FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

The Punishment Due

Know what's what in the worlds of the pile ranging from the Mainland, the Topia, and everything in between.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: The Punishment Due

Postby SmilinJack » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm

You have to remember what kind of people our mods are, Cpt. Plus you don't go around breaking rules. Don't worry.
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby Matapiojo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Just think of it, CE. Look at all it took for us to do anything against a repeat offender, and one who admin himself instructed to be blasted prior to be even given a warning. Our resolve to treat all who participate fairly is not easily shaken.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Captain Epic » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Matapiojo wrote:Just think of it, CE. Look at all it took for us to do anything against a repeat offender, and one who admin himself instructed to be blasted prior to be even given a warning. Our resolve to treat all who participate fairly is not easily shaken.

I understand, I was just worried about being banned due to the fact that grammer isn't my strong suit. But that was just me overreacting.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby AquilaChrysaetos » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 am

I think people are missing the entire point of why the global mods banned NZ. I just want to make this point clear.

It's because they wanted to fix a certain problem in the topia for the good of all the other factpilers here. Not because they wanted to "attack" or "control" everyone. Mata deleted NZ as a service to the topia community. He was trying to improve the site. I can tell you that within the past month that I have been here, I have yet to see a single fight or conflict that did not involve NZ. He was a problem in which the only way to correct is to eliminate entirely. I understand the mods point of view completely. Don't be offended or scared at what they have done, for it was done so that you can have a better experience here on factpile.

SO STOP FUCKIN' LEAVING ALREADY!!! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!
"Many wish they could be the sun, so the could brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you on your darkest hour"
AquilaChrysaetos
Organ Grinder

Postby Drunken Chevalier » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:26 am

To Mata and Mods

you have given me the best birthday present I could ever want

I love you guys! :D
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown

Pass me my nuclear powered glowing super hat with fold in Quantum Singularity bomb! we hunt ostriches tonight!
Drunken Chevalier
Taste the Pain

Location: In the Dreamlands, partying with cats, beating up Moon Frogs and making soylent green with ghouls

Postby Baron Somebody » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Will there be holy wars involved?

Baron Somebody wrote:I asked someone if it's normal to second guess walking motions...dude I am so fucked...
Baron Somebody
Megaraptor's Scapegoat

Postby Xeno Dimentio » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Its not like NZ is dead......
He's still on Cross's site, if all you 'NZ Supporters' want to talk to him....
Xeno Dimentio
Utopia Warlord

Postby krazycrismore » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Baron Somebody wrote:Will there be holy wars involved?

My thoughts exactly.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby TheSorrow » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:02 am

I can't say I am surprised.
"You can either fight at my side, or get crushed under my heel. But you will NOT stand in my way."

TheSorrow
Relentless Rebuke

Postby Blood Dancer » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:31 pm

So long as this doesn't turn into a NZ "bashing party" I am ok with it. NZ and I always got along fine. I wouldn't say we were best buds but there was some sort of respect we shared. When I asked him to stop de-railing I thread I created on the Smack Talk, he did so promptly.

I never had any problems with him but I am neither blind nor stupid.

P.S. I am swimming in antibiotics and anti-inflamatories and will be doing so until Tuesday at the very least, so If I ever come across as ass of the highest level, well, cut me some slack. Damned abcess.
Life is the one ride we cannot afford to lose
Blood Dancer
Ready For Action

PreviousNext

Return to News, Rules, & Updates