FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

The Venture Bros.

Some of the greatest characters spawn from here…

Moderator: Forum Moderators

The Venture Bros.

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 pm

For some reason, we didn't have a thread devoted to one of the best shows of all time. It is okay though, because now we do.

Discuss anything Venture related here.

For instance, what is going to happen to 21 now that SPHINX is gone? The preview of the next episode showed what appeared to be him, Hank, and Dermott going into being villains. I really want to see how they convinced Gary to do that if it truly is what they're doing.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Re: The Venture Bros.

Postby guardianangel1911 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm curious where his arc is going now too, I wonder if maybe he's going along with it to try and keep Hank from doing anything too stupid, he seemed pretty damn fed up with the whole villain scene.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:29 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:I'm curious where his arc is going now too, I wonder if maybe he's going along with it to try and keep Hank from doing anything too stupid, he seemed pretty damn fed up with the whole villain scene.

Yeah, I can't really see him becomeing a true villain again. I really do want to see Hank become a proper supervillain though now.

I can see it now. Hank becomes the greatest supervillain ever, but his plans always fail due to Gary sabotaging them from the inside. That would be awesome.
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Mister Teal » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:39 am

I got season 1 and 2 on dvd awhile back but barely remember them. Since the new stuff is out I think I'm going to start marathoning it tonight.
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby guardianangel1911 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 am

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:
guardianangel1911 wrote:I'm curious where his arc is going now too, I wonder if maybe he's going along with it to try and keep Hank from doing anything too stupid, he seemed pretty damn fed up with the whole villain scene.

Yeah, I can't really see him becomeing a true villain again. I really do want to see Hank become a proper supervillain though now.

I can see it now. Hank becomes the greatest supervillain ever, but his plans always fail due to Gary sabotaging them from the inside. That would be awesome.

And then it's revealed Gary is now the OSI's second greatest Agent, second only to Brock.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Mister Teal » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:59 am

They should get The Tick into this 'verse
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby Mister Teal » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:32 pm

I can't believe I forgot about Tiny Attorney
Mister Teal
Psychotron

Postby Lowk » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 am

ZomBninjasamurai wrote:

Doesn't Hank want to be a hero though? I could see Dean going full supervillain though.
Smokey Bear: Omnipotence concerning Wildfires
McGruff: Omnipotence concerning crime
-Deathbattle Never change Deathbattle

Don't try to confuse me with your science.
-Geoff "Z-Bo" Ramsey
Lowk
All Secrets Known

Postby guardianangel1911 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:36 am

Not according to the new preview....I see Dean going rogue agent not supervillain not super scientist, but something between, attacking both equally and helping whomever is most beneficial at the moment and being a pain in the Guild and OSI's ass.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 am

Spoiler
Welp, that turned out differently than was implied. I don't get how Myra managed to create a whole cult though.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Next

Return to T.V. and Movies