FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Glad to be here!

Believe it or not, some people actually want to know something about you. Here's the best place to get started.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby glitched_man » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 am

Finally I got here!!!
Still, my Avatars didn't work just like the others. Signature images didn't work either.

Where is those Global Mods...

Wait, I missed something, bots? Hmm, should consider deploying drones...
http://homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Progenitor_Drone
User avatar
glitched_man
I Am the Highway
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 am
Location: Wandering around with some secret purpose. World-changing purpose.

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby Hitman H94 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 am

glitched_man wrote:Finally I got here!!!
Still, my Avatars didn't work just like the others. Signature images didn't work either.

Where is those Global Mods...

Wait, I missed something, bots? Hmm, should consider deploying drones...
http://homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Progenitor_Drone

YOur avatar choice must be to big, the image you want to use may also be to big, I belive its 400 X 250.
Hope I helped, if you still need it PM a Global Mod.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby theobserver » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Captain Epic wrote:
theobserver wrote:Bots are invading?! I didn't think the robot apocalypse was going to be here for another 5 years! D:

If you aren't a bot though, welcome


But I am the leader of the spam bot revolution. But I did not order this attack. They think they are some thing without me now.


Yikes, it's even worse...they're sentient now. Someone point me to skynet we have to shut it down.
User avatar
theobserver
Harvester of Sorrow
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 pm
Location: Cyberspace

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby Captain Epic » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 am

theobserver wrote:
Captain Epic wrote:
theobserver wrote:Bots are invading?! I didn't think the robot apocalypse was going to be here for another 5 years! D:

If you aren't a bot though, welcome


But I am the leader of the spam bot revolution. But I did not order this attack. They think they are some thing without me now.


Yikes, it's even worse...they're sentient now. Someone point me to skynet we have to shut it down.


I still have control over some forces.
User avatar
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger
 
Posts: 9919
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby glitched_man » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:16 am

Hitman H94 wrote:
glitched_man wrote:Finally I got here!!!
Still, my Avatars didn't work just like the others. Signature images didn't work either.

Where is those Global Mods...

Wait, I missed something, bots? Hmm, should consider deploying drones...
http://homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Progenitor_Drone

YOur avatar choice must be to big, the image you want to use may also be to big, I belive its 400 X 250.
Hope I helped, if you still need it PM a Global Mod.


It's not that big. Well, maybe the file size was too big, I'll have to check it.
User avatar
glitched_man
I Am the Highway
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 am
Location: Wandering around with some secret purpose. World-changing purpose.

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby Siggymansz » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:20 am

80x80 is the size

and the file size should be under 2mb (waaaaay under 2mb) *example: my Avatar is 80x80 and 1.96kb
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Siggymansz
Primarch
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am
Location: In ure Headz

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:05 am

Siggymansz wrote:80x80 is the size

and the file size should be under 2mb (waaaaay under 2mb) *example: my Avatar is 80x80 and 1.96kb

I thought it was 90x90.
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby Siggymansz » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:57 am

Hitman H94 wrote:I thought it was 90x90.


Yes, but 90x90 is for Poofters and Captain Epic
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Siggymansz
Primarch
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am
Location: In ure Headz

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby Hitman H94 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:05 am

Siggymansz wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:I thought it was 90x90.


Yes, but 90x90 is for Poofters and Captain Epic

LOL yeh your right
Image

Image
User avatar
Hitman H94
Ascended Slumdog
 
Posts: 17775
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: Fighting In World War III

Re: Glad to be here!

Postby Captain Epic » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 am

Siggymansz wrote:
Hitman H94 wrote:I thought it was 90x90.


Yes, but 90x90 is for Poofters and Captain Epic


Glad I am in my own seperate class. ;)
User avatar
Captain Epic
Honorary Avenger
 
Posts: 9919
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests