FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

New Blood

Tell us what you think - good, bad, and ugly! - and tell us how you think it could be better.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

New Blood

Postby Deathtanker » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:26 am

How do we attract more members?
Robert Frost wrote:The best way out is always through.

Image
User avatar
Deathtanker
Canewielder
 
Posts: 5591
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Location: Several.

Re: New Blood

Postby Ruliya » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:30 am

That is a damn good question.

Another might be, how do we attract mainlanders to jump across to the 'Topia?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Image
User avatar
Ruliya
Utopia Overlord
 
Posts: 13062
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Ancient Tibetan Monastery Retreat.

Re: New Blood

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 am

Ruliya wrote:That is a damn good question.

Another might be, how do we attract mainlanders to jump across to the 'Topia?

Well, y'know, mentioning it every now and then helps. That is how me and Random Guy ended up here(I think it may have actually been Kenny that did it). I almost never see any mention of FPT on FP.
Last edited by ZomBninjasamurai on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
Image
User avatar
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island, with a horse.

Re: New Blood

Postby Hitman H94 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 am

Been considering setting up a FP game night on the main site but telling people they have to sign up via the Topia.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: New Blood

Postby Mister Teal » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:33 am

Admin can make a mainland video post talking about how great it is here
User avatar
Mister Teal
Psychotron
 
Posts: 9557
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 am

Re: New Blood

Postby TheSorrow » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 am

The easiest way I can think of is making the Topia more known/accessible on the Mainland. Maybe even make an article that shows what it has to offer. That's where I believe our best chances lie.
"You can either fight at my side, or get crushed under my heel. But you will NOT stand in my way."

Image
User avatar
TheSorrow
Relentless Rebuke
 
Posts: 4114
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:51 pm
Location: Groznyj Grad

Re: New Blood

Postby Skull Kid » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 am

Well If I could I could use my Tumblr and other sites I use to advertise.
Jedi Name: Marsa Vakno
Image
Hitman H94 wrote:DP!

That is all I need.
User avatar
Skull Kid
Scholarly Winner
 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 am
Location: K town

Re: New Blood

Postby Deathtanker » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:39 am

Indeed, it was better back on the old site when there was a tab for the Forum. Now.... there's nothing but a small little link on the right. I figure if we get a tab somewhere on the top labeled 'forum' and get admin to make a post about it in some way - we're set.

Thoughts?
Robert Frost wrote:The best way out is always through.

Image
User avatar
Deathtanker
Canewielder
 
Posts: 5591
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Location: Several.

Re: New Blood

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 am

Deathtanker wrote:Indeed, it was better back on the old site when there was a tab for the Forum. Now.... there's nothing but a small little link on the right. I figure if we get a tab somewhere on the top labeled 'forum' and get admin to make a post about it in some way - we're set.

Thoughts?

Aye, I like it, I was going to post a contrived plot to steal members from other debating sites, but yours is alot more simple, and likely to work.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
Image
User avatar
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord
 
Posts: 5279
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: Shadow Moses Island, with a horse.

Re: New Blood

Postby Hitman H94 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 am

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
Deathtanker wrote:Indeed, it was better back on the old site when there was a tab for the Forum. Now.... there's nothing but a small little link on the right. I figure if we get a tab somewhere on the top labeled 'forum' and get admin to make a post about it in some way - we're set.

Thoughts?

Aye, I like it, I was going to post a contrived plot to steal members from other debating sites, but yours is alot more simple, and likely to work.

I always wondered why the forum link was never on the top.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Next

Return to Feedback & Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest