FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Deadpool

Some of the greatest characters spawn from here…

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Deadpool

Postby Hitman H94 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Ruliya » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 pm

If there is a guy who could pull off Deadpool, I think Ryan might be it, he's a fun guy, not to mention drop dead gorgeous *goes starry eyed* ...

Where was I? Yea, though what the story would be is my main fear. Will it be before his time at Weapon X in the Deadpool, or would it be cool get up-merc-with-a-mouth cancer ridden crazy Deadpool?

Will there be the two "voices" in his head? Would they be different sounding? xD Would Al make an appearance? Weasel? O.o I LOVE Deadpool too much. I mean so long as they don't do what they did with The Hulk (i.e the first one - not seen the 2008 'remake') - as in to say, (as Xeno so delicately put it) Fuck It Up... I'll be happy.

Hopefully Robert 'Iron Man' Downey Jr will make an appearance (talk about sexy xD)

I'm getting sidetracked. Yes I would love to see this made, and Ryan is the hunk to pull it off ^^
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

Postby krazycrismore » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Ruliya wrote:If there is a guy who could pull off Deadpool, I think Ryan might be it, he's a fun guy, not to mention drop dead gorgeous *goes starry eyed* ...

Where was I? Yea, though what the story would be is my main fear. Will it be before his time at Weapon X in the Deadpool, or would it be cool get up-merc-with-a-mouth cancer ridden crazy Deadpool?

Will there be the two "voices" in his head? Would they be different sounding? xD Would Al make an appearance? Weasel? O.o I LOVE Deadpool too much. I mean so long as they don't do what they did with The Hulk (i.e the first one - not seen the 2008 'remake') - as in to say, (as Xeno so delicately put it) Fuck It Up... I'll be happy.

Hopefully Robert 'Iron Man' Downey Jr will make an appearance (talk about sexy xD)

I'm getting sidetracked. Yes I would love to see this made, and Ryan is the hunk to pull it off ^^

I think they chose Ryan Reynolds more for his humor than his looks. Deadpool isn't exactly known for his good looks.
"One miracle, my lord. Delivered as requested. That should hold them back for a few hours. Long enough?"
-Androl Genhald
krazycrismore
J's Sammich Wench

Postby mrKillerKlown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 am

krazycrismore wrote:
Ruliya wrote:If there is a guy who could pull off Deadpool, I think Ryan might be it, he's a fun guy, not to mention drop dead gorgeous *goes starry eyed* ...

I think they chose Ryan Reynolds more for his humor than his looks. Deadpool isn't exactly known for his good looks.

I dunno. I'm a sucker for a melted face. It'd be cool if he would break the fourth wall in the movie, talking to the audience and shit... or they could do something like they did in Kick-Ass with comic book panels showing up every so often, but have deadpool talk to them or something. That was always my favorite part of his comics. :D
mrKillerKlown
FactPiler

Postby Hitman H94 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 pm

You are a Deadpool fan? I think we need to meet up sometime :P
But yeh Ryan I think is the best choice, he is funny as hell and the only real actor I can imagine being to pull off as acting as Deapool. If they screw up the story I will mbe majorly pissed, but so would a lot of fans, thats why they are still messing around with the script, they know they cannot mess this up at all, or fans will lose interest in their movies entirely. Also it would be cool if other heroes make an apperance too!

Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog

Postby Xeno Dimentio » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Xeno Dimentio wrote:HERE IS THE REASON WHY THIS MOVIE IS BEING MADE:

lol
Xeno Dimentio
Utopia Warlord

Postby Captain Epic » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Ryan Reynolds is such a hunk. Just joshing. But I really don't feel that the blame should be put on Mr. Reynolds for the, "abortion" of Wolverine Origins. That is a dumb move by the production team/writers. I thought RR did great as Wade at the beggining of the movie, and I am thrilled to see him back as the Merc with the Mouth.
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger

Postby Jwlynas » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:14 am

Hitman H94 wrote:[To Ruliya]You are a Deadpool fan? I think we need to meet up sometime :P

Whoo, factpile Party!
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Xeno Dimentio » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 am

Jwlynas wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:[To Ruliya]You are a Deadpool fan? I think we need to meet up sometime :P

Whoo, factpile Party!

I'll bring the chimichangas...
Xeno Dimentio
Utopia Warlord

Postby Ruliya » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 am

Xeno Dimentio wrote:
Jwlynas wrote:

Whoo, factpile Party!

I'll bring the chimichangas...

I'm the finger down your spine, when all the lights are out,
and the name on all the mens room walls
when I pout the whole world tries to make me smile,
and everyone always wants to know "Who is that girl?"

And this bit of choas crammed in a certifiable bubble is my life *giggles*

A party sounds absolutely crazy! When can we start? When Deadpool arrives? ^^ Really want to read Deadpool Corps >.> can't find it, and I'd totally be an awsome female Deadpool!
http://protogonus.deviantart.com/ - My Art, such as it is.

Ruliya
Utopia Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to T.V. and Movies