FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

The Butcher Chronicles

The Sword of Truth, Wheel of Time and others similar to these are discussed here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: The Butcher Chronicles

Postby Predazen » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Contemplate if you mean by thinking on the most fastest and efficient route to search and find other demonic races in the cosmos
Predazen
Hagseed

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Predazen wrote:Contemplate if you mean by thinking on the most fastest and efficient route to search and find other demonic races in the cosmos

Some of which may include but not limit to sending spies and making sure they'd avoid Divine Detection by Heaven's or the CU's main forces, easier-said-than-done when neither are gonna be so stupid as to let the IM slide if the majorities of either can put two and two together in time.
At the same time, detecting professional spies from the IM's also gonna be easier-said-than-done in kind as well, so it's likely there be a lot of fighting to make most of the detecting moot.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Predazen » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Commander Cross wrote:
Predazen wrote:Contemplate if you mean by thinking on the most fastest and efficient route to search and find other demonic races in the cosmos

Some of which may include but not limit to sending spies and making sure they'd avoid Divine Detection by Heaven's or the CU's main forces, easier-said-than-done when neither are gonna be so stupid as to let the IM slide if the majorities of either can put two and two together in time.
At the same time, detecting professional spies from the IM's also gonna be easier-said-than-done in kind as well, so it's likely there be a lot of fighting to make most of the detecting moot.

Wouldn't gain anything from Heaven. The CU are particular about spies and have developed a multi-layered system/spell that scans individuals and if they fuck up in any of the spectrums they're immediately locked down and taken in for interrogation.
Predazen
Hagseed

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:11 pm

Predazen wrote:
Commander Cross wrote:

Wouldn't gain anything from Heaven. The CU are particular about spies and have developed a multi-layered system/spell that scans individuals and if they fuck up in any of the spectrums they're immediately locked down and taken in for interrogation.

Very useful if Space Colonies have to be authorized from the sound of matters.
Imagine all the locations on this Planet ALONE that could be used as Bases of Operations, and that's without Mobile Bases in play either.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Predazen » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:55 pm

yep and I already have them all planned out
Predazen
Hagseed

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Predazen wrote:yep and I already have them all planned out

This is amazing to know, or at least it will be once we know how everything clicks together during this twisted Journey.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Predazen » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:57 pm

The Journey's half the fun after all. :)
Predazen
Hagseed

Postby Commander Cross » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Predazen wrote:The Journey's half the fun after all. :)

Plus the Journey is where HALF the twistedness for Events like these to break out, the other half stems from backgrounds and foreshadowing going on as well.
That's how Drakengard 3 works so well at times.

Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Previous

Return to Fantasy