FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

God Bless America

Some of the greatest characters spawn from here…

Moderator: Forum Moderators

God Bless America

Postby Megaraptor18 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:38 pm

This movie is strange and yet I want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ECeEjF ... re=related
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7203
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: God Bless America

Postby Eric Gigliotti » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:47 am

It looks interesting, actually. But I'm not sure I will see this because I'm tired of being force-fed political views in movies. And I'm betting this has an anti-American spin to it.
Image

Mister Teal wrote:
Ruliya wrote:He edited it xD He said 3 originally xD That's hilarious!
No I had originally misspelled 2
User avatar
Eric Gigliotti
Misery Machine
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Angola, IN

Re: God Bless America

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Eric Gigliotti wrote:It looks interesting, actually. But I'm not sure I will see this because I'm tired of being force-fed political views in movies. And I'm betting this has an anti-American spin to it.


I'm still trying to decide that myself but I think its interesting though.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Image
User avatar
Megaraptor18
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7203
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm
Location: The Battlefields of Factpile

Re: God Bless America

Postby Mister Teal » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Looks funny, I'll probably put it on my to-see list.
Image
User avatar
Mister Teal
Psychotron
 
Posts: 9563
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 am

Re: God Bless America

Postby Hitman H94 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Saw the trailer a while back, I really have no idea what the hell is happening...
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17783
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: God Bless America

Postby Eric Gigliotti » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Hitman H94 wrote:Saw the trailer a while back, I really have no idea what the hell is happening...

It sounds like some terminal dude decides to do whatever he wants in his final time, so he takes up killing. And he recruits a disgruntled actress. That's what I got at least.
Image

Mister Teal wrote:
Ruliya wrote:He edited it xD He said 3 originally xD That's hilarious!
No I had originally misspelled 2
User avatar
Eric Gigliotti
Misery Machine
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Angola, IN

Re: God Bless America

Postby Jwlynas » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Looks like a blast. I'm generally not a fan of political views either to be honest, but as long as there isn't a scene where one of the characters has a long drawnout speech about the "evils" of things that don't matter in the great scale of things, its all gravy.

Plus, it seems to have quite a dry wit, which is always good.
Image
User avatar
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4133
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: God Bless America

Postby tau43 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Megaraptor18 wrote:This movie is strange and yet I want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ECeEjF ... re=related

WTF!? Finally! I thought I would have to do that myself.
User avatar
tau43
Zombie Eater
 
Posts: 4890
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am
Location: No Man's Land, South Carolina

Re: God Bless America

Postby krazycrismore » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 am

Just watched this and loved it. Thought the characters were well down for what they are supposed to be. Really connected with my inner Misanthrope.
Image
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
User avatar
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench
 
Posts: 5581
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: In the labyrinth of my mind


Return to T.V. and Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest