Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

What is your worldview?

Your section to do whatever.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: What is your worldview?

Postby LadyRamkin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:41 am

Threadromancy?
- - -
I was raised... im not gonna say atheist, but i was raised with no religious views whatsoever. To me, being raised atheist is growing up in an environment where you are told that there is no proof of any God/God's. I never had that, I just grew up and came to my own conclusions, which is that i am an atheist.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome when i was 15, am currently 20. and that might be why i just don't get people. The effort i have seen some people go to to hurt others, be it verbally, mentally, physically, whatever, Baffles me.
Don't get me wrong, i have insulted people before, (never deliberately physically harmed anybody) But i never generally mean it, and i definitely don't go out of my way to hurt people. I don't understand why we can't all just be nice to each other, it really isn't that hard.

I believe that everybody deserves equal treatment, regardless of Gender, sexuality, race, hair colour, toe nail length, you name it, its on the list.

I believe that no idea or opinion is above criticism, I believe that if you want other to think as you do, you have to sufficiently prove your point and i believe that all generations of Pokemon after Gold and silver were bad.
"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way"
LadyRamkin
Freak On A Leash

Postby Mister Teal » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:08 am

LadyRamkin wrote:
I believe that everybody deserves equal treatment, regardless of Gender, sexuality, race, hair colour, toe nail length, you name it, its on the list.

#tealism
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby LadyRamkin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:26 am

Mister Teal wrote:
LadyRamkin wrote:

#tealism

I have no idea what that means, and if it is supposed to be #realism, i don't know what that means either, and if it is a weird pun involving realism and your name, still don't get it.
"That is a very graphic analogy which aids understanding wonderfully while being, strictly speaking, wrong in every possible way"
LadyRamkin
Freak On A Leash

Postby Ruliya » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:17 pm

It's likely to do with Feminism, considering the part of your post he quoted. Feminism wants equal rights for all people, regardless of the list of stuff you mentioned and more. In more recent times however, feminism has been 'hijacked' by an extremist 'radfem' or 'feminazi's' side and now people constantly mock it and anyone who considers themselves a feminist. Because we attribute to the loud, but small idiocy of a movement to represent the whole movement, right? All Christians are clearly like the Westboro Baptist Church, all Muslims are like ISIS, all Feminists are like 'Feminazi's', and so on. Leading many to use the term egalitarian instead.

So #tealism is likely his way of mocking the #feminism tag. He loves to be a bit of a troll does our Teal.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

#tealism

Postby Mister Teal » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:22 pm

i don't know that i've ever posted about feminism before -- also never trolled

but #tealism is about equality though, no puns or connection to #realism

#blessedbe
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:24 am

#tealism#theonetruth