FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

User Request List

Tell us what you think - good, bad, and ugly! - and tell us how you think it could be better.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

User Request List

Postby Shy Guy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 am

...I'll constantly be updating this list with all serious (and reasonable) requests stated by users, as well as a link to that request's topic...


User Request List [[FPTURL]]

NOTE: This list is not some protest-list to prod Admin to make anything happen faster, or to tell him that we are angry, but just for his own convenience that every request is organized into one convenient list.

NOTE: If I am missing a request, or someone states a request in a topic that I haven't seen and I don't add it to this list, please PM me the topic's url and the request in it as well, and I will promptly add it.


~Shy Guy
Last edited by Shy Guy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
Freewill is determined by the options you had, not by the decision you made.

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
User avatar
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: User Request List

Postby Matapiojo » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:36 am

/applause

Excelent thread, Shy Guy. Stickied!

We will be monitoring this thread closely. Keep them comming.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: User Request List

Postby Hitman H94 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:16 pm

i didn't know were to write this but under my name it says Hagseed but i dont know y
can u explain?
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: User Request List

Postby Shy Guy » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:i didn't know were to write this but under my name it says Hagseed but i dont know y
can u explain?

...I wouldn't suggest filling this topic with non-relevant posts, if you have a question, make a topic about in the Feedback forum...

...Anyway, as stated in this topic, I believe it's just a "status" based on your amount of posts...
~Shy Guy
Freewill is determined by the options you had, not by the decision you made.

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
User avatar
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: User Request List

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 am

Shy Guy wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:i didn't know were to write this but under my name it says Hagseed but i dont know y
can u explain?

...I wouldn't suggest filling this topic with non-relevant posts, if you have a question, make a topic about in the Feedback forum...

...Anyway, as stated in this topic, I believe it's just a "status" based on your amount of posts...
~Shy Guy


tht makes sense and i wont put any irrelevant ones on here any more
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: User Request List

Postby Matapiojo » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 am

You can use this thread to post your support for one or more of the linked topics above, or to request an individual post be added onto the list.

As it was already stated, the titles below your avatar are ranks earned based on your number of posts. Have fun with it by trying to earn the next one.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Image
User avatar
Matapiojo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5539
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Uberville

Re: User Request List

Postby Shy Guy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Matapiojo wrote:You can use this thread to post your support for one or more of the linked topics above

....Why? What's the point of each individual thread if you don't even use them? All this is is a table of contents.... the actual material isn't even here...Anyway, if (and when!) FPT gets bigger, this topic could get MASSIVELY cluttered if individual persons would post here stating their approval... If you agree with a thread in a different topic, why not post your opinion there? Just for organizational reasons, I believe it would be better to leave approvals for ideas in said idea's topic...



Matapiojo wrote:or to request an individual post be added onto the list.

...Yeah, totally fine with this, it would be great if people would help tell me about topics I've missed :)...
...Remember, this isn't some huge rant, all this list is for is for the convenience of both users and Admin in finding individual ideas...
~Shy Guy
Freewill is determined by the options you had, not by the decision you made.

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
User avatar
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: User Request List

Postby Hitman H94 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:55 pm

well i have an idea tht we can compete against each other
put internet games on FPT and we can compete against each other trying to get the highest score
wat do u think?
Dantechief and Prime think its a gud idea
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: User Request List

Postby Shy Guy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:well i have an idea tht we can compete against each other
put internet games on FPT and we can compete against each other trying to get the highest score
wat do u think?
Dantechief and Prime think its a gud idea

...Then make a thread about it, if you think it's pretty good...

...We COULD have that concept, though, an arcade might be interesting....


...With some vague form of currency to fuel it, if that's possible (Which I doubt)?
Freewill is determined by the options you had, not by the decision you made.

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
User avatar
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Re: User Request List

Postby Hitman H94 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:10 am

Shy Guy wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:well i have an idea tht we can compete against each other
put internet games on FPT and we can compete against each other trying to get the highest score
wat do u think?
Dantechief and Prime think its a gud idea

...Then make a thread about it, if you think it's pretty good...

...We COULD have that concept, though, an arcade might be interesting....


...With some vague form of currency to fuel it, if that's possible (Which I doubt)?

ok wil do
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Next

Return to Feedback & Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest