CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a Tour of the Admin's Mancave

Readers...

History of Factpile.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Re: Readers...

Postby Siggymansz » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 am

I too would like to Know
(I promise not to go off the Handle at you.........UI can handle a little critisicm :D )
Spoiler
Siggymansz
Primarch

Postby SmilinJack » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:39 pm

I just know that im a madman :twisted:
Hope for the best. Plan for the worst.
SmilinJack
Utopia Overlord

Postby Deathtanker » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 am

What J fails to realize is that nobody is 'normal' anymore. I rather think we have a pretty stable mental group here, relative to our world. That being said, I was once ordered to see a therapist...... she was crazier than I was and all she did was take my money and give me very abstract advice. I repeated the process with another one - same damn thing. Decided to help myself, ignore their advice, and everything turned out alright in my view. Still have some.... issues I'm dealing with, but who doesn't? Guess what people, if you have 'issues,' Congratulations! You've justed entered the real world. '

And really J? Combative personality?
Robert Frost wrote:The best way out is always through.

Deathtanker
Canewielder

Postby Megaraptor18 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:22 pm

To hell with Normal people. When the shit hits the fan they get covered with it while people like me are smart enough to see the shit hitting the fan before it even hits the fan.

Also Normal people scare me, If I see a normal family they scare me more than a family with problems
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!

Megaraptor18
Site Admin

Postby David » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 am

Deathtanker wrote:What J fails to realize is that nobody is 'normal' anymore. I rather think we have a pretty stable mental group here, relative to our world. That being said, I was once ordered to see a therapist...... she was crazier than I was and all she did was take my money and give me very abstract advice. I repeated the process with another one - same damn thing. Decided to help myself, ignore their advice, and everything turned out alright in my view. Still have some.... issues I'm dealing with, but who doesn't? Guess what people, if you have 'issues,' Congratulations! You've justed entered the real world. '

And really J? Combative personality?

I think he means a few others, like you and me....
Whoever had a problem with loving someone, never told me........
David
Aircraftsman in Mourning

Previous

Return to Factpile Journal