FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

WOOT, 2011!!!...wait...wut?

Know what's what in the worlds of the pile ranging from the Mainland, the Topia, and everything in between.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: WOOT, 2011!!!...wait...wut?

Postby Siggymansz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 am

ShadowChaser45 wrote:What??! Santa...Doesn't exist..? :'(

We already went over this...
Spoiler
Siggymansz
Primarch

Postby Jwlynas » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:43 pm

I suspect it is here I was called too, but if not, it still seems important I arrive.

Why am I being volunteered for things exactly? Don't get me wrong, I'm honoured beyond belief and promise that if any power does come my way that I won't at all abuse it relentlessly in an attempt to take total control... Where was I?

Oh, right, why maybe I'm not the best choice. Lets look at my track record of updating.

Sanctity Falls - My first baby and indeed The first RP to really take off, and still a major point in many peoples sig's for reasons that I can only attribute to emotional connections to their characters. Died to a lack of control and updating by a certain GM.

Devils Railway - One of the participants, in theory at least. At the current count I've posted Three times, one of which was on time and the rest of which held up myself and nuemrous other (speaking of which, I still need to look into that again)

Numerous threads in which posts/suggestions have been promised and not forthcoming

Another RP in the pipeline, currently on haitus due to a total lack of drive on my part.

...Yeah. Don't get me wrong, it'd be different with modding, because that's all about the small changes. I'm just venting and being humble. If y'all want me to do it, I'm in!
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Random guy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Understand that we didn't volunteer you. We were simply saying that should you want the position you would make a great mod. Anyway I do indeed think that you are a prime example of a potential global mod. You have the logic needed, and you have a friendly personality (Two qualites that Matta has that makes him one of my most respected people on FPT) Sure you aren't perfect, but who is?

"Never give up. Fight until the end. Always believe you will succeed, even when the odds are against you" -Big Boss
Random guy
Organ Grinder

Postby PrimeChaosZPP » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Stop looking at the negatives J, Despite that track record you have a life outside these forums, most of us do. Besides, you get along well with everyone, you have shown the capability to be fair and well intentioned, and You have made a good number of ideas and roleplays. So I support your appointment.

Now if only everyone would vote for me for global moderator the world would breathe a sigh of relief.

Also...who said my name? Oh HI Random! :P

Spoiler
Just kidding...or am i? DUN DUN DUN! :lol:
PrimeChaosZPP
Misery Machine

Postby Jwlynas » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Sorry, ego got the better of me there, despite the seeming humility of that past post.

Do I want the job? Heck yeah!
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Random guy » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:38 pm

lol Prime, somehow I knew you would say something like that when I said "prime" And J, which mod job is it that you want?

"Never give up. Fight until the end. Always believe you will succeed, even when the odds are against you" -Big Boss
Random guy
Organ Grinder

Postby Jwlynas » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Well, I have thought it over calmly and sensibly... I'll go Global, if it pleases the court.
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Hitman H94 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Jwlynas wrote:Well, I have thought it over calmly and sensibly... I'll go Global, if it pleases the court.

Things have just gotten interesting....

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby swifterdeath » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Jwlynas wrote:Well, I have thought it over calmly and sensibly... I'll go Global, if it pleases the court.

Well there go my chances :(

But at least I lose to J, so I guess its not really that bad.
"...Roleplays are perfectly arranged, until the roleplayers arrive" - J
swifterdeath
Ready For Action

Postby Hitman H94 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:10 pm

swifterdeath wrote:

Well there go my chances :(

But at least I lose to J, so I guess its not really that bad.

Yeh I know

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Rules, & Updates