FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Factpilers/Characters [Lists]

Your section to do whatever.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Factpilers/Characters [Lists]

Postby Ruliya » Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Pilers expressed by the Game that most fits their online persona in my view.

Admin - BLACK AND WHITE 2

Being pretty much the God of Factpile, this game suits him perfectly.

Matapiojo - DONKEY KONG 64

While I couldn't find a huge white gorilla, Donkey Kong is the Gorilla of gaming, and as such, fits Matapiojo nicely. He's kind, caring and willing to help out wherever necessary.

Alpha & Omega - KID ICARUS UPRISING

Being young and adventurous yet a little naive, A&O is just like Kid Icarus.

Amm0Vamp1r3 - VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE: BLOODLINES

With his love of all things Vampire, sophisticated, strong and with lots of ideas, I see him as one of the Camarilla. [I know them's fighting words Nine's so cool it!].

Asger - DRAGON BALL Z: ULTIMATE TENKAICHI

Being all rough and tumble ready, and having Frieza as your avatar for a long time, you fit into a DBZ niche for me, and why not the best of the lot?

Bardian97 - JEDI KNIGHT: JEDI ACADEMY

Of all the pilers, you're young, brash and ready to take on all comers. You're not the most well known, but you try to make your mark. Like a fledgling Jedi, you may not stand out amongst the crowd, but you don't mind.

Blood Dancer - HALF LIFE 2

An old member who's been forgotten by many, but not by all. Can still stand tall on his own merits, and is always welcomed back into open arms when he surfaces again. Remembered fondly.

Cannibal Cookie - DREAMFALL: THE LONGEST JOUNREY

You're reserved but fun. Not one to willingly step into the limelight, happy to just sit back and watch things unfold, but also not afraid to get into the fray if you wanted to. Like Zoë you're just finding your way in an unfamiliar place.

Captain Epic - UNCHARTED 3

Of all the pilers, to me you embody the fun of the adventure, always up to try and get in to what's happening around you, and like Drake, you may fall over, but you keep getting back up, and no more so does this happen than in Uncharted 3. You're a courageous adventurer and I raise my glass to you.

Cpt Olimar - PIKMIN 2

Pikmin is Captain Olimar, and Captain Olimar is Pikmin! Only, Pikmin 2 ^^

Commander Cross - .HACK MUTATION

Your love of all things .Hack grants you this game. I have no idea what you're talking about half the time, which is fine, because I have no idea what happens in this game! But like the hero in this game (I assume) you're ready to get stuck in and don't care what anyone else thinks (most of the time).

Dante Cheif - DEVIL MAY CRY 3

Okay, I'll be honest here, DC88 helped me out with this one, as I was struggling ^^ (Sorry sweetie, I don't know you too well yet, but felt you deserved to be on this list) So, you're a happy go lucky girl, with a wild streak, there have been dark parts of your story but you're striving to get past them and show us all your true strength! Also ready to kick ass at a moments notice! Plus, you have Dante in your name, so duh ;P

Deathtanker - WARGAME: EUROPEAN ESCALATION

Cold, calculated and with masses of knowledge of warfare and the units that are involved. While I didn't play much of this game, the tactical know-how and modern day units seemed like a great fit for you. A general in our midst.

DC88 - FINAL FANTASY VII

This fits you mainly because I see you as Vincent Valentine. But more than that, like the game your story is long, often times dark, but full of adventure and ass kicking. You will fight to the end for those you love, and for that, I raise my glass to you!

Draco - ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM

Dragons, dragons everywhere! I was thinking originally of Spyro, but then I thought. You're dragons, but your more adult dragons. And what game is more Dragons then Skyrim?

Dualgunner - DEVIL MAY CRY

I'll be honest here, you're DmC because I notice you write a fanfic for it. Sorry.

Eric Gigliotti - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 2

From what I've seen of you on this site, you like your guns, and freedom, liberty and all things American, and what says that more than Call of Duty? As Call of Duty Black Ops II is the best, that's you!

Evil Munki - GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

I think this fits your online persona perfectly. Guns, Violence, Sex, tanks and isn't afraid of anything! You go in for the carnage and come out looking badass, what's better than that?

Fire Grot Tim - WH40K: SPACE MARINE

Granted I don't know much about you, but I know you like your WH40k! So to me you're a stalwart Space Marine! Hard as nails and will kick your ass if you're an Ork!

Ford Prefect - TERRARIA

I don't know you too well, and you play Terraria a lot, over 200 hours logged according to steam xD So this is why you're Terraria ^^

GuardianAngel1911 - BIOSHOCK INFINITE

GA, while at first glance you look like others that have come before you, just another in a line of good people. But no, you're deeper than that, you're a breath of fresh air in that line, you're fun, smart and lead us in directions we didn't think we wanted to go. Like Infinite you show us that just because you come from a good series, you don't have to follow the same exact lines, you show us we can be more than that, and so, I raise my glass also to you!

Hermit - FALLOUT 3

Hermit, the whole name and persona to me is one that is distant, you seem to like to keep to yourself. This is why you're Fallout 3. You're on the fringes, out in the wastes, but when you want you can always trek in to Rivet City. You may have to bust your way through some mutants though, but you're used to that.

HitmanH94 - HALO 3

I think it's safe to say, you're a Halo fan. Of everyone on the Pile, you're that series to me, maybe even the Chief himself. To me 3 was the best of the trilogy, and so, you're 3. Strong and willing to do what you must to get the job done. All you need is a Cortana right? ;P

Jwlynas - MASS EFFECT 2

While I was tempted to put you as 3, the ending was a let down, and I hope your ending is better then that. So you're 2. Kick ass, with a good, deep story. There's more to you than meets the eye, hell you're the epitome of gentleman, just like the Illusive man, you're suave but dangerous. I could go on, but ;P

Ka-tet - ASSASSINS CREED 3

Willing to have fun, but have a serious side. You're 3 because I get the feeling you'd enjoy killing redcoats ;P

Krazycrismore - BORDERLANDS 2

You're mad, fun, hilarious, and love guns! Also the word Krazy in your name has something to do with this pick. But seriously, like this game you're fun, know when to joke around and when to be serious, and you're hard as nails when you want to be, you don't back down to fools or idiots.

Lowk - INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US

You change your name, and image quite a bit on the mainland, almost like a roster in a fighting game, and as you use superheroes quite a bit, you're Injustice!

Maximus - LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME

To me you seem young, naive at times, and quick to anger. Like Link in this game you have a good heart and try your best to do what's right by you, but like Ganondorf you're not to be trifled with and will come down hard on anyone you think is in your way.

Megaraptor18 - KILLZONE 2

Another simple one I'm afraid, you love your Killzone! And I always loved 2, so you're 2. And probably Col. Radec xD

Michael50210 - LEFT 4 DEAD

This one may seem odd, but bear with me. You're estranged from the human race a bit. You've never been a big fan, like the group of survivors, you're just trying to survive in a world that seems to haunt you, sometimes feeling like the whole world is against you.

Mister Teal - SAINTS ROW THE THIRD

This can be summed up in two words: Dildo Bat. Your witty one liners, your humorous jokes, your non-PC jokes all leads up to one thing. SR3, you're mad, probably bonkers but a hell of a lot of fun, and you know you are, and that's why it works.

Random Guy - METAL GEAR SOLID

You're the original Solid, and in some ways, the best. You're a massive MGS fan, and this for many is where it all started.

Ruliya - PORTAL 2

I am Portal 2. Yes I am. I'm the silent protagonist Chell, I won't be kept down and will kick major ass if I have to! I can also solve all yo damn puzzles! I am GLaDOs, I am cold and calculated when I have to be, and can take a certain amount of joy from tormenting those caught in my grasp. I am also Wheatley, yes, I am. I too can be stupid as hell and comical! I am Cave Johnson, I am serious and egotistical, and have plenty of Science Boys to do my work for me! I am the Turrets, I just want to say hello, but don't get too near me or I'll fire on you! I am the Companion Cube, love me, please love me, and don't incinerate me! I am Portal 2.

Skull Kid - LEGEND OF ZELDA: MAJORA'S MASK

You're young and hopeful, and more than any other Piler I've seen, seems to wear many masks. Also, the name ;P

Stealthranger - TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON

One who is, dare I say it, obsessed with Transformers, and by far the best is Fall of Cybertron. Like Grimlock fused with Megatron, you're going to stomp all those in your path and do it viciously, but like Optimus, you can also see sense and reason enough.

Tau43 - DAWN OF WAR 2 RETRIBUTION

A massive fan of WH40K, a die-hard if you will, and so without a doubt, my favorite WH40K game is you.

TheSorrow - METAL GEAR SOLID 3 - SNAKE EATER

What can I say about this choice which isn't already obvious? It has The Sorrow in it, as well as The Boss. Also you're badass and will cut people down without a second thought. You ninja posts, so we all know you're great at stealth.

Xeno Dimentio - DARKSIDERS 2

This may seem odd to you, and for a while you were almost FF VI - because of Kefka. But really? You are just Death, aren't you? You're a deviously fun guy but there's not much story to you (sorry). You do what you do best though, and that's what keeps you going.

ZomB - ARKHAM CITY

Yes, Arkham City. You're dark, you're gritty and you're real. You're the Dark and you're the Night. You've admittedly done a lot, not all of it good stuff, like the villains you're locked in this place you don't want to be, you want to break out of it, which is why you're also (Yes) Batman. There's good in you and you want it to shine through, but you don't mind if to do that you have to break a few noses and kick a few asses.

http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby SmilinJack » Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Dark Souls

Admin- Iron Knight Tarkus
The Chuck Norris of Dark Souls... That's all I need to say
Tarkus- He is better at this game than you.

Mata- Gwyn, Lord of Cinder-Way of White
The Dark Lord in charge of everything.

Jwlynas- Dark Sun Gwyndolin-Blade of the Darkmoon
The graceful leader of the Blade of the Darkmoon. Has many assassins at his beck and call.

Cpt Olimar- Siegmeyer of Catarina-Princess's Guard
An adventurer confident in his own abilities and a lover of relaxation.

Megaraptor- Dragon Slayer Ornstein-Darkwraith
The man thought to be the Captain of the four knights of Gwyn. A powerful, speedy lightning wielder. Seen working with Smough. Associated with Lions.

Hitman- Hawkeye Gough-Forest Hunters
Another of Gwyn's four knights. He is the giant archer and a helpful character. Associated with Hawks.

Aquila- Rickert of Vinheim-Warriors of Sunlight
The blacksmith trapped behind bars for unknown reasons. A nice guy who smiths to pass the time.

Ruliya- Lord's Blade Ciaran-Blade of the Darkmoon
Another of the knights of Gwyn. The only female and a thief-based character. Associated with Hornets.

Skull Kid- Ingward-Gravelord Servant
A man with a mysterious past but is very helpful and keeps strong to his duty.

Fallstar- Seath the Scaleless-Path of the Dragon
A powerful dragon and leader of the channelers. The most graceful dragon.

Diana- Chaos Witch Quelaag-Chaos Servant
A powerful character willing to use anything she has to her advantage.

Maximus- Xanthous King, Jeremiah-Dark Wraith
An odd character, exiled to the Painted World of Ariamis. Speculated that the gods feared him. Throwback to the original game.

Deathtanker- Andre of Astora-Warrior of Sunlight
An awesome blacksmith. The blacksmith that helps my weapon types more than the others and an absolutely intimidating guy.

Lowk- Paladin Leeroy-Forest Hunter
Useful character that you can get the incredible Paladin's armor from. Despite what he was based off of, he's no joke.

Xeno- Great Wolf Sif-Way of White
The great powerful wolf, that is really a good-natured creature, mourning the death of his master.

Commander Cross- Griggs of Vinheim-Princess's Guard
A good guy on a path to greatness.

tau43- Havel the Rock-Path of the Dragon
The infamous bishop and absolute tank.

bardian- Kirk, Knight of Thorns-Chaos Servant
A loyal knight to Quelaan. Even willing to die for her sake.

Baron- Domhnall of Zena-Gravelord Servant
An odd but lovable merchant.

TheSorrow- Knight Lautrec of Carim-Darkwraith
A powerful knight working on his own agenda.

Mister Teal- Marvelous Chester-Forest Hunter
An awesome character with a unique style. A powerful NPC and one of the only NPC phantoms to give me a run for my money.

Random Guy- Shiva of the East-Forest Hunter
A loyal forest hunter that helps the player from the start.

TheWatcher- Giant Blacksmith-Warrior of Sunlight
A blacksmith that has made a home amidst the chaos of Anor Londo. Crafts the special weapons.

Stealthranger- Petrus of Thorolund-Way of White
A guy that keeps a helpful appearance... up until his dark side is revealed :twisted:

ka-tet- Crestfallen Merchant-Path of the Dragon
A knight residing in a very unexpected place. A proud and skeptical man.

Expert- Pinwheel-Gravelord Servant
Absolutely pathetic boss.

Hermit- Four Kings-Darkwraith
The Four Kings left alone in the Abyss. a powerful boss.

DualGunner- Witch Beatrice-Chaos Servant
A unique character and one of the only characters to be able to traverse the Abyss.

FireGrotTim- Ceaseless Discharge-Chaos Servant
The brother of the Daughters of Chaos and an all around powerhouse. Trickery is the easiest way to kill him.

Guardianangel- Prince Ricard-Blade of the Darkmoon
Not much is known about this sniper in Sen's Fortress,but he has been able to survive amongst the traps, so that tells you something.

Eric Gigliotti- Kingseeker Frampt-Forest Hunter
A powerful primordial serpent with good intentions but is quick to abandon you if you betray him.

EvilMunki- Gaping Dragon-Gravelord Servant
I wanted someone to be able to fit this boss. I'll let the video speak for itself.
This one needs a video

Blood Dancer- Oswald of Carim-Path of the Dragon
Absolutely essential and in control of situations.

Skarlet- Quelana of Izalith-Chaos Servant
A woman to be able to take care of herself and among the most powerful of pyromancers.

Ms Erica- Rhea of Thorolund-Way of White
An innocent, likable character that I still feel like a dick for killing.

Cannibal Cookie- Crossbreed Priscilla-Path of the Dragon
The only truly peaceful boss that can easily slaughter you if you aren't careful.

JMT- Darkstalker Kaathe-Darkwraith
A hidden character but is ready to put his plans into motion.

Captain Epic- Solaire-Warrior of Sunlight
An all around good guy that can carry you through the beginning parts.

Alpha or Omega- Lady of the Darkling-Blade of the Darkmoon
A loyal Blade of the Darkmoon. One to take seriously as you don't want to be on her bad side.

Murder- Patches the Hyena-Darkwraith
A guy that will betray you in any way necessary to get what he wants.

Michael- Gravelord Nito-Gravelord Servant
The infamous gravelord, with an army of undead at his command.

AmmoVampire- Laurentius of the Great Swamp-Chaos Servant
A man that makes for one of the best allies you can have.

Ford Prefect- Blacksmith Vamos-Gravelord Servant
The undead blacksmith and very useful man. Don't spoil his focus.

krazy- Big Hat Logan-Forest Hunter
The very famous wizard. An odd one that seeks to always improve himself...
Spoiler
until he goes crazy

ZomB- Smough the Executioner-Darkwraith
I ran out of knights to place you as, so you are Smough, the powerful Executioner working closely with Ornstein.

Draco-Oscar of Astora-Blade of the Darkmoon
Now there weren't many choices left but I'm glad I was able to use this guy and feel that he is a good fit. This man knows nothing of you yet helps you and thus becomes the reason you can escape the cell at the beginning and shortly later the asylum itself. A very likable guy
Spoiler
it's just a shame he dies to a boulder trap.

