renzo gives every visitor his PERSONAL GUARANTEE that their lives will be ENRISHED and their minds EXPANDED by concentrated exposure to the very FINEST selections from his oeuvre. ALSO there will be a wise selection of cheese available at the opening.

A MOST SINCERE warning: Renzo's glorious chest will be BARED and ON DISPLAY for the duration of the show. Smelling salts will be made available for those who find themselves OVERWHELMED by its majesty.

There will also be paintings by Renzo's apprentice in the lobby.
Hermit
All Secrets Known

PreviousNext

Return to Utopic Members