FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Anyone think we could use more moderators?

Tell us what you think - good, bad, and ugly! - and tell us how you think it could be better.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Anyone think we could use more moderators?

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 am

Skull Kid wrote:Oh yes that Necromancer does need some matches though his new book needs to hurry up so his power levels can get up their with some heavier hitters.

I could see a tag team with Haseo and Gabriel Belmont if you're all for that idea, personally. 8-)

Also I have a war fight in mind back at the Cross-minded ideas thread if you're interested in having a look at it, let me bump it up and you'll know.
That makes the two of us, actually. ^_^

P.S to the Skull Kid: This is what I meant, right here, your involvement would be appreciated royally here!
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Hitman H94 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Stop de-railing please.

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Skull Kid » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:56 pm

Skull Kid wrote:All I have to say is that I truly love factpile. I love all it's members old and new. I have given over three years of my life staying with you guys. I have never cheated on you guys with other sites. I have tried my best make a positive mark on the site. I have never been a flamer, or a spite fille poster, I did however start out here as a fanboy though I did change my ways being so as to have never been a troll on this site. I really care about this site and I hope one day I can be a mod. To try to keep up the still shing image of this site that i see every day when I login. I love you guys newbies, old vets, and everyone in between you are all like family to me.

Sorry back on track...but yea this is how I feel about this site I wanna make a whole thread as to why love FP.
Jedi Name: Marsa Vakno
Hitman H94 wrote:DP!

That is all I need.
Skull Kid
Scholarly Winner

Postby bardian97 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 am

Skull Kid wrote:
Skull Kid wrote:All I have to say is that I truly love factpile. I love all it's members old and new. I have given over three years of my life staying with you guys. I have never cheated on you guys with other sites. I have tried my best make a positive mark on the site. I have never been a flamer, or a spite fille poster, I did however start out here as a fanboy though I did change my ways being so as to have never been a troll on this site. I really care about this site and I hope one day I can be a mod. To try to keep up the still shing image of this site that i see every day when I login. I love you guys newbies, old vets, and everyone in between you are all like family to me.

Sorry back on track...but yea this is how I feel about this site I wanna make a whole thread as to why love FP.

I'm the most lovable mo'f' here.
Jussayin'

Also, I have cheated on you guys with upwards of 50 forums.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Commander Cross » Wed May 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Will new site mods be allowed to post up fights on factpile, the longer they're in modhood?

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby bardian97 » Thu May 02, 2013 10:08 am

Commander Cross wrote:Will new site mods be allowed to post up fights on factpile, the longer they're in modhood?

Not all mods even frequent the mainland, so it's not the biggest deal in my opinion. Also, didn't Hitman have posting privileges before modship? I don't think being a mod has anything to do with it.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 am

bardian97 wrote:
Commander Cross wrote:Will new site mods be allowed to post up fights on factpile, the longer they're in modhood?

Not all mods even frequent the mainland, so it's not the biggest deal in my opinion. Also, didn't Hitman have posting privileges before modship? I don't think being a mod has anything to do with it.

Not even remotely related.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Captain Epic » Fri May 03, 2013 11:51 am

I kind of wish I could post matches but there is no feeling like waking up and seeing admin has posted one of yours.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby bardian97 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:03 am

Captain Epic wrote:I kind of wish I could post matches but there is no feeling like waking up and seeing admin has posted one of yours.

Drawing a picture that looks like a match you suggested got posted almost works.

Almost...

:cry:
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Commander Cross » Mon May 13, 2013 10:32 am

Captain Epic wrote:I kind of wish I could post matches but there is no feeling like waking up and seeing admin has posted one of yours.

Or in my case Judge AkumaTh.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & Suggestions