FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Little help?

Discuss your favorites here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Little help?

Postby Jwlynas » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 pm

I'm not in the habit of limiting teams unfairly. If they take on Shepards companions, they take on ALL of Shepards companions. I mean hell, there's 16 Wetworks members total. Any sort of limiting would be Madness.
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Blood Dancer » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Jwlynas wrote:I'm not in the habit of limiting teams unfairly. If they take on Shepards companions, they take on ALL of Shepards companions. I mean hell, there's 16 Wetworks members total. Any sort of limiting would be Madness.

So...you mean...ALL..as in Sheppard gets Grunt, Wrex, Samara/Morinth and Jack as well?

Cool
Life is the one ride we cannot afford to lose
Blood Dancer
Ready For Action

Postby Matapiojo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 am

Grail from Wetworks!!!

Had I been here earlier, I would have been able to help you out. This is one of the Image titles I was into, if only because it dealt with vampires and werewolves.

Jwlynas wrote:Fairly sure Lobo would tear him in half and jettison the remains into the nearest star. But I can kinda see it. Now just figure out a decent match for him/Wetworks.

Except that Grail's symbiote manifested powers of organic mater desintegration. Crazy stuff. If Lobo came in contact with him, he would get obliterated. Not really a means of victory on its own, but certainly a factor worth taking into consideration. Grail was also a master combatant, his power manifesting that way because of his desire to be untouchable through martial arts.

His most common application of his power was to manifest it into fighting battons that functioned much like lightsabers in that they would desintegrate whatever they touched as they were swung.

...I loved Wetworks. If only Portacio was more diligent with his deadlines, the title would have done much better.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Jwlynas » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 am

Yeah, since remembering, I've catching up on the whole Wetworks crew. Crazy stuff, must work on getting them involved on the main site somehow... But its a rare team indeed that'd be a fair match.
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Matapiojo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 am

Wetworks is a bit odd in that its both OP and not enough info. Grail and Jester would be hard to deal with, while Daen is potentially an OHKO against most everything with scentience. Pilgrim is also a tough nut to crack; invisibility and teleporting is bad news when wielded by a sniper no matter how you look at it.
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Wow, I apologize I wasn't here to help earlier, the gold skin thing kinda gave it away for me.

Also, these guys are fairly OP and numerous, gettin a match for em will be difficult.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Blood Dancer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm

I will say it again, the crew from Mass Effect

Or Revan's Crew or maybe the Exile's crew.
Life is the one ride we cannot afford to lose
Blood Dancer
Ready For Action

Previous

Return to Books and Comics