FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

One Piece

Discuss your favorites here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: One Piece

Postby krazycrismore » Tue May 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Not sure how well it is going to do since they are starting with a bunch of filler in the middle of the Grand Line. But, it's first night was the most watched show on Toonami that evening so it started well enough. Tau, was the Davy Back/ Long Island Arc any good? THe manga only had three competitions in the Davy Back Arc, the ship race, Broggy Ball, and the Luffy vs Foxy boxing match.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby krazycrismore » Fri May 24, 2013 12:21 am

Oda was hospitalized earlier this week with a peritonsillar abscess. One Piece is now on a two week break, manga only I think. His response to the hospitalization. What a guy.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby SmilinJack » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:23 pm

This anime is now officially a personal favorite. I didn't expect it to but I think it's surpassed Bleach in my book.
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby krazycrismore » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:42 pm

DivineChaos88 wrote:This anime is now officially a personal favorite. I didn't expect it to but I think it's surpassed Bleach in my book.

How far are you through it? Enies Lobby is where One Piece became my favorite series.
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby SmilinJack » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 pm

krazycrismore wrote:
DivineChaos88 wrote:This anime is now officially a personal favorite. I didn't expect it to but I think it's surpassed Bleach in my book.

How far are you through it? Enies Lobby is where One Piece became my favorite series.

Not that far.Only on the second season but I love the feel of the series
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby krazycrismore » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:46 pm

DivineChaos88 wrote:Not that far.Only on the second season but I love the feel of the series

So you're watching it dubbed? Not sure where exactly that is, probably around the beginning of the Grand Line. You will be coming up to the Baroque Works Saga if that is where you are. It has my favorite One Piece villain.
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby SmilinJack » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:11 pm

krazycrismore wrote:
DivineChaos88 wrote:Not that far.Only on the second season but I love the feel of the series

So you're watching it dubbed? Not sure where exactly that is, probably around the beginning of the Grand Line. You will be coming up to the Baroque Works Saga if that is where you are. It has my favorite One Piece villain.

Sounds interesting. Yes I'm watching dubbed.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby SmilinJack » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:52 pm

My friends and I are planning to cosplay as the straw hat pirates at Ohayocon in January.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby speed of darkness » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Yo.
Image If you want a signature,message me via PM,or leave a message in my workshop.
speed of darkness
Freak On A Leash

Postby krazycrismore » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Hard to wait for Wednesday. Last chapter ended on a big cliffhanger, not that most chapters this arc haven't. But considering what Oda has been doing this arc, thos characters probably won't get any panel time for a few chapters.
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

PreviousNext

Return to Books and Comics