FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

Tell us what you think - good, bad, and ugly! - and tell us how you think it could be better.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Stealthranger uses the wiki yet again to flame.

Postby bardian97 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:05 am

He doesn't believe the same thing as you, so that puts you above rule II:G, but alright.

Also, heads up everyone. I'mma be doing a link dump here in a bit, so look out.
ZomBninjasamurai wrote:I wasn't mentioned this time? Oh well.

I know right? I miss when he'd bash on us because we made valid points in an argument he was on the other side of... Ah, the good old days. Hey stealth, call me a faggot, will ya? For old time's sake? :)
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Stealthranger » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:11 am

No, he thinks a low tier superhuman with little feats of speed, durability and DC can beat a sentient galaxy and a dimension buster. Or how Dante can beat a planet buster but said low superhuman beats Dante handily, even if he was allied with Kratos, while denying the feats of the opponent. Nobody who had any sense of scale would believe that
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater

Postby bardian97 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:13 am

Stealthranger wrote:No, he thinks a low tier superhuman with little feats of speed, durability and DC can beat a sentient galaxy and a dimension buster. Or how Dante can beat a planet buster but said low superhuman beats Dante handily, even if he was allied with Kratos, while denying the feats of the opponent. Nobody who had any sense of scale would believe that

So that's what puts you above II:G.

Alright, makes sense now. Don't worry guys, the person he was flaming has no sense of scale, so it's okay.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Stealthranger » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:15 am

bardian97 wrote:
Stealthranger wrote:No, he thinks a low tier superhuman with little feats of speed, durability and DC can beat a sentient galaxy and a dimension buster. Or how Dante can beat a planet buster but said low superhuman beats Dante handily, even if he was allied with Kratos, while denying the feats of the opponent. Nobody who had any sense of scale would believe that

So that's what puts you above II:G.

Alright, makes sense now. Don't worry guys, the person he was flaming has no sense of scale, so it's okay.

I put that in there because Kitten Lord typed there that how Kratos' feats were just interpretations and nothing else, and constantly putting false edits on Kain and Kratos' pages
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater

Postby Ruliya » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:21 am

You have proof it was him editing the Wiki?

Also, that does not excuse you insulting and flaming him on the wiki.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby Stealthranger » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 am

http://factpile.wikia.com/wiki/Special: ... .65.12.158

Yeah, just scroll down, he admits it's him, whaddya know?

EDIT: It's also funny he accuses he of wanking Kratos for supposedly putting him in the same tier as Abaddon the Despoiler and Kerrigan, yet he thinks Kain is above Pyron and Dante above Goku har har har
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater

Postby Xeno Dimentio » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:25 am

Stealthranger wrote:http://factpile.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/46.65.12.158

EDIT: It's also funny he accuses he of wanking Kratos for supposedly putting him in the same tier as Abaddon the Despoiler and Kerrigan, yet he thinks Kain is above Pyron and Dante above Goku har har har

...and this justifies flaming him....how?
Xeno Dimentio
Utopia Warlord

Postby Ruliya » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:26 am

Stealthranger wrote:http://factpile.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/46.65.12.158

Ah I see. And his corrections to the wiki pages are simply wrong? Or just don't line up with your calculations? What I'm asking is, as this is our official wiki, ergo our official numbers (or something) for these characters, has the info been cross checked to make sure it's as accurate as possible?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby bardian97 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:29 am

Ruliya wrote:

Ah I see. And his corrections to the wiki pages are simply wrong? Or just don't line up with your calculations? What I'm asking is, as this is our official wiki, ergo our official numbers (or something) for these characters, has the info been cross checked to make sure it's as accurate as possible?

well teh obd uses those calcs, so yeah. Methinks they're perfect. :pek
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Stealthranger » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:30 am

Ruliya wrote:

Well considering he adds that Kain is a Class 100+ hypersonic character, yes, he thinks Kratos is only Class 50-100 and slow and lacks ranged powers among other things

I think he once said "herp derp Kain r supah overpowahed" once there

Plus I'm pretty sure most of the info is agreed with here (admittedly some pages are incomplete and some stats are just placeholders), although given Kitten Lord is known for twisting stats and feats, yeah
Stealthranger
Zombie Eater

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & Suggestions