FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

All sci-fi related movies should start here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Postby Ruliya » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:37 am

I've heard this is coming to Netflix, a long with the episodes that were never aired due to its cancellation.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Ruliya wrote:I've heard this is coming to Netflix, a long with the episodes that were never aired due to its cancellation.

It's already on Netflix, as are the episodes.

It's gotten a bit dark though.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Ruliya » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Ugh... so not the UK version... fucking typical.

Well have fun watching them.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Ruliya wrote:Ugh... so not the UK version... fucking typical.

Well have fun watching them.

Not very fun, just pissing me off really, the first arc was depressing, and I already know we don't get to find out what happened to Ahsoka.

Thanks Disney!

So, I think I am gonna finish watching this series feeling quite upset.

More Embo though, that is always good! As long as they don't kill him off.
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 am

Turns out the Moraband thing was no retcon of Korriban, and actually with that story arc, they confirmed a piece of EU material. I won't spoil what, but I certainly was not expecting it to ever be referenced in TCW.

Now somewhat of a bullet-point review of the final season. That is rife with spoilers.
Spoiler
I despise that they killed off Fives, but at the same time I loved it. Killing him off reminded me that TCW had created some great characters that I had built an attachment to, and that is why it was such a good show. Getting to see Embo again was great, I really hope to see him and his dog in some comics or books, or some form of EU material, maybe a team-up with Sugi again or something, what I am saying in a nutshell is: bounty hunters are cool. Especially if they have a cool gimmick. The Padme and Jar Jar arcs really displayed that they had no clue that this was gonna be the last season. Still, I am shocked when I say this since Jar Jar arcs are usually terrible, but Padme's was the worst of this season I think. Obi-Wan had no arc, that sucked immensely, though I think if I just rewatch the excellence that was the Mandalorian arc, I'll get over it. The final arc, while alot less memorable or impactful than the Fives arc, managed to end the series on a happy note, and I appreciate that, if they had ended with the Fives arc, I might've broke down crying, and sent E-Mails begging Disney for one more arc. While on the topic of the final arc, it was good, not great mind you, but it was good, it answered a question alot of people had, and did so well. The Fives arc just answered a bigger question, and did it better.

Lastly, while I am very disappointed I don't know what happened to Ahsoka, I am confident that in not revealing that, they have cemented yet another best-seller book covering the subject. There is no way that loose end doesn't get tied up eventually, and I can't wait. I hated her as all SW fans did at first, but now I eagerly await discovering her fate.

Of course, I am still left with a bitter taste in my mouth, while six seasons is plenty for most shows, TCW was showing no signs of a dip in quality, and actually I think season five was the best of them all. So I still feel the show was unjustly ended, but after watching that, and finally seeing that it is over, I'll get over it... Eventually.

1313 is a whole 'nother story though.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 am

ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Previous

Return to Sci-Fi