FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Halo: Initiation

Discuss your favorites here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Halo: Initiation

Postby tau43 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:
tau43 wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:I thought they would have stuck with Marvel but oh well.

I was initially surprised with the fact they went with Palmer but when talking about it with someone it made sense, they now have an opportunity to turn a hated character into a great one, they best not mess this up.

Also I would love to see how they introduced the S-IV and got rid of the ODST.

I thought they still had the ODST?

It would be pointless now that they have S-IVs.

Also saw none during halo 4.

Wouldn't having ODST as training prior to S-IV initiation be better than just making marine in them?
User avatar
tau43
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4890
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am
Location: No Man's Land, South Carolina

Re: Halo: Initiation

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:04 pm

tau43 wrote:Wouldn't having ODST as training prior to S-IV initiation be better than just making marine in them?

ODST training is far more difficult and were seen as the best of the best, marines are just your basic cannon fodder.

S-IV's just replace the ODSTs.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Halo: Initiation

Postby tau43 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:
tau43 wrote:Wouldn't having ODST as training prior to S-IV initiation be better than just making marine in them?

ODST training is far more difficult and were seen as the best of the best, marines are just your basic cannon fodder.

S-IV's just replace the ODSTs.

I thought the best of the best became ODST, then the best of the best ODST became Spartans.
User avatar
tau43
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4890
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am
Location: No Man's Land, South Carolina

Re: Halo: Initiation

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:46 pm

tau43 wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:
tau43 wrote:Wouldn't having ODST as training prior to S-IV initiation be better than just making marine in them?

ODST training is far more difficult and were seen as the best of the best, marines are just your basic cannon fodder.

S-IV's just replace the ODSTs.

I thought the best of the best became ODST, then the best of the best ODST became Spartans.

No, they just totally replaced the S-IV's, I am pretty damn sure too.

I haven't seen anything else to suggest otherwise.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Halo: Initiation

Postby Alpha or Omega » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:32 pm

So....about dat comic
Image
"Darn-sung, dang-busted, horse-thievin', alien control panel which can't nobody work proper!" - Vigilante
User avatar
Alpha or Omega
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4608
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am
Location: On the Move

Previous

Return to Books and Comics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests