FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Most Hated Hero/Villian

Discuss your favorites here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Most Hated Hero/Villian

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 am

Same as Favorite but msot hated, pretty simple. and feel free to give a reason why if you want to.
-
Batman
-
Spiderman
-
These are my top two, I use to love them, then some where along the way I just began to loathe them.
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Re: Most Hated Hero/Villian

Postby Asger » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:33 pm

I liked Batman until fanboys started writing him, turning him into the most perfect human who ever lived.

I'll start liking Spider-man again once he's actually Spider-man, not Dr. Octopus dicking around in his body.

As far as my own personal choices though...Well it's a bit of a clusterfuck when it comes to who my least favourite heroes are. Probably these assholes:

They're the most bland bunch of generic 'gritty' antiheroes around, and whoever writes for them mistakes vulgarity for maturity. Same goes for anything written by Garth Ennis.
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Asger
Organ Grinder

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

I really don't care for Batman
1) because of Prep beats everythingness but thats me, what are you going to do *shrugs*
2) The face that no matter what he does, the joker never stays in jail or dies.
3)I don't know something about him just pisses me off.
-
Spiderman:
1) He plays to much, thats why I like superior spiderman,if you can crush the guy do so, don't play with him.
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby Asger » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Except that's Spider-Man's entire character. he's supposed to be the jester, the snarky asshole,the guy who will kick your ass and mock you all the while. There is an OVERFLOW of characters who are 'srs bizness' but what I liked about Spider-Man in the past was that he was FUN.
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Asger
Organ Grinder

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Yea I know thats him, thats why I don't like him, what can I say I like my people about that 'srs bizness' like Vampire Hunter D and thats my biggest flaw I see with Alucard. I guess I am just a masochist, I want you to crush your opposition and the only way they can fight back is if they are as powerful or skilled as you
-
Why I hated Goku too
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby Asger » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Yeah Goku was only about my...fifth favourite Dragon Ball character. I liked him more in the first part of the manga, because he could be a lot rougher. Buuut as the series went on I found myself liking Piccolo a lot more.
Asger
Organ Grinder

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:31 pm

I liked Cell the most (until he got super cocky and got wtfpwnd) but the one person that I found myself attached too is Broly, that guy was no joke in his first movie
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby Asger » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Amm0vamp1r3 wrote:I liked Cell the most (until he got super cocky and got wtfpwnd) but the one person that I found myself attached too is Broly, that guy was no joke in his first movie

Actually I wanna add Broly as one of my least favourite villains. I mean yeah in Movie 8 he was a decent character, with somewhat sympathetic origins. But in the other two movies he's just a big flailing retard who screams 'Kakarot' all the time. And his fanboys, dear lord his fanboys.
Asger
Organ Grinder

Postby Amm0vamp1r3 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 pm

he's just a big flailing retard who screams 'Kakarot' all the time.

-
Yes I hate the way they made him in the later movies. He was awesome then they made him a freaking joke
-
And his fanboys, dear lord his fanboys.

-
They have him at Galaxy level don't they?
Amm0vamp1r3
Primarch

Postby Asger » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Amm0vamp1r3 wrote:
he's just a big flailing retard who screams 'Kakarot' all the time.

-
Yes I hate the way they made him in the later movies. He was awesome then they made him a freaking joke
-
And his fanboys, dear lord his fanboys.

-
They have him at Galaxy level don't they?

They say he's as strong as a Super Saiyan 4 in movie 8. Yeah it gets pretty bad.
Asger
Organ Grinder

Next

Return to Books and Comics