FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Old Shows Returning.

Some of the greatest characters spawn from here…

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Old Shows Returning.

Postby Cannibal Cookie » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 pm

I recently found out that some of Cartoon Network's old shows will be returning in one form or another.

First off is the new Teen Titans Go! it's the same characters as from the original though supposedly with less of a focus on fighting evil and more on the problems inherent to being a teenager with superpowers, doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy, but I'm gonna watch it just to see if they're using the Red Beast Boy.

Second is Totally Spies nothing changing here, just new season because apparently in France 'season' means something completely different than it means in the Americas. I'm waiting with bated breath for it though.

Third is Code Lyoko Evolution now I know this is going to be live action and CGI instead of 2D animation and CGI. That alone has me pretty sketchy on the whole thing, I'd like to think it'll be as good as the original, but I doubt it.

I saved the best for last, Powerpuff Girls is coming back. FUCK YES!

I'm not sure how many of these you already knew about, how many you didn't, but I would love to hear some other opinions on them, and if you know of any other shows that haven't been around in awhile, and are making a comeback, tell people about them here!

Happy New Year!
"Once had student that gave a thesis on the history of the American police drama, I graded him down because he didn't mention Miami Vice."
Cannibal Cookie
Ready For Action

Re: Old Shows Returning.

Postby bardian97 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:51 pm

So what I'm hearing is that cn supports marijuana legalization.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Commander Cross » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:29 pm

When is PPG coming back, so far?
What about an Ed Edd N Eddy Sequel?
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Postby Lowk » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:51 am

Cannibal Cookie wrote:I recently found out that some of Cartoon Network's old shows will be returning in one form or another.

First off is the new Teen Titans Go! it's the same characters as from the original though supposedly with less of a focus on fighting evil and more on the problems inherent to being a teenager with superpowers, doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy, but I'm gonna watch it just to see if they're using the Red Beast Boy.

So I guess this is the reason that Young Justice is getting canceled. That sucks. I mean I liked TT but Young Justice was becoming something like a JL Unlimited successor.
Smokey Bear: Omnipotence concerning Wildfires
McGruff: Omnipotence concerning crime
-Deathbattle Never change Deathbattle

Don't try to confuse me with your science.
-Geoff "Z-Bo" Ramsey
Lowk
All Secrets Known

Postby Jwlynas » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Young Justice got cancelled because it was a good cartoon for adults on a channel for young teenagers, The themes were a little too deep for the crowd who watch adventure time and chowder and the like. Few jokes, many deaths.

Had it been on adult swim... Ah well.
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby ZomBninjasamurai » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Adventure Time has some pretty deep themes when you're trippin balls. Also, Clone Wars drew a fairly large adult crowd. I just think the time slots ar sabotage.
You should come inside the box...
If Harley Quinn is your favorite character, you're not a comic book fan, you're a Batman: The Animated Series fan.
ZomBninjasamurai
Utopia Warlord

Postby Commander Cross » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:03 am

Jwlynas wrote:Young Justice got cancelled because it was a good cartoon for adults on a channel for young teenagers, The themes were a little too deep for the crowd who watch adventure time and chowder and the like. Few jokes, many deaths.

Had it been on adult swim... Ah well.

Aww.
Is that why the lacking odds? :(
Even PowerPuff Girls rarely had moments like these that are worth noting.

Had it been on Toonami back when it was 5-6 days a week, the odds would have been better.
http://dragcave.net/image/n765.gif

Please help save the dragon egg.

Reminds me of factpile in general!
Commander Cross
You Can't Fade Me

Return to T.V. and Movies