FACTPILE IS BACK!!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Readers...

History of Factpile.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Readers...

Postby Megaraptor18 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 pm

heraldofshadows wrote:Oh lord. I need to get a therapist. Also, I need to get into Warhammer just to keep up on this site don't I? Also also, yeah the whole "nightly escapades" thing kind of just reinforces the whole "you being screwed if anyone doing a background check finds this" thing.

I don't care about Warhammer (and see it as too silly for me) and I do well here
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby heraldofshadows » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Very well. A bit less on the to-do list. You can add A.D.D. to the list. haha. add. A.D.D. get it?
It is better to die for a cause than to live without one.
heraldofshadows
Luminous Flesh Giant

Postby Sapper007 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Jwlynas wrote:Honestly, there's a fair few pilers who could do with serious psychiatrist evaluation. I don't know if there's something in the water or not, and maybe its mankind in general, but we have two Sociopaths, at least one manic depressive, two possible attention seekers, one stoner, one borderline nymphomaniac and a fair few seriously combative personalities around. Plus a Narcissistic self absorbed Brit with delusions of grandeur...

That said, I love you all.

As to the Warhammer... Not really. Olimar is one of our more beloved people (You know it to be true!), and he seems to have little interest in the setting. Its better if you have serious ties to one series or another, and Warhammer is one of the mains ones, but far from essential.

and how do i fit into that group... for lulz?
I am a Sapper Leader. The cutting edge of my country's sword.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery. God grant that I may not be found wanting, that I will not fail this sacred trust.
Sapper007
Utopia Overlord

Postby Matapiojo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Borderline psychotic and vindictive war vets with a very short fuse?
AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby Jwlynas » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 pm

The Silverback takes the prize.
Jwlynas
Zombie Eater

Postby Sapper007 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Matapiojo wrote:Borderline psychotic and vindictive war vets with a very short fuse?

fair appraisal...
i was hoping for:
Extremely charming and diciplined with awesomesauce... but whatever... :D
I am a Sapper Leader. The cutting edge of my country's sword.

I am a member of my nation's chosen soldiery. God grant that I may not be found wanting, that I will not fail this sacred trust.
Sapper007
Utopia Overlord

Postby Matapiojo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Jwlynas wrote:The Silverback takes the prize.

AquilaChrysaetos wrote:Don't make mata mad. Or he'll do this:\
Matapiojo
Site Admin

Postby SmilinJack » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Jwlynas wrote:Honestly, there's a fair few pilers who could do with serious psychiatrist evaluation. I don't know if there's something in the water or not, and maybe its mankind in general, but we have two Sociopaths, at least one manic depressive, two possible attention seekers, one stoner, one borderline nymphomaniac and a fair few seriously combative personalities around. Plus a Narcissistic self absorbed Brit with delusions of grandeur...

As to the Warhammer... Not really. Olimar is one of our more beloved people (You know it to be true!), and he seems to have little interest in the setting. Its better if you have serious ties to one series or another, and Warhammer is one of the mains ones, but far from essential.

haha which one am i?
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby John-117 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:06 pm

DivineChaos88 wrote:

haha which one am i?

I want to know too.
Deathtanker wrote:Okay a ninja sniper, who has no tongue and is cold blooded, with a sniper rifle that fires ice bullets and cloaking within a vacuum.

The One Sin in a nutshell.
John-117
Utopia Warlord

Postby SmilinJack » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 pm

John-117 wrote:
DivineChaos88 wrote:

haha which one am i?

I want to know too.

this may end badly
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to Factpile Journal