FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Members you are glad are gone for good

Your section to do whatever.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Members you are glad are gone for good

Postby krazycrismore » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:35 pm

bardian97 wrote:Not that it matters, as he seems to be gone for good now, but you guys (Sorrow/KCM/Stealth/Ruliya[sortof] probably more) seemed to react to him a bit too much for a period of time. Near the end it got quite a bit better, but there was a time where every word he typed was devil speak. I'm not saying all of it was unwarranted, but I am saying a fair amount was.
That being said, I don't have a real problem with most of the people on the site. Including most of the people on the other side of the NZ snafu.
But whatever. I could be biased. Being on his good side is nice, he's actually pretty cool if you get to know him.

As for people I'm glad are gone, not sure if he's actually gone for good or if he's just been posting in VS and I've been missing it, but I've seen less and less of Stealth lately and that guy rubs me the wrong way.

I used to be on his good side. Even then I could see that he was a bit of an asshole. He just directed it at the members that were looked down upon, Chuck Inglish and Ladidala mainly. It just went downhill from there. He started hating on MLP heavily then onto the bronies. He then tried to start raids on spacebattles. Then he began to troll and harass on FPT. It was around this time that I stopped supporting him and began to oppose him.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby bardian97 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:29 pm

krazycrismore wrote:
bardian97 wrote:Not that it matters, as he seems to be gone for good now, but you guys (Sorrow/KCM/Stealth/Ruliya[sortof] probably more) seemed to react to him a bit too much for a period of time. Near the end it got quite a bit better, but there was a time where every word he typed was devil speak. I'm not saying all of it was unwarranted, but I am saying a fair amount was.
That being said, I don't have a real problem with most of the people on the site. Including most of the people on the other side of the NZ snafu.
But whatever. I could be biased. Being on his good side is nice, he's actually pretty cool if you get to know him.

As for people I'm glad are gone, not sure if he's actually gone for good or if he's just been posting in VS and I've been missing it, but I've seen less and less of Stealth lately and that guy rubs me the wrong way.

I used to be on his good side. Even then I could see that he was a bit of an asshole. He just directed it at the members that were looked down upon, Chuck Inglish and Ladidala mainly. It just went downhill from there. He started hating on MLP heavily then onto the bronies. He then tried to start raids on spacebattles. Then he began to troll and harass on FPT. It was around this time that I stopped supporting him and began to oppose him.

Yeah, he was an asshole, but there's not very many people on this site that that wouldn't describe. He was just more forward with his assholery.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby John-117 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 pm

bardian97 wrote:Yeah, he was an asshole, but there's not very many people on this site that that wouldn't describe

Hey, fuck you man.
Deathtanker wrote:Okay a ninja sniper, who has no tongue and is cold blooded, with a sniper rifle that fires ice bullets and cloaking within a vacuum.

The One Sin in a nutshell.
John-117
Utopia Warlord

Postby bardian97 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:27 pm

John-117 wrote:
bardian97 wrote:Yeah, he was an asshole, but there's not very many people on this site that that wouldn't describe

Hey, fuck you man.

u wot m8
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Hermit » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 am

Considering I'm known as somewhat of a pacifist, I surprised myself when I realized that I was glad DReager's gone.
Hermit
All Secrets Known

Postby Baron Somebody » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:11 am

You know who else I am glad is gone while we're at it? That dick Locutus, he's like a less reputable and sociable L-W with no sense of humor whatsoever

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby The Knight in Yellow » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:06 am

Just came back here on one of my routine boredom internet strolls and had to ask, what did NZ actually get kicked off the site for this time? I assume it was for being himself, but what's the specifics of it?

Also I just realized that most of you people have absolutely no idea who I am... I guess I was pretty much a non-entity here, oh well!
The Knight in Yellow
Plebe

Postby Soulerous » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 am

The Knight in Yellow wrote:I assume it was for being himself, but what's the specifics of it?

He posted multiple links to another forum, revealing not-very-nice things being said by other members about other members. It was a confrontation. He was banned for this because he was warned that he was on the last thread of a very thin rope.

Also I just realized that most of you people have absolutely no idea who I am... I guess I was pretty much a non-entity here, oh well!

I remember you, but you do have only seven posts here. I feel like I must have seen more than that from you. Have you been on the so-called mainland?
Soulerous
Labled Incurable

Postby TheSorrow » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 am

The irony of this thread, considering recent events, is not lost on me.
"You can either fight at my side, or get crushed under my heel. But you will NOT stand in my way."

TheSorrow
Relentless Rebuke

Postby Mister Teal » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 am

Just saw my xbox friends list -- Shinji Akari and DarkBlade rip in peace, rip in peace
Mister Teal
Psychotron

PreviousNext

Return to Utopic Members