FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

S.H.I.E.L.D

Some of the greatest characters spawn from here…

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: S.H.I.E.L.D

Postby Asger » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Well if they're gonna bastardize Ultron then sure, give the Vision a crappy treatment like that.

Also, just saw episode 2. You know guys, there's no point in calling it 'Marvel' Agents of SHIELD if nothing from the actual Marvel universe gets brought up. Right now it doesn't feel different from shows like NCIS and other crap.
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Asger
Organ Grinder

Postby bardian97 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:07 am

Asger wrote:Well if they're gonna bastardize Ultron then sure, give the Vision a crappy treatment like that.

Also, just saw episode 2. You know guys, there's no point in calling it 'Marvel' Agents of SHIELD if nothing from the actual Marvel universe gets brought up. Right now it doesn't feel different from shows like NCIS and other crap.

The point is to grab a larger demographic than it normally does... I understand what you're saying, but they're playing the money game. And it's making me sad.
Dicks
bardian97
Psychotron

Postby Ruliya » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:08 am

Asger wrote:Well if they're gonna bastardize Ultron then sure, give the Vision a crappy treatment like that.

Spoiler
So you missed the whole Extremis thing in episode 1? (Which is from the IR3 movie) Or the several mentions of Stark, and Fury turning up?

It's only episode 2, I'm hoping for more references and cameo's, but I'm not holding my breath.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby Asger » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:55 am

That's not what I meant. As far as antagonists go, there are hundreds and hundreds of potential villains they could bring up. Thus far though we've had no hint of anything interesting, just not-Luke Cage and some genero-terrorists.
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Asger
Organ Grinder

Postby Ruliya » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:10 am

While I understand where you're coming from in that regard, you gotta remember this is the Marvel Moive (and now tv)-verse. so I can see them being cautious about who and what they introduce and when. They can't go all out like we'd like them too.

An interesting thing is the only link to The Cavalry I can find is it was a 50 State Initiative team that had Ultra Girl and Thor Girl in.Though maybe I missed something.
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby guardianangel1911 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:07 pm

the genero-terrorists had tech they got off Hydra, or "German" designed gamma tesseract tech anyway.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 pm

@Asger
well you got your wish, Franklin Hall's in the show, just started the new episode

So yeah, say hello to Graviton everyone.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby guardianangel1911 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Yep supervillain was born today October 8 2013, Graviton will seek his revenge soon enough. Congrats Coulson, you not only gave birth to a man who can crush the Hellicarrier like a beercan but gave him plenty of reason to hate your guts. Oh well, excuse for the Avengers to show up, or him to show up in the Avengers. So it's cool.
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

Postby Asger » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:30 am

Finally!
Asger
Organ Grinder

Postby guardianangel1911 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:02 am

I don't know exactly when or how their going to implement him, all I know is he survived and is going to be pissed when he regains control of his form..
"Fuck subtle."

guardianangel1911
Voice of the People

PreviousNext

Return to T.V. and Movies