FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Bleach.

Discuss your favorites here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Bleach.

Postby speed of darkness » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm

I feel the need to expand the borders of this forums anime/manga community so i've decided to create a thread for the discussion of an ongoing manga known as bleach.Which i feel has regained it's spot as one of the big 3 considering this arc or season has been on point,those who read bleach should know.

Some manga scans.

Image Byakuya has apparently died.
Image If you want a signature,message me via PM,or leave a message in my workshop.
speed of darkness
Freak On A Leash

Re: Bleach.

Postby krazycrismore » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Actually in sales, Bleach is not even in the top 10 for the first half of 2012. The top three are One Piece, Naruto, then Hunter X Hunter.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... first-half
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby speed of darkness » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:31 am

krazycrismore wrote:Actually in sales, Bleach is not even in the top 10 for the first half of 2012. The top three are One Piece, Naruto, then Hunter X Hunter.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... first-half
Sales mean nothing,even though i will say bleach 55 ranked in 1st place when it came out,bleach is slowly progressing.
Image If you want a signature,message me via PM,or leave a message in my workshop.
speed of darkness
Freak On A Leash

Postby krazycrismore » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:43 am

Looks like no new Bleach for a few weeks.
As far as actual quality of the manga, I find Bleach to be only a little bit above DBZ. Which, if you don't know I find DBZ to be the most overrates series ever.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby speed of darkness » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 am

krazycrismore wrote:Looks like no new Bleach for a few weeks.
As far as actual quality of the manga, I find Bleach to be only a little bit above DBZ. Which, if you don't know I find DBZ to be the most overrates series ever.
This was bound to happen,he went 3 months non stop.
speed of darkness
Freak On A Leash

Postby krazycrismore » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:42 am

I have heard from various places that the reason the Bleach anime is not running right now is because they don't want to do filler until they can run the current manga arc. If it is to be believed, once the manga is finished/far enough ahead the anime will resume. On a side note, was anyone else really irritated that somehow Byakuya survived the crushing defeat he was given?
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby AquilaChrysaetos » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:00 am

krazycrismore wrote:I have heard from various places that the reason the Bleach anime is not running right now is because they don't want to do filler until they can run the current manga arc. If it is to be believed, once the manga is finished/far enough ahead the anime will resume. On a side note, was anyone else really irritated that somehow Byakuya survived the crushing defeat he was given?

I actually think they might do a "seperate" anime series for the next manga arc instead of just calling it "Bleach" similar to what they did with Naruto Shippuden. At least I hope so...
"Many wish they could be the sun, so the could brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you on your darkest hour"
AquilaChrysaetos
Organ Grinder

Postby krazycrismore » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:27 am

AquilaChrysaetos wrote:I actually think they might do a "seperate" anime series for the next manga arc instead of just calling it "Bleach" similar to what they did with Naruto Shippuden. At least I hope so...

That sounds like a kind of bad idea. The anime would be between 50-100 episodes depending on how long this arc runs. I don't see this arc lasting more than another year to year and half half. This arc is currently at 36 chapters, and some of them have been REALLY drawn out. The last four chapters could easily be condensed down into one episode.
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby AquilaChrysaetos » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 pm

krazycrismore wrote:
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:I actually think they might do a "seperate" anime series for the next manga arc instead of just calling it "Bleach" similar to what they did with Naruto Shippuden. At least I hope so...

That sounds like a kind of bad idea. The anime would be between 50-100 episodes depending on how long this arc runs. I don't see this arc lasting more than another year to year and half half. This arc is currently at 36 chapters, and some of them have been REALLY drawn out. The last four chapters could easily be condensed down into one episode.

I honestly don't really know much about this arc, I'll have to get back to reading it. I stopped with the manga pretty much where Bleach stopped with the anime.
"Many wish they could be the sun, so the could brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you on your darkest hour"
AquilaChrysaetos
Organ Grinder

Postby krazycrismore » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 pm

AquilaChrysaetos wrote:I honestly don't really know much about this arc, I'll have to get back to reading it. I stopped with the manga pretty much where Bleach stopped with the anime.

It started off pretty good, but started to go down once Captain Commander entered the battlefield. It may pick back up, but it may also continue to go downhill.
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Next

Return to Books and Comics