FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Undramatic Entrance

Your section to do whatever.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Undramatic Entrance

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:23 am

Mah peoples!

Good to see the torch was kept lit, and through some tough times, it seems. Good job.

How's everyone doing?
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Megaraptor18 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:16 am

Its great to see you back man. It has been awhile. We have been keeping things going and I'm most grateful to see you back!
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7132
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Soulerous » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 pm

I was wondering when you'd return. What is a manor without it's host? A band without it's silverback?
User avatar
Soulerous
Labled Incurable
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:23 am

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Matapiojo » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Soulerous wrote:I was wondering when you'd return. What is a manor without it's host? A band without it's silverback?


A "tat" without its "tit?"
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Ruliya » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Ohmigawd xD I almost fell out of my seat! I had to pinch myself too! Maaataaaaa-chaaaaaaaaaan!! *gives the big gorilla a massive huggles*

We were getting sooo worried! I sent out multiple search parties to the Democratic Republic of Congo to find you, but to no avail! Where ya been hiding yourself?

You've been totes missed! Glad to see you're back, are you good?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Megaraptor18 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Ruliya wrote:Ohmigawd xD I almost fell out of my seat! I had to pinch myself too! Maaataaaaa-chaaaaaaaaaan!! *gives the big gorilla a massive huggles*

We were getting sooo worried! I sent out multiple search parties to the Democratic Republic of Congo to find you, but to no avail! Where ya been hiding yourself?

You've been totes missed! Glad to see you're back, are you good?


Most of them didn't make it back sadly... They went off the map and tried to found King Solomon's Diamonds... This is what happened

Though some got out though...
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7132
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Alpha or Omega » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:21 pm

Whoa, dude. Welcome back.
/
Everyone is doing well.
Image
A lesson is learnt from victory, a thousand from defeat.
User avatar
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4919
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am
Location: On the Move

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Soulerous » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:39 am

Matapiojo wrote:A "tat" without its "tit?"

Hmm, well played.

We need to celebrate. In style.

Come on!
User avatar
Soulerous
Labled Incurable
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:23 am

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Hitman H94 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:18 am

Who is this guy?
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17780
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Undramatic Entrance

Postby Ruliya » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:55 am

Hitman H94 wrote:Who is this guy?


Someone you wish you were ;P
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Next

Return to Utopic Members

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests