FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

All sci-fi related movies should start here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Thu May 16, 2013 1:54 pm

The Mandalorian plot, and Ahsoka plots are good in Season 5, but the D-Squad shit, is better left forgotten.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby guardianangel1911 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:23 pm

@Xeno
well the Nightsisters are in other EU materials, Courtship was just the first time they were identified as such, they appeared in the Darth Maul comics(issues 3 and 4) and in the Darth Plagueis comics. There are other sources too if you want me to bring them, they were mentioned both before and after those episodes in the Star Wars timeline though. In fact Maul was given to Sidious as an infant so he would not have to live under the Nightsisters rule. How they may have changed I don't know for certain though.
Mandalore became peaceful a long time earlier due to the Jedi and Republic attacking the Mandalore system and then the more peaceful regime came up, Death Watch started the Civil War wanting to return Mandalore to the violent roots, Jango ended up the leader of Mandalore and fought against the Death Watch (interestingly he's the one who killed Tor Vizsla the previous leader of Deathwatch before Pre took over) Fett then became distant and ran off as a Mercenary and when he died the government turned into what we saw in the Clone Wars series....and then Death Watch finally rose up again and won...then over the years with various conflicts during the power vacuum Mandalore went back to a world of badass mercenaries.
At least I believe I have my info on the Mandalorian aspect correct.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Ruliya » Thu May 16, 2013 2:40 pm

I first came across the Nightsisters and Dathomir when Quinlan Vos went there in the Dark Horse Comic SW adventures xD was a good story.

I never understood Asajj either... wasn't she Rattataki originally? Then we find out she's actually a native of Dathomir? Whut?
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Ruliya wrote:I first came across the Nightsisters and Dathomir when Quinlan Vos went there in the Dark Horse Comic SW adventures xD was a good story.

I never understood Asajj either... wasn't she Rattataki originally? Then we find out she's actually a native of Dathomir? Whut?

If I recall, it was only fan speculation that she was Raticate, the creators were never willing to say she was a Ratata, and said. 'Nope, mystery.'

Also, Quinlan Vos is a baus, and the fact that he was only in one Clone Wars episode where they underplayed his and Obi-Wan's relationship immensely is bullshit.
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Captain Epic » Thu May 16, 2013 2:46 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
Ruliya wrote:I never understood Asajj either... wasn't she Rattataki originally? Then we find out she's actually a native of Dathomir? Whut?

If I recall, it was only fan speculation that she was Raticate, the creators were never willing to say she was a Ratata, and said. 'Nope, mystery.'

Wasn't that the race Revan and the gang ran into in KoTOR?
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Thu May 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Captain Epic wrote:
ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
Ruliya wrote:I never understood Asajj either... wasn't she Rattataki originally? Then we find out she's actually a native of Dathomir? Whut?

Never really played KoTOR, so I can't be sure.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Ruliya » Thu May 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Captain Epic wrote:
ZomBninjasamurai wrote:

That's the Rakata ^^

"The Rattataki were a Near-Human species characterized by their chalk-white skin and bald heads."

From the Wiki. Have you played the SWToR MMO? Every Rattataki Female LOOKS like Asajj xD Ah well, I don't mind it too much, was just confusing is all.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Thu May 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Making her a Dathomirian, seemed kinda stupid to me.

Anyone else disappointed that Durge wasn't even fucking mentioned in The Clone Wars?
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Captain Epic » Thu May 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Ruliya wrote:
Captain Epic wrote:Wasn't that the race Revan and the gang ran into in KoTOR?

That's the Rakata ^^

I tried to help the tribes but...

Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby guardianangel1911 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:28 pm

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:Making her a Dathomirian, seemed kinda stupid to me.

Anyone else disappointed that Durge wasn't even fucking mentioned in The Clone Wars?

*raises hand* though maybe he was going to be in season six...but we'll not know for a while.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

PreviousNext

Return to Sci-Fi