Page 2 of 4

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:41 am
by Xeno Dimentio
Stealth, you CONSTANTLY flame on the wiki.

Ntm off site your countless attempts at flaming on OBD and Spacebattles.

Dont get butthurt when someone calls you out on it.

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 am
by Stealthranger
I don't go to SpaceBattles anymoar, though I'm not quite sure where OBD came into this

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:46 am
by Ruliya
Okay guys, lets not turn this thread into a flame war and have it locked, okay?

If there is a problem here, let the mods look it over okay. By all means PM me if you need to.

Xeno, you're not helping darling.

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:48 am
by Xeno Dimentio
Ruliya wrote:Okay guys, lets not turn this thread into a flame war and have it locked, okay?

If there is a problem here, let the mods look it over okay. By all means PM me if you need to.

Xeno, you're not helping darling.

Image
;)

Stealthranger wrote:I don't go to SpaceBattles anymoar, though I'm not quite sure where OBD came into this

I trawl those sites for sometime. And i find interesting bits here and there.
Negative Brigade ring a bell?

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:51 am
by Stealthranger
Sure go ahead, not like this thread has a purpose anyways

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:52 am
by bardian97
Start here and read back. In case you forgot, you like to talk smack about 'the Negative Brigade' to your waifu in the safety of that website.
It's spelled "more" by the way.
Stealthranger wrote:Sure go ahead, not like this thread has a purpose anyways

The purpose is to alert the mods that your constant discrepancies haven't stopped.

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:56 am
by Stealthranger
bardian97 wrote:1. My bad, wasn't cross. It was Dreager. Sorry for the messup there, the way you treat them is very similar, so I'm sure you can see my confusion.

2. That happened a while back, and you're just now bringing up lying, I was asking what part of that post was a lie. If you didn't mean any part of it was a lie, than I apologize, that's just how you made it seem.

3. Saying snitch implies that there was something you commited I could snitch on, making you seem guilty. I'd use a different word next time. (Like "liar" or "autistic little dumbfuck" [that last one you used on kitten, I'm just clarifying that you could call me autistic as well if you like. I am not autistic, however, so it may be viewed as an insult.])


1. O rly? IIRC you and Maxi were preaching to Mega to ban me about that before you attempted it

2. Well it wasn't so there

3. Don't see why not. I call Kitten Lord that because of his antics of how Kain>Dante>Goku, Kain>Pyron and Jedah, Jedah<GoW so on so forth and how said threads get several bajillion comments, as well as his denial of evidence

bardian97 wrote:Start here and read back. In case you forgot, you like to talk smack about 'the Negative Brigade' to your waifu in the safety of that website.
It's spelled "more" by the way.
Stealthranger wrote:Sure go ahead, not like this thread has a purpose anyways

The purpose is to alert the mods that your constant discrepancies haven't stopped.


So, I'll do what I want on other sites

Like I said before nice to see you care so much

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 am
by ZomBninjasamurai
I wasn't mentioned this time? Oh well.

Thanks for bringing this to attention bard.

Stealth, don't you think that could have been done without mentioning anyone at all? Much less in such a manner.

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:02 am
by Stealthranger
ZomBninjasamurai wrote:I wasn't mentioned this time? Oh well.

Thanks for bringing this to attention bard.

Stealth, don't you think that could have been done without mentioning anyone at all? Much less in such a manner.


No you weren't

If I may speak in my defence, I added that some people disagree with Kratos' speed

Kitten Lord came in and added how Kratos' feats are just "interpretations" and constantly put nonsense in Kain and Kratos' wiki pages (Hypersonic+ Class 100+ Kain, for example.....) despite being reset several times until they were locked to anonymous users

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:04 am
by Stealthranger
Oh and btw, was it not Mega who said to PM mods if you think something is wrong, exact reason he punished Maxi for this kind of thing?