DC2- Quelaan, Daughter of Chaos-Chaos Servant
Leader of the Chaos Servants and a peaceful soul. Sick but with humanity, she can get a bit better.

DivineChaos88- Artorias the Abysswalker-Blade of the Darkmoon
Last of the four knights of Gwyn. One of the characters to be able traverse the abyss but he was unfortunately corrupted by it. Has a strong association with wolves.

Trolls- Hollows
Never a good thing.

Covenants were chosen based on what felt right more than anything else. Info can be found on each here
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Okay...first list, Marvel characters mainly heroes except for a select few.

Marvel

Admin- One Above All
goes without saying why, he is the creator and master of all Factpile.

Mata- Living Tribunal
Second only to Admin Mata is the benevolent second in command and chief mod of Factpile and the master of the topia

Jwlynas- Professor Xavier
like the other mods one of the most powerful and influential members, and a mentor of sorts to Ruliya. Your also a very calm level headed person who rarely shows his temper when putting down trolls.

Ruliya- Jean Grey (alternately Hope as well) as White Phoenix/White Phoenix of the Crown
bit tricky for me, there are so many heroines who could have fit you....I went with Phoenix Jean though due to your experience, and the fact that while you are an awesome and amazing person, if someone is fool enough to cross you, you will burn them to cinders. Your also one of the most influential people on the topia.

Alpha & Omega- Shang-Chi
Newer/younger(not that I can talk as far as this site is concerned) but has incredible skill

Commander Cross- Deadpool
surprising choice maybe...but like Deadpool Cross is prone to seeming completely random and seeming to just be spouting whatever pops into his head but when focused is incredibly helpful. Was a tough choice but just went with what I felt.

Hitman- Gladiator
Another power player on the site and is extremely loyal to Factpile.

Dr. Doctor- Dr. Strange
Another tricky choice, almost went Reed Richards...but something told me Dr. Strange. Seemingly a normal debater but with the calm cold fury of a mod (lol yes I went with that joke)

Captain Epic- Captain America
tough, faithful, and the kind of guy you want in your corner.

Evil muNki- Black Panther
a serious and skilled debater with a lighter side that those who know you well see often.

Lowk- Iron Man
I'll be honest I debated you and Captain Epic being switched but....you change your name as often as Tony changes his armor so I think this fits you

Hermit- Hulk
you were tricky, not many heroes really are loners anymore, even the Punisher and Blade work with teams, so I kept thinking and then it hit me, Hulk, the guy who just wants to be left alone, but when needed kicks serious ass. Much like yourself.

Draco- Dragon Man
the only dragon hero that is more than just nicknamed dragon(he works with Reed Richards for the Future Foundation now) so was a pretty easy choice

Teal- Iceman
cool guy, very chill, bit of a joker at times, but when the chips are down watch out.

Krazycrismore- The Punisher
crazy from a certain point of view, but as the Punisher is a fun mercenary to watch, you are just a fun debater to watch when you get involved.

Maximus- Anti-Venom
An interesting thing here, to some on site your seen as a bad guy still, to others your a good guy who's gotten a bad wrap. Either way when when your pissed off your not to be messed with and you will show them exactly why.

Stealthranger- War Machine
this was a bit tricky, debated using the one crossover with Optimus but couldn't find a good image online, but I think War Machine fits you somewhat.

TheSorrow- Winter Soldier
like the Winter Soldier you are a good guy, skilled and suffers no fools (or trolls in the case of Factpile) brutally putting them down the way a cold assassin would.

ZomB- Venom(Flash Thompson)
a badass and excellent debater, the new Venom like Winter Soldier is a mercenary using guns as much as his powers, but like the man who inspired Flash to later become "Spider-Man of Philly" you understand that great power comes with great responsibility and are willing to give second chances to people.

DivineChaos- Beta Ray Bill
a chaotic good version of Thor, fits the name DivineChaos to a T I think. The dude busted a bunch of planets just to fuck with Galactus.

Amm0vamp1r3- Michael Morbius
does anyone have to ask?
-

I know most other people have done themselves as well but not sure what Marvel character really fits me, any suggestions please leave on the discussion page.
-

Trolls: Marvel Trolls
need I say more?
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby krazycrismore » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:39 pm

One Piece Character list

- admin: Commander-in-Chief Kong
The one in charge of everything
- Cpt Olimar: Silvers "Dark King" Rayleigh
Overall friendly and helpful guy. Also has many things that he could teach others.
- Matapiojo: Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate
Strong, willful, and protective and loving to those below him. Not afraid to lay the hammer down when it needs to be done.
- AlphaCommando: Franky the Cyborg
Brilliant with machinery and has a few funny quirks.
- Bardian97: Vice-Admiral Momonga
Overall a good guy that sticks to his beliefs. Even if it means doing things others do not approve of.
- Baron Somebody: Bartolomeo
A crazy bastard that isn't afraid to get aggressive against people. Even if, and often because, it gets people upset.
- Blood Dancer: Professor Clover
Very intelligent with a thirst for knowledge.
- Cannibal Cookie: Tony Tony Chopper
Cute and seemingly innocent. A very likeable person. Possibly with a hidden monster inside.
- Captain Epic: Captain T-Bone
Fierce, loyal, and very caring about those around him.
- Commander Cross: Buggy the Clown
Very boisterous and sure of himself. Some find him irritating, while others enjoy his quirkiness.
- Deathtanker (KennyC.): Shanks Le Roux
Brave and near unstoppable. Very respected veteran. Can hold great respect for even the fiercest of rivals.
- Diana/Double Ds: Nami
Sly and manipulative, not afraid to flirt a bit to get what she wants.
- DivineChaos88 (DC1): Former Admiral Kuzan
Possesses a good sense of justice, and wants to get an idea of things before making judgements. Serious when he needs to be, but is generally in a carefree mood.
- Expert: Caesar Clown
Arrogant, judgmental, aggressive, and generally a mean-spirited person. Hated by nearly everyone.
- Hitman H94: Monkey D. Garp
Generally in a good mood and very likeable. Very well respected.
- JMT: Hatchan
Although may initially appear unlikeable with old fashion beliefs, once you get to know him he isn't a bad guy.
- Jwlynas: "Black Leg" Sanji
A gentleman and very proud of it. Also a bit of a womanizer, although seemingly more successful than Sanji.
- krazycrismore: Roronoa Zoro
Generally serious but enjoys having fun and letting loose from time to time. Loyal to those he respects with a bit of a dark personality.
- Maximus: Spandam
Would be nicer if I didn't give my reason for this pick.
- Megaraptor18: Vice-Admiral Smoker
Good sense of judgement. Very good guy, but doesn't appear to let personal feelings affect his judgement.
- Michael50210: Usopp
Very nice guy, although lcking a bit in self confidence. Much more capable than he believes himself to be.
- Mister Teal: Monkey D. Luffy
Funny and rarely serious. Can accomplish much when he is serious.
- Ruliya: Nico Robin
Intelligent and very into books. Normally friendly and playful, but is not someone to piss off.
- Stealthranger: Fleet Admiral Sakazuki
Fierce and relentless. Very aggressive against those he disapproves of.
- swifterdeath: Crocodile
Very good at manipulating things behind the scenes. Very dangerous if he gets involved personally though.
- TheSorrow: Admiral Borsalino
Generally relaxed and friendly, but can quickly begin attacking those he has something against.
- ZomB: Donquixote Doflamingo
Very charismatic and seems laugh a lot. Seems tol be involved a little bit in almost everything. Dangerous when he deals with things himself.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby Hermit » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 am

DOTA 2 List

By the way, if anyone's interested, here is a link to the responses of the heroes, which I partially based my list from.
http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Elder_Titan_responses

Admin - Elder Titan, the Worldsmith
Well may you ask, "How did this world take its form?" Why of all the worlds in creation, has this one its strange properties, its diverse and motley collection of creatures, cultures and lore? "The answer," One whispers, "lies with the Titans."
These original progenitors were there near the Beginning--if not actual witnesses to the creation, then born with it still echoing in their ears. Stamped with the earliest energies of the universe, they wished nothing more than to continue as creators themselves. Thus they bent to the task of shaping matter to their will: hammering and heating, bending and blasting. And when matter proved less challenging than they liked, they turned their tools upon themselves, reshaping their minds and reforging their spirits until they had become beings of great endurance. Reality itself became the ultimate object of their smithing. Yet, along the way, they sometimes erred. In cases of great ambition, mistakes are unavoidable.

