FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Glory of Fellowland Discussion thread.

Consoles, Portables, and PC

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Please make use of identification tags when you create your new topic when appropriate: i.e. [XBOX].

Glory of Fellowland Discussion thread.

Postby PrimeChaosZPP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:07 pm

I have been playing GOF for some time now and i was based in Divided World. However, before this a while ago Marche lost his only city there and had to restart. Earlier today i received mail telling my that my capital FactPileTopia was conquered. My other city Confounding was not anywhere as powerful as my main city and thus i had no chance to take it back. So seeing as i was matched up against a greatly powerful enemy Marche and i made the decision to flee to Valley of Honor. Hitman has joined us there. It is similar to OGame in that you build up a city instead of a planet and it is in a middle ages setting with 5 races. Human, Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, and Hobbits.

Humans are the best all rounders.

Elves are the best magic users.

Orcs are the best attackers.

Dwarves are also good.

Hobbits are for peaceful players.

Unfortunetly unlike Ogame there is no Wiki for GOF. I do not know why as it has many players.

Side note: As the building lvls grow higher it takes a lot more time than Ogame to build buildings and units. Many high lvl buildings can take days or even weeks to build and it is a very time consuming process. However, if you do decide to play check in at least once per day and manage your affairs if you need too.

Heres the invite link: http://in4.gloryoffellowland.com/?ref_a=primechaos

If you do decide to join GOF Valley of Honor choose an area near these coordinates:

PrimeChaos: 144, 86: PrimeChaos
Marche: 144,88: New Marchen
Hitman: 144,90: HitmanTopia
Shy Guy: 141,90: FactPileTopia

Build near these three as to allow quick and easy unit transport and such. I will have more info later, currently building up my city.
Last edited by PrimeChaosZPP on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrimeChaosZPP
Misery Machine

Re: Glory of Fellowland Discussion thread.

Postby Shy Guy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Errrr, I've joined, and with a few of the quests, I simply don't know how to fulfill them, such as "Improve science production," because it tells me to build a "Tower of Wisdom" despite me having NO idea how to build it.
~Shy Guy
Freewill is determined by the options you had, not by the decision you made.

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable

Postby PrimeChaosZPP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Shy Guy wrote:Errrr, I've joined, and with a few of the quests, I simply don't know how to fulfill them, such as "Improve science production," because it tells me to build a "Tower of Wisdom" despite me having NO idea how to build it.
~Shy Guy

Choose the Science option and look around there for Sciences. It should show a science that has Tower of Wisdom under it. After that research it, wait a while, and then build the Tower of Wisdom. Also you chose elves didn't you? Oh well, i guess some variety is a good thing.
PrimeChaosZPP
Misery Machine

Postby Shy Guy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Yes, I went Elf, and wow, this game really makes it annoying to find what you need to make certain buildings, I mean, this may hay more Quests and etc. than Ogame, it it's INFINITELY more refined in what it does.
~Shy Guy

There are 7 openings for my Mafia Game. This is a shameless Plug. Join it now, it's fun!.
Shy Guy
Labled Incurable

Postby PrimeChaosZPP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Just wait until you get even more buildings. Its a pain in the ass to find which buildings you want to upgrade/build. Despite that did you find the required Science?
PrimeChaosZPP
Misery Machine

Postby Shy Guy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:02 pm

PrimeChaosZPP wrote:Just wait until you get even more buildings. Its a pain in the ass to find which buildings you want to upgrade/build. Despite that did you find the required Science?

Yeah, and also, can someone use MY join invite now, because we get bonuses, and if everyone gets ONE bonus (Because the bonus is mandatory for certain quests), that would be nice.

My Referral

Shy Guy
Labled Incurable

Postby Jwlynas » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:05 pm

You guys might notice a scary looking Orcy type called the Broken Fang tribe nearby. Don't worry, He's me.

The way I figure it, if we vary our races, we'll be best prepared for other people come the inevitable attacks.
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby PrimeChaosZPP » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 pm

THe main problem with having other races however Jwylnas is that many have large handicaps. But, you do have a point.
PrimeChaosZPP
Misery Machine

Postby Jwlynas » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 pm

PrimeChaosZPP wrote:THe main problem with having other races however Jwylnas is that many have large handicaps. But, you do have a point.

Slower gold harvesting, which could be a problem, but a much improved army training time and attack, which'll help if y'all need somewhat quick reinforcements.

And, because its needed for a quest apparently, here's my referral link

Right here
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Shy Guy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:58 pm

I'm just going to post how many referrals I've given out, just so that once I get one, I'll delete my Referral Request
( 0 )

~Shy Guy

Shy Guy
Labled Incurable

Next

Return to Video Games