The one we know as the Elder Titan was a great innovator, one who studied at the forge of creation. In honing his skills, he shattered something that could never be repaired, only thrown aside. He fell into his own broken world, a shattered soul himself. There he dwelt among the jagged shards and fissured planes, along with other lost fragments that had sifted down through the cracks in the early universe. And this is why the world we know resembles an isle of castaways, survivors of a wreck now long forgotten. Forgotten, that is, by all but the One who blames himself. He spends his time forever seeking a way to accomplish the repairs, that he might rejoin the parts of his broken soul, that we and the world alike might all be mended. This is the One we know as Elder Titan.

Matapiojo - Raigor Stonehoof, the Earthshaker
Like a golem or gargoyle, Earthshaker was one with the earth but now walks freely upon it. Unlike those other entities, he created himself through an act of will, and serves no other master. In restless slumbers, encased in a deep seam of stone, he became aware of the life drifting freely above him. He grew curious. During a season of tremors, the peaks of Nishai shook themselves loose of avalanches, shifting the course of rivers and turning shallow valleys into bottomless chasms. When the land finally ceased quaking, Earthshaker stepped from the settling dust, tossing aside massive boulders as if throwing off a light blanket. He had shaped himself in the image of a mortal beast, and named himself Raigor Stonehoof. He bleeds now, and breathes, and therefore he can die. But his spirit is still that of the earth; he carries its power in the magical totem that never leaves him. And on the day he returns to dust, the earth will greet him as a prodigal son.

Hitman - Harbinger, the Outworld Devourer
One of a lordly and magisterial race, Harbinger prowls the edge of the Void, sole surviving sentry of an outpost on the world at the rim of the abyss. From this jagged crystalline Outworld, forever on guard, he has gazed for eternities into the heavens, alert for any stirring in the bottomless night beyond the stars. Imprinted deep in the shining lattices of his intellect lies a resonant pattern akin to prophecy, a dark music implying that eventually some evil will wake out there, beyond the edges of creation, and turn its attention to our world. With his whole being focused on his vigil, Outworld Devourer paid little attention to events closer in to the sun. But at last the clamor of the Ancients, and a sense of growing threat from within as well as without, sent him winging sunward to visit the plains of war. Harbinger's place in our own prophecies is unambiguous: he must be considered an omen of worse things to come. But his arrival in itself is bad enough.

ZomB - Enigma
Nothing is known of Enigma’s background. There are only stories and legends, most of them apocryphal, passed down through the ages. In truth, Enigma is a mystery for whom the only true biography is description: he is a universal force, a consumer of worlds. He is a being of the void, at times corporeal, other times ethereal. A beast between the planes.
There are stories that say he was once a great alchemist who tried to unlock the secrets of the universe and was cursed for his arrogance. Other legends tell that he is an ancient being of strange gravity, the abyss personified—a twisted voice from out the original darkness, before the first light in the universe. And there are older legends that say he is the first collapsed star, a black hole grown complicated and sentient—his motivations unknowable, his power inexorable, a force of destruction unleashed upon existence itself.

guardianangel1911 - Carl, the Invoker
In its earliest, and some would say most potent form, magic was primarily the art of memory. It required no technology, no wands or appurtenances other than the mind of the magician. All the trappings of ritual were merely mnemonic devices, meant to allow the practitioner to recall in rich detail the specific mental formulae that unlocked a spell's power. The greatest mages in those days were the ones blessed with the greatest memories, and yet so complex were the invocations that all wizards were forced to specialize. The most devoted might hope in a lifetime to have adequate recollection of three spells—four at most. Ordinary wizards were content to know two, and it was not uncommon for a village mage to know only one—with even that requiring him to consult grimoires as an aid against forgetfulness on the rare occasions when he might be called to use it. But among these early practitioners there was one exception, a genius of vast intellect and prodigious memory who came to be known as the Invoker. In his youth, the precocious wizard mastered not four, not five, not even seven incantations: He could command no fewer than ten spells, and cast them instantly. Many more he learned but found useless, and would practice once then purge from his mind forever, to make room for more practical invocations. One such spell was the Sempiternal Cantrap—a longevity spell of such power that those who cast it in the world's first days are among us still (unless they have been crushed to atoms). Most of these quasi-immortals live quietly, afraid to admit their secret: But Invoker is not one to keep his gifts hidden. He is ancient, learned beyond all others, and his mind somehow still has space to contain an immense sense of his own worth...as well as the Invocations with which he amuses himself through the long slow twilight of the world's dying days.

Rookie - Rattletrap, the Clockwerk
Rattletrap descends from the same far-flung kindred as Sniper and Tinker, and like many of the Keen Folk, has offset his diminutive stature through the application of gadgetry and wit. The son of the son of a clockmaker, Rattletrap was many years apprenticed to that trade before war rode down from the mountains and swept the plains villages free of such innocent vocations. “Your new trade is battle,” his dying father told him as the village of their ancestors lay in charred and smoking ruins.

It is a poor tradesman who blames his tools, and Rattletrap was never one to make excuses. After burying his father among the ruins of their village, he set about to transform himself into the greatest tool of warfare that any world had ever seen. He vowed to never again be caught unprepared, instead using his talents to assemble a suit of powered Clockwerk armor to make the knights of other lands look like tin cans by comparison. Now Rattletrap is alive with devices—a small but deadly warrior whose skills at ambush and destruction have risen to near-automated levels of efficiency. An artisan of death, his mechanizations make short work of the unwary, heralding a new dawn in this age of warfare. What time is it? It's Clockwerk time!

Lowk - Leshrac, the Tormented Soul
Leshrac, Tormented Soul, is an entity torn from the heart of nature, a liminal being that exists half in one plane of existence, half in another. His penetrating intelligence is such that he can never ignore for a moment the agonizing horror at the heart of all creation. Once a great philosopher who sought the meaning of existence, he plumbed the depths of nature with the haunted Chronoptic Crystals, and was forever altered by the hideous mysteries thereby revealed to him. Now the darkest depths of his enlightenment are illumined only by the fitful glare of his arrogance. Like other elemental characters, he is completely at one with nature, but in his case it is a nature lurid and vile. He alone sees the evil truth of reality, and has no use for those who believe the cosmos reserves a special reward for those who practice benevolence.

Ruliya - Mirana Nightshade, the Princess of the Moon
Born to a royal family, a blood princess next in line for the Solar Throne, Mirana willingly surrendered any claim to mundane land or titles when she dedicated herself completely to the service of Selemene, Goddess of the Moon. Known ever since as Princess of the Moon, Mirana prowls the sacred Nightsilver Woods searching for any who would dare poach the sacred luminous lotus from the silvery pools of the Goddess's preserve. Riding on her enormous feline familiar, she is poised, proud and fearless, attuned to the phases of the moon and the wheeling of the greater constellations. Her bow, tipped with sharp shards of lunar ore, draws on the moon's power to charge its arrows of light.

Captain Epic - Kunkka, the Admiral
As Admiral of the mighty Claddish Navy, Kunkka was charged with protecting the isles of his homeland when the Demons of the Cataract made a concerted grab at the lands of men. After years of small sorties, and increasingly bold and devastating attacks, the Demon Fleet flung all its carnivorous ships at the Trembling Isle. Desperate, the Suicide-Mages of Cladd committed their ultimate rite, summoning a host of ancestral spirits to protect the fleet. Against the Demons, this was just barely enough to turn the tide. As Kunkka watched the Demons take his ships down one by one, he had the satisfaction of wearing away their fleet with his ancestral magic. But at the battle's peak, something in the clash of demons, men and atavistic spirits must have stirred a fourth power that had been slumbering in the depths. The waves rose up in towering spouts around the few remaining ships, and Maelrawn the Tentacular appeared amid the fray. His tendrils wove among the ships, drawing demon and human craft together, churning the water and wind into a raging chaos. What happened in the crucible of that storm, none may truly say. The Cataract roars off into the void, deserted by its former denizens. Kunkka is now Admiral of but one ship, a ghostly rig which endlessly replays the final seconds of its destruction. Whether he died in that crash is anyone's guess. Not even Tidehunter, who summoned Maelrawn, knows for sure.

Evil Munki - Darkterror, the Faceless Void
Darkterror the Faceless Void is a visitor from Claszureme, a realm outside of time. It remains a mystery why this being from another dimension believes the struggle for the Nemesis Stones is worth entering our physical plane, but apparently an upset in the balance of power in this world has repercussions in adjacent dimensions. Time means nothing to Darkterror, except as a way to thwart his foes and aid his allies. His long-view of the cosmos has given him a remote, disconnected quality, although in battle he is quite capable of making it personal.

bardian - Disruptor, the Stormcrafter
High on the wind-ravaged steppes of Druud, a gifted young stormcrafter called Disruptor was the first to unlock the secrets of the summer squalls. Constantly under assault from both seasonal storms and encroachment from civilized kingdoms to the South, the upland Oglodi have for centuries struggled to subsist atop the endless tablelands. They are the fractured remnant of a once-great civilization—a fallen tribe, their stormcraft strange and inscrutable, cobbled together from scraps of lost knowledge which even they no longer fully understand. For those on the high plain, weather has become a kind of religion, worshiped as both the giver and taker of life. But the electrical storms that bring life-sustaining rains arrive at a cost, and many are the charred and smoking corpses left in their wake.
Although small for his kind, Disruptor is fearless, and driven by an insatiable curiosity. As a youth, while still unblooded and without a stryder, he explored the ruins of the ancestral cities—searching through collapsed and long-moldering libraries, rummaging through rusting manufactories. He took what he needed and returned to his tribe. Adapting a coil of ancient design, he harnessed the power of electrical differential and now calls down the thunder whenever he wishes. Part magic, part craftsmanship, his coils hold in their glowing plates the power of life and death—a power wielded with precision against the landed castes to the South, and any interlopers who cross into ancient Oglodi lands.

Stealthranger - Mogul Khan, the Axe
As a grunt in the Army of Red Mist, Mogul Khan set his sights on the rank of Red Mist General. In battle after battle he proved his worth through gory deed. His rise through the ranks was helped by the fact that he never hesitated to decapitate a superior. Through the seven year Campaign of the Thousand Tarns, he distinguished himself in glorious carnage, his star of fame shining ever brighter, while the number of comrades in arms steadily dwindled. On the night of ultimate victory, Mogul declared himself the new Red Mist General, and took on the ultimate title of 'Axe.' But his troops now numbered zero. Of course, many had died in battle, but a significant number had also fallen to Axe's blade. Needless to say, most soldiers now shun his leadership. But this matters not a whit to Axe, who knows that a one-man army is by far the best.

Xeno Dimentio - Barathrum, the Spririt Breaker
Barathrum the Spirit Breaker is a lordly and powerful being, a fierce and elemental intelligence which chose to plane-shift into the world of matter to take part in events with repercussions in the elemental realm that is his home. To that end, he assembled a form that would serve him well, both in our world and out of it. His physical form borrows from the strengths of this world, blending features both bovine and simian—horns, hooves and hands—as outward emblems of his inner qualities of strength, speed and cunning. He wears a ring in his nose, as a reminder that he serves a hidden master, and that this world in which he works is but a shadow of the real one.

Shgon Dunstan - Yurnero, the Juggernaut
No one has ever seen the face hidden beneath the mask of Yurnero the Juggernaut. It is only speculation that he even has one. For defying a corrupt lord, Yurnero was exiled from the ancient Isle of Masks--a punishment that saved his life. The isle soon after vanished beneath the waves in a night of vengeful magic. He alone remains to carry on the Isle's long Juggernaut tradition, one of ritual and swordplay. The last practitioner of the art, Yurnero's confidence and courage are the result of endless practice; his inventive bladework proves that he has never stopped challenging himself. Still, his motives are as unreadable as his expression. For a hero who has lost everything twice over, he fights as if victory is a foregone conclusion.

Ammovampir3 - Nevermore, the Shadow Fiend
Shadow Fiend has the soul of a poet, and in fact he has thousands of them. Over the ages he has claimed the souls of poets, priests, emperors, beggars, slaves, philosophers, criminals and (naturally) heroes; no sort of soul escapes him. What he does with them is unknown. No one has ever peered into the Abysm whence Shadow Fiend reaches out like an eel from among astral rocks. Does he devour them one after another? Does he mount them along the halls of an eldritch temple, or pickle the souls in necromantic brine? Is he merely a puppet, pushed through the dimensional rift by a demonic puppeteer? Such is his evil, so intense his aura of darkness, that no rational mind may penetrate it. Of course, if you really want to know where the stolen souls go, there's one sure way to find out: Add your soul to his collection. Or just wait for Nevermore.

TheSorrow - Nortrom, the Silencer
Part of the seventh and final generation of a carefully designed pedigree, Nortrom was bred by the ancient order of the Aeol Drias to be the greatest magic user the world had ever seen. He was the prophesied one, the culmination of two-hundred years of careful pairings, a war-mage who would bring glory to the order, and destruction to their sworn enemies, The Knights of the Fold. Raised with other young mages in a hidden cantonment among the hills of the Hazhadal barrens, the order's preceptors waited for Nortrom’s abilities to manifest. While the other students honed their talents with fire, or ice, or incantatory spells, Nortrom sat silent and talentless, unable to cast so much as a hex. As the day of final testing approached, he still hadn’t found his magic. In disgust, the preceptors berated him, while the children laughed. “You are no mage,” the head of the order declared. Still, Nortrom did not slink away. He entered the day of testing and faced down the young mages who had mocked him. And then his preceptors learned a valuable lesson: a lack of magic can be the greatest magic of all. Nortrom silenced the young mages one by one and defeated them in single combat, until he alone stood as champion of the Aeol Drias, in fulfillment of the prophecy.

Maximus - Chaos Knight
The veteran of countless battles on a thousand worlds, Chaos Knight hails from a far upstream plane where the fundamental laws of the universe have found sentient expression. Of all the ancient Fundamentals, he is the oldest and most tireless, endlessly searching out a being he knows only as “The Light.” Long ago the Light ventured out from the progenitor realm, in defiance of the first covenant. Now Chaos Knight shifts from plane to plane, always on the hunt to extinguish the Light wherever he finds it. A thousand times he has snuffed out the source, and always he slides into another plane to continue his search anew.

Upon his steed Armageddon he rides, wading into battle with maniacal frenzy, drawing strength from the disorder of the universe. A physical manifestation of chaos itself, in times of need he calls upon other versions of himself from other planes, and together these dark horsemen ride into battle, as unstoppable as any force of nature. Only when the last Light of the world is scoured from existence will the search be ended. Where rides the Chaos Knight, death soon follows.

Commander Cross - Io, the Wisp
Io is everywhere, and in all things. Denounced by enemies as the great unmaker, worshiped by scholars as the twinkling of a divine eye, Wisp occupies all planes at once, the merest fraction of its being crossing into physical existence at any one moment.

Like the great twin riders Dark and Light, and yet another ancient traveler whose true history is lost to the ages, Io the Wisp is a Fundamental of the universe—a force older than time, a wanderer from realms far beyond mortal understanding. Wisp is nothing less than the sum of all attractive and repulsive forces within matter, a sentient manifestation of the charge that bind particles together. It is only in the controlled warping of these forces that Wisp’s presence can be experienced on the physical plane. A benevolent, cooperative force, Wisp bonds its strength to others so that the power of allies might be enhanced. Its motives inscrutable, its strength unimaginable, Wisp moves through the physical plane, the perfect expression of the mysteries of the universe.

DivineChaos88 - Ezalor, the Keeper of the Light
Upon a pale horse he rides, this spark of endless suns, this Keeper of the Light. Ezalor long ago escaped the Fundamental plane, separating from the other ancient forces to which he was bound within the great Primordial harmony. He is a power grown sentient in the dawn of the universe, and now rides forth in all planes at once, one step ahead of pursuing chaos, bearing his gift with him at the end of a radiant staff. His majestic truth lies hidden beneath the outward appearance of a slightly doddering old man who barely stays in the saddle. However, when faced with the challenge of chaos, or the forces of darkness, his primordial light bursts forth, and his full power is revealed, transforming him once again into a force to be reckoned with.

Kenny C./Deathtanker - Lucifer, the Doom
He that burns and is not consumed, devours and is never sated, kills and is beyond all judgment--Lucifer brings doom to all who would stand against him. Bearing away souls on the tip of a fiery sword, he is the Fallen One, a once-favored general from the realm behind the light, cast out for the sin of defiance: he would not kneel.

Six times his name was tolled from the great bell of Vashundol. Six and sixty times his wings were branded, until only smoking stumps remained. Without wings, he slipped loose from the tethers that bound him within the light and he fell screaming to earth. A crater in the desert, Paradise lost. Now he attacks without mercy, without motive, the only living being able to move freely between the seven dark dominions. Lashed by inescapable needs, twisted by unimaginable talents, the Doom carries his own hell with him wherever he goes. Defiant to the last. Eventually, the world will belong to Doom.

Jwlynas - Rubick, the Grand Magus
Any mage can cast a spell or two, and a few may even study long enough to become a wizard, but only the most talented are allowed to be recognized as a Magus. Yet as with any sorcerer’s circle, a sense of community has never guaranteed competitive courtesy.
Already a renowned duelist and scholar of the grander world of sorcery, it had never occurred to Rubick that he might perhaps be Magus material until he was in the midst of his seventh assassination attempt. As he casually tossed the twelfth of a string of would-be killers from a high balcony, it dawned on him how utterly unimaginative the attempts on his life had become. Where once the interruption of a fingersnap or firehand might have put a cheerful spring in his step, it had all become so very predictable. He craved greater competition. Therefore, donning his combat mask, he did what any wizard seeking to ascend the ranks would do: he announced his intention to kill a Magus.

Rubick quickly discovered that to threaten one Magus is to threaten them all, and they fell upon him in force. Each antagonist's spell was an unstoppable torrent of energy, and every attack a calculated killing blow. But very soon something occurred that Rubick's foes found unexpected: their arts appeared to turn against them. Inside the magic maelstrom, Rubick chuckled, subtly reading and replicating the powers of one in order to cast it against another, sowing chaos among those who had allied against him. Accusations of betrayal began to fly, and soon the sorcerers turned one upon another without suspecting who was behind their undoing.

When the battle finally drew to a close, all were singed and frozen, soaked and cut and pierced. More than one lay dead by an ally’s craft. Rubick stood apart, sore but delighted in the week’s festivities. None had the strength to argue when he presented his petition of assumption to the Hidden Council, and the Insubstantial Eleven agreed as one to grant him the title of Grand Magus.

Mister Teal - Raijin Thunderkeg, the Storm Spirit
Deep in the Wailing Mountains, in a valley beneath the Ruined City, the ancient Order of the Oyo has for centuries practiced its rites of holy reverie, communing with the spirit realm in grand festivals of drink. Born to a mother’s flesh by a Celestial father, the youth known as Mangix was the first to grow up with the talents of both lineages. He trained with the greatest aesthetes of the Order, eventually earning, through diligent drunkenness, the right to challenge for the title of Brewmaster—that appellation most honored among the contemplative malt-brewing sect. As much drinking competition as mortal combat, Mangix for nine days drank and fought the elder master. For nine nights they stumbled and whirled, chugged and struck, until at last the elder warrior collapsed into a drunken stupor, and a new Brewmaster was named. Now the new, young Brewmaster calls upon the strength of his Oyo forebears to speed his staff. When using magic, it is to his spirit ancestors that he turns. Like all Brewmasters before him, he was sent out from his people with a single mission. He wanders the land, striving toward enlightenment through drink, searching for the answer to the ancient spiritual schism—hoping to think the single thought that will unite the spirit and physical planes again.
Last edited by Hermit on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hermit
All Secrets Known

Postby Hermit » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:17 pm

DOTA 2 List Part 2

Cannibal Cookie - Lina, the Slayer
The sibling rivalries between Lina the Slayer, and her younger sister Rylai, the Crystal Maiden, were the stuff of legend in the temperate region where they spent their quarrelsome childhoods together. Lina always had the advantage, however, for while Crystal was guileless and naive, Lina's fiery ardor was tempered by cleverness and conniving. The exasperated parents of these incompatible offspring went through half a dozen homesteads, losing one to fire, the next to ice, before they realized life would be simpler if the children were separated. As the oldest, Lina was sent far south to live with a patient aunt in the blazing Desert of Misrule, a climate that proved more than comfortable for the fiery Slayer. Her arrival made quite an impression on the somnolent locals, and more than one would-be suitor scorched his fingers or went away with singed eyebrows, his advances spurned. Lina is proud and confident, and nothing can dampen her flame.

Draco - Davion, the Dragon Knight
After years on the trail of a legendary Eldwurm, the skilled dragon-slayer found himself facing a disappointing foe: the dreaded Slyrak had grown ancient and frail, its wings tattered, its few remaining scales stricken with scale-rot, its fangs ground to nubs, and its fire-gouts no more threatening than a pack of wet matchsticks. Seeing no honor to be gained in dragon-murder, the young knight prepared to turn away and leave his old foe to die in peace. But a voice crept into his thoughts, and Slyrak gave a whispered plea that the knight might honor him with death in combat. The knight agreed, and found himself rewarded beyond expectation for his act of mercy: As he sank his blade in Slyrak's breast, the dragon sank a claw into his throat. As their blood mingled, Slyrak sent his power out along the Blood Route, offering all its strength and centuries of wisdom to the knight. The dragon's death sealed their bond, and Dragon Knight was born. The ancient power slumbers in the knight, waking when he calls it; or perhaps it is the Dragon that calls the Knight...

Dante Chief - Lyralei, the Windrunner
The western forests guard their secrets well. One of these is Lyralei, master archer of the wood, and favored godchild of the wind. Known now as Windrunner, Lyralei's family was killed in a storm on the night of her birth—-their house blown down by the gale, contents scattered to the winds. Only the newborn survived among the debris field of death and destruction. In the quiet after the storm, the wind itself took notice of the lucky infant crying in the grass. The wind pitied the child and so lifted her into the sky and deposited her on a doorstep in a neighboring village. In the years that followed, the wind returned occasionally to the child’s life, watching from a distance while she honed her skills. Now, after many years of training, Windrunner fires her arrows true to their targets. She moves with blinding speed, as if hastened by a wind ever at her back. With a flurry of arrows, she slaughters her enemies, having become, nearly, a force of nature herself.

Michael50210 - Ostarion, the Skeleton King
The victim of a longevity spell that backfired, the Skeleton King Ostarion has built an empire from the bones of his enemies. He lives only to extend his reach, for as long as he is perpetually building and adding to his domain he cannot die. The walls of his palace are formed of fired bone; the streets are paved with bones of every sort of creature and every enemy; and even the wood and other natural features of his land have been swept away and replaced with replicas formed of bone. From the Ivory Forest to Ostarion's towering Throne of Bone, nothing happens in the Empire of Bones without the full knowledge of its Skeleton King.

krazycrismore - Demnok Lannik, the Warlock
As Chief Curator and Head of Acquisitions for the Arcane Archives of the Ultimyr Academy, Demnok Lannik was tireless in his pursuit of lost, rare and forbidden tomes. No cursed temple was so foreboding, no cavern path so treacherous, that any concern for his own survival could dissuade him from entering if rumors hinted that some pamphlet of primordial lore might still survive in its depths. However, so often did his investigations trigger the wrath of protector entities, that he finally found it necessary to master the arts of magic. He bent himself to learning sorcery with the same thorough obsessiveness that marked his quest for incunabula, becoming the most powerful Warlock of the Academy in less time than most practitioners required to complete a course of undergraduate work. Almost as an afterthought, he carved a staff of Dreadwood and summoned into it a captive spirit from the Outer Hells. And anticipating the day when he will have recovered every last lost spellbook, he has commenced writing his own Black Grimoire. It will undoubtedly be instructive.

Alpha or Omega - Jakiro, the Twin Head Dragon
Even among magical beasts, a twin-headed dragon is a freak. Equal parts ice and fire, cunning and rage, the creature known as Jakiro glides over charred and ice-bound battlefields, laying waste to any who would bear arms against it. Pyrexae dragon clutches always contain two fledglings. Famous for their viciousness even from the first moments of life, newly hatched dragons of this species will try to kill their sibling while still in the nest. Only the strongest survive. In this way is the strength of the Pyrexae line ensured. By some accident of nature, the freak Jakiro hatches from a single egg, combining in a single individual the full range of abilities found within the diverse Pyrexae species. Trapped within the armature of its monstrous body, the powers of ice and fire combine, and now no enemy is safe.

TheWatcher57 - Visage, the bound form of Necro'lic
Perched atop the entrance to the Narrow Maze sit the looming shapes of sneering gargoyles, the paths into the hereafter forever in their gaze. Beasts and birds, men and monsters, all creatures that die and choose to travel beyond must someday pass beneath their sight. For an untethered spirit, the decision to journey through the veil of death is irrevocable. When chance comes, and by craft or cunning some restless soul escapes their hells and heavens, it is the dreaded gargoyle Visage, the bound form of the eternal spirit Necro’lic, who is dispatched to reclaim them. Ruthless and efficient, unhindered by the principles of death and fatigue, Visage stalks its prey without mercy or end, willingly destroying all which may give shelter to the fugitive essence. That which flaunts the laws of the afterlife may never rest, for while it is true that the dead may be revived, it is only a matter of time before Visage finds and returns them to their proper place.

theobserver - Lanaya, the Templar Assassin
Lanaya, the Templar Assassin, came to her calling by a path of curious inquiry. Possessed of a scientific bent, she spent her early years engaged in meticulous study of nature's laws--peering into grimoires of magic and alchemy, recreating experiments from charred fragments of the Violet Archives, and memorizing observations of the Keen recordkeepers. Already quiet and secretive by nature, the difficulty of acquiring these objects further reinforced her skills of stealth. Had she been less retiring, she might have become notorious among the guilds as a thief-scholar. Instead her investigations led her into far more obscure corners. As she devoted her furtive talents to unlocking the secrets of the universe, she instead unlocked a secret door that exists in nature itself: the entryway to the most Hidden Temple. The intelligences that waited beyond that portal, proved to be expecting her, and whatever mysteries they revealed in the moment of their discovery was nothing compared to the answers they held out to Lanaya should she continue in their service. She swore to protect the mysteries, but more to the point, in service to the Hidden Temple she satisfies her endless craving for understanding. In the eyes of each foe she expunges, a bit more of the mystery is revealed.
Hermit
All Secrets Known

Postby Captain Epic » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:01 pm

The Walking Dead/Characters:

DivineChaos88: Rick Grimes

Authority figure, manages to get stuff done. A lot of times whenever something needs sorted out tends to be the guy to do it.

Matapiojo: Dale

Primary goal is to maintain peace. Recognizes threats within the community before most. Well respected. Unfortunately not around as much as he used to be.

Xeno Dimentio: Carl Grimes

Young, but tends to say some dark stuff. Pretty much turns into a badass over time.

Hitman: Glenn

Has been around awhile, and is good at the jobs he's assigned.

ZomB: Daryl Dixon

Loved by everyone. Total badass. At first seems to be blunt and hard to get along with. But is extremely loyal. Defiantly someone I'd want on my side.

Cannibal Cookie: Molly

Tom-boyish Ninja. 'Nuff said.

Ruliya: Andrea

Strives to keep peace among a volatile group. Not always successful but always doing the best she can to diffuse situations and make sure everyone is alright.

Ford Perfect: Shane

I actually really like Shane. I picked Shane for Ford because Ford was the one who really started the Walking Dead thread. And Shane is the one who is the driving force through a good portion of the first couple of seasons.

Bardian97: Lee Everett

Good all around guy. Defensive of the ones he is close too. General badass.

Evil Munki: T-Dog

Not always in the spot light but is consistently around. Well liked by all and tends to be a loler(Kidding on the loler).

Alpha or Omega: Ben Paul

Kind of young but proves himself. All around nice guy.

Draco: Kenny

Good guy. Looks out for his group and useful to have in any disagreement.

Commander Cross: Morgan

Sometimes hard to understand, but if you decipher the code he can be very helpful in certain situations.

The Sorrow: Merle Dixon

Blunt. But bar none one of the most effective people to get a job done. Also has a cool blade hand for ninja'ing people.

Hermit: Chuck

Every list I make Hermit tends to be a Hermit.

guardianangel1911: Dr. Edwin Jenner

Nice guy. One of the best people to have in a debate, very intelligent and good at gathering scans/quotes. Informative.

Still a couple people I'm going to do but this is all for now.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby ka-tet19 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 pm

THE METAL LIST
-
Admin
black sabbath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GgBx7Y0aso
because he's the god father and where it all began

Mata
SLAYER!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... J11s-hXrew
one of the main leaders of the site today like slayer is one of the main leaders in metal

13th Vamp
Vampires everywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... xOzhpNG7X4
because their is vampires........ and ya know they're everywhere.

Bard
GWAR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lZQYZZtAHk
For me personally when i think of bard i think of "the second hottest tranny on the pile" so a bunch of people who dress up and do silly sexual things (like bringing out a 60ft robot penis to splooge on the crowd) made sense to me

Cgn nefarious
Red
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... j2uZO7xnus
honestly this is just because you've shown how huge of a fan you are of them

Cookie
Tool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
because you have a way of being both subtle and calm and at the same time being in your face awesome

Captain Epic
FOZZY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEbXnhgYYYs
because you seem like a care free rock 'n roll in big sunglasses kinda guy to me

Cross
The dillinger escape plan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... MEYLlDThZU
because its that avant garde attitude that makes you love it

Death tanker
exodus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ebbyCAU2YA
honestly just because i think this would make him splooge
Spoiler

Divine Chaos
A7X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... HS3qJdxefY
you're known for being a fair easy going mod. Just like sevenfold is a commanding force in metal today and one of the more popular bands in the genre because of the light hearted and still driving sound

Draco
Dragonforce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jgrCKhxE1s
because its intense, happy sounding, and involves dragons

Dual Gunner
Scale The Summit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Xpq6XZDRBI
Young, talented and extremely well respected. this describes both DG and this progressive metal band.

Evil Munki
deicide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... i3os5Tpe8s
you seem like a pretty straight shooter to me and your attitude reminds me of decides straight forward, driving sound approach to music

Ford
hatbreed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 072ui6A9Co
fords one of the pilers who i've never seen get caught up in anyones negativity. he just always seems to be happy go lucky which makes me think of hatebreed and all of their extremely positive music.

Guardian
Dream Theater
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... WFV17Mp6aM
extremely technical, not too aggressive, no bullocks. this makes me think of guardian and how he is always able to bring in links and logic when they are needed and usually is able to keep his cool

Hermit
immolation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSReydhi_2I
you seem to hold back a lot which makes me think of immolation and their slow melodic reserved sound

Hitman
meshuggah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... A_tSyJBsRQ
you've been around a long time and are still one of the most respected mods (similar to how meshuggah has gained popularity the past few years thanks to the djent movement) also as one of the main mods enforcing the rules it made sense to connect you with a band famous for having an intense knowledge of the rules of music theory.

kitten lord
kittie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... _T4IhCv6Y4
cuz itz a kitte!

Krazy
suffocation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jNNmuQvsVc
because its both smart and brutal as fuck. just the way it should be.

Lowk
periphery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... fOnq-zXXBw
because you always changing your name makes me think of how periphery put out like 7 versions of icarus lives.

Maximus
Rammstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ydlX7c8HbY
extremely controversial, yet still very relevant and for the most part well respected.

Murderer
spermswamp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... aWfCTuVhH8
because i just don't understand the point

Random Guy
otep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... CK-KwMcG9A
because you spoke up against Microsoft. stick it to the man!

Rookie
elitist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... tnFhkNsxbM
you're new to the scene but you're already showing great promise and making waves

Ruliya
iron maiden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... smcDLDw9iw
the happy and still forceful power metal beats represent your personality perfectly IMO. very high energy and the fact that you're both British doesn't hurt.

Stealth ranger
suicide silence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Pbo5GZEl_w
because stealth is an aggressive debater and he takes points and breaks them down violently. (get it i said break down when talking about a death core band :lol: )

The Sorrow
Pantera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... kFqg5wAuFk
this was a very easy one for me. the sorrow is one of the most notable debaters on the site just like pantera is one of the most notable names in metal history, and his aggressive debating style and no bull shit attitude fits panteras heavy grooves and riffs perfectly. Also when he is dealing with a new comer trolling he shows dare i say a..... vulgar display of power ;)

Teal
Bronze
teal would have wanted it this way

Zomb
Pro-pain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... LHnQK1z7tY
it is interesting crazy folk metal. its the kinda thing that just makes you wanna party. zomb getting plastered to this song in a bar seems inevitable
whatever becomes has already happened before the after thought began at all
ka-tet19
Ready For Action

Postby guardianangel1911 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:40 pm

DC character list

Admin- The Presence
Again, creator and master of all Factpile basically caused Factpiles Big Bang.

Mata- Spectre
Sort of Admin’s will on the Topia, you know if Admin’s unavailable then Mata will come in to take care of business.

Jwlynas- Martian Manhunter
Badass, clever, and just an awesome guy.

Ruliya- Kara Zor-El
Once again slightly tricky, Wonder Woman…the Batgirls…Starfire…Power Girl(though technically she’s Earth 2’s Kara Zor-El so…yeah?) Raven, Zatana, but Kara is the female Superman, the counterpart to the most powerful and iconic DC hero. The Avatar made it a sure in though.

Alpha & Omega- Connor Hawke Green Arrow 2
Younger debater but has proven his worth time and again as an excellent debater, much as Connor proved himself as a worthy successor to not only his father’s mantle, but position as key member of the Justice League and all around badass archer.

Commander Cross- Ambush Bug
Random yet somewhat badass in his own way, and is seen as an annoyance by some, but in the end is a good guy trying to do the right thing. Really though I think the image below speaks for itself.

Hitman- Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Badass, a leader, and as one of the mods a person who polices for trolls and flame wars to smack them down when they show up.

Dr. Doctor- Dr. Fate
Honestly just felt like the right choice

Captain Epic-Shazam
A good guy, strong, clever and always does everything he can.

Evil muNki- Batman
I’ll be honest, I put up a list of characters that could fit you and threw a dart.

Lowk- Flash
Because you’ve had as many names as the people who have been switched around as Flash.

Hermit-Steel
Once again tricky, had to juggle this one quite a bit but went with Steel, because he hasn’t officially joined any teams yet but has gotten involved. Like him you’re a badass who can bring the hammer down.

Draco- Firestorm
There weren’t any dragon heroes I could find, so I went with someone associated with fire.

Teal- Nightwing
Badass, known for his wit, and a lady’s man, I felt this fit your personality.

Krazycrismore- Red Hood
Before it’s said like Lobo and Deathstroke Red Hood is neutral. Some people say he’s crazy but in the end he’s a vigilante who just happens to use very violent methods.

Maximus- Aquaman
Among some you have a bad reputation but really you are pretty badass.

Stealthranger- Ares
A ruthless debater when it comes to those who…annoy you. Can be prone to getting a bit too far in your anger (granted I’ve lost my cool a time or two as well) and prone to getting involved in flame wars (battles, war etc like Ares thrives on) but that’s just your nature.

TheSorrow- Deathstroke
You take down ignorant trolls as cold and calmly as Deathstroke takes down his targets, and your good at staying neutral in a debate and looking at the facts first.

ZomB- Red Robin
A clever and badass debater, you know exactly where you want to take a debate and exactly what needs to be brought forth. Like Red Robin you’re not someone to be trifled with (Even Rahs Al Ghul respects Tim’s abilities enough to be wary of him) you aren’t like others with similar characters either your extremely distinct.

DivineChaos- Lobo
Badass, and his chaotic neutral stance fits you.

Amm0vamp1r3- Dracula
Again does anyone have to ask?
-

I know most other people have done themselves as well but not sure what DC character really fits me, any suggestions please leave on the discussion page.
-

Trolls: Fire Trolls
Once again need I say more?
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Alpha or Omega » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Fire Emblem
Admin-Naga, the Divine Dragon. The protector of mankind. The big good.
Spoiler

/
Matapiojo-Athos. He is wise and friend to both dragon and humans. He does what is good, even if it means going against a friend who turns against him and mankind.
Spoiler

/
The Sorrow-Jaffar. "The angel of death" has left no one alive in his assasination except one...
Spoiler

/
Zomb-Ranulf.
Spoiler

/
Ruliya/The Boss/Kara El-Lyndis. Lord of Caelin, born in the Sacean plains. Loyal and kind to her friends. Sometimes teasing and playful.
Spoiler

/
Cannibal Cookie-Shiida/Caeda. Pure hearted friend and princess to Marth
Spoiler

/
Kenny C./Deathtanker-Walhart. He conquered countries and continents. Kneel before your master
Spoiler

/
Captain Epic-Roy. Young, but friendly and kind.
Spoiler

/
Commander Cross-Serra. Talkative but tolerable.
Spoiler

/
Xeno Dimentio-Gangrel. The mad king of Plegia. He cares more about war than peace...
Spoiler

/
DivineChaos88-Ike. He greatly cares for his army and doesn't care where your from. You will be treated nicely. Evildoers, beware.
Spoiler

/
Chuck Inglish-Vaike. Competitive and loud.
Spoiler

/
StealthRanger/Dark God of Chaos-Zelgius The Black Knight. He cares only for an impressive opponent and a good battle.
Spoiler

/
Jwlynas-Virion. The gentleman from the continent of Valm.
Spoiler

/
Blood Dancer-Karel. The master swordsman. He is known as the "sword demon" and "sword saint."
Spoiler

/
Soulerous-Marth. The most noble and kind lord. He recruited most of his friends with kind and respect.
Spoiler

/
bardian97-Sain. Goofy and less serious than the rest of the cast. He's pretty carefree.
Spoiler

/
Evil Munki/ Crazy Pluto- Henry. The less sane person in your army...and was raised by Wolves
Spoiler

/
Negative Zero-Hector. He's kind to his friends, but his temper is what makes him stronger.
Spoiler

/
tau45-Matthew. A decent guy and very kind to his friends.
Spoiler

/
Kitten Lord-Lloyd. He may be on the wrong side. But he will fight his best and one of the best swordsman.
Spoiler

/
Aelfinn-Eliwood. He will resuce his friends from danger and cares about them deeply.
Spoiler

/
Amm0vamp1r3-Validar. Very dark and evil. The closest I could see as a vampire.
Spoiler

/
gaurdianangel1911-Canas. Reads books and a very powerful dark magic user.
Spoiler

/
Mister Teal-Ephraim "Trust me. I don't pick fights I can't win.”
Spoiler
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater

PreviousNext

Return to Utopic